Dooseob Draft #5

A different world

Wow! I can't believe i have 181 subcribers. I am quite surprised and thankful.. i managed to update today because i finished my exams today. Anyways, two more chappie and I am officially putting a stop to this story. I just want to thank the subbies here. You guyd are the best. Next chappie will be the wedding and the last chappie will be special. You guys get to choose!! The sooner I find out what you guys want.. the sooner I will update! So comment and subscribe^^

 

 

 

================================================

Yoseob's POV

I am  crazy. I am absolutely crazy. I should be moving on and be sad for the rest of my life not here cuddling with doojoon after a long hot steamy session of coming back from the sauna. He brought me closer to his chest. I leaned my head on to his chest and sighed.

"What's the matter baby?" Doojoon asked me. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Nothing, it's just that. I feel bad for Misun. Doojoon, you ran out of your own wedding. You could have a normal life and you just threw it all away." His y laugheter was heard. Damn, I didn't know I missed his laugh this much.

"Are you normal Yoseob?" He asked me. I frowned at the question.

"Ofcourse I am normal. I am a human. Unless you actually think I am a robot. If you do, then I am a mechanical robot out to eat your brains." I joked. He chuckled a bit and kissed my head.

"Zombies eats brains. Not robots. Robots, take over the world." Doojoon explained to me.

"Then I am taking over your world." He shook his head at my cheesiness and carried me towards our king sized bed.

"Well, you did rock my world. Last night, the day we bumped into each other, the way we got back together with each other." I blushed of the memories he just said. He placed me on the bed and he lied down beside me.

"You know, I love you right." I whispered to him. He smiled back at me and kissed my head slowly.

"I love you too." He whispered.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I walked on the beach hoping to find Doojoon somewhere around here. I groaned as my head was pounding. 

"Young man, what are you doing here?" Not so old but older man said coming up to me. Me being a polite person that I was smiled at him.

"I am looking for my boyfriend." I repiled him slowly to see if he what his reaction was. I don't really mind people critiziing me about my ual orientation. I am a big boy. I won't go crying over something stupid.

"Ah, what does this your boyfriend looks like maybe I can help you. You should not be walking here alone. You might get lost. This beach is very huge so it's easy for you to get lost in." I made an 'o' face and described Doojoon to him. He smiled turned a little bit wider.

"Yoon DooJoon Shi?" He asked me Doojoon's name after I was done talking.

"N-Neh. How did you know?" I asked a bit weird out right now. Since he is a stranger after all and I don't even know his name.

"Ouh, I am sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jung Yunho. I am the one who set you guys up here." He introduced himself. I tired to remember if Doojoon had mention any Yunho before but I can't see to remember his name left Doojoon's mouth.

"I am sorry but I don't remember Doojoon mentioning about you. I am Yoseob by the way." I said extending my arm towards him for a hand shake.

"I know. I am a bit hurt that Doojoon didn't mention me since I am used to be his neighbour and sunbae and all. Come and follow me. I know where Doojoon is. I saw him a few minutes ago." He said pulling me towards a cottage not far from where we were.

"YO! DOOJOOON! COME OUT! YOUR DARLING IS OUT HERE LOOKING FOR YOU." Yunho shouted from outside.

"Come on in. I think he was just making breakfast for you." Yunho said smiling to me. We walked into the cottage and was greeted by a running doojoon who managed to stop before he bumped into me and splatter the food on the tray that he was holding.

"Seobie! Baby! Why are up already? I was just about to take this to you." Doojoon said pouting. I giggled an gave a peck on the cheek to him.

"I am guessing if I didn't wake up, I wouldn't have met Yunho shi here." I said teasingly.

"Oh please,yoseob. You can call me Yunho hyung like how doojoon does."

"You would have met yunho hyung. I was going to take you out for lunch with them." Doojoon mumbled but I managed to catch on what he was saying.

"Them?"

"Yeah, Yunho hyung has a wife here." Doojoon said in his in-matter-of-fact voice.

"Wife? Who are you calling wife? His the wife here." Out came a tall pretty looking guy coming down the stairs.

"HEY!"Yunho pouted when he heard what the pretty guy said.

"Oh shush, wifey. Hi, I am Jung Jaejoong." He said extending his arms towards me.

"If your not the wife than why did you use Yunho's last name." Doojoon said when I was shaking hands with Jaejoongshi.

"Why does that matter? I am the oldest right now."Jaejoong said abit of sassy in his tone.

"Oldest? Could have fooled me." Doojoon said teasingly as he rolled his eyes at Jaejoong.

"Well, since you're here. Why don't you join us for breakfast?" Yunho said whispering to me.The other two where busy fighting each other to notice us.

"Sure, why not? I am hungry anyways." I agreed with him and followed him upstairs.

Once we got up, Yunho told me to sit down on the table while he go grab us some pancakes. I sat down and galnced around the room. The room where filled with their pictures together and there was that one picture that caught my eye.

"You like that one? It's our wedding photo. One of my favourite moments." Yunho said as he placed a pancake in front of me. The picture on the other hand was just marvelous. Two love birds hugging each other and Yunho kissing away Jaejoong's tears.

"It's beautiful." I commented.

"His beautiful. So yoseob, tell me. What's your favourite moment with Doojoon?" I smiled and turned to look at him.

"As chessy as it sounds, everytime I am with him is my favourite moment. Us fighting, us being sad together and us being happy together. But if you have to know one, well.. recently my favourite moment was when we ran away together." I told him as I took a bite of my pancake.

"And to think Doojoon was the cheesiest Guy I have ever known." Yunho chuckled a bit. I just blushed at what he said and continued eating.

"Hey, seob. I can call you seob right?" He asked me. I just nodded my head and took a sip of my orange juice.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You already did but yeah sure. You can ask me anything."

"Why do you like Doojoon? I mean, I know his handsome and all but what do you see in him? I have never seen him this happy before. He was so cold and kind of a big jerk before."

"You know Yunho hyung. He may not show it but he cares. His a reliable boyfriend, and would make a great husband. Even though I push him away a million times he just keeps on coming back. His always by my side when I need him and I hope to do the same for him. The way he would try to make jokes but his jokes are not even funny at all, I still couldn't help but laugh with him.We had our rough patch and were still working on our relationship. But I know we both promise to be there for each other." I told Yunho who was grinning widely at me. I raised one eyebrow at him as he patted my back.

"Yoseob, you love him so much don't you?" I would say it a million times if I could.

"More than I love myself."

"Then his the one." Yunho said holding on to my shoulders. I smiled and nodded my head. I knew what he was refering too.

"Yeah, I know."

 

========================================================================================================================

 

Doojoon POV

I was arguing with Jaejoong hyung when suddenly I noticed the presence of my little seobie wasn't around.

"He went up with Wifey." Jaejoon answered simply as he took the drink on the tray I was holding.

"Hyung! That was for Yoseob." I whined at him.

"Ouh, if he is up there with wifey I am more than sure that he is eating right now. Come sit down. I need to talk too you." He said as he told me to sit at the couch. I placed the tray on to the coffee table and looked at jaejoong hyung.

"When are you going to pop the big question?"

"When his getting his surgery next week."

"Something he could hope for when fights it?"

"Yes. But I want to the whole family together as well. I know how much family means to Yoseob. He would never want me to go against my parents."

"You got one hell of a boy there. His a keeper. Wifey seems to like him, and wifey is a hard to please man." I nodded my head in agreement.

"I can feel it. He is the one." I told him. He smiled at me and nodded his head as he took a bite of the pancake I made for Yoseob.

"I think Yoseob would have to cook for you. This is absolutely--"
"Doojoonie~" Yoseob's voice was heard. He came running towards me and back hugged me.

"I never got to taste your pancake. Let me taste. You made it for me." I quickly widen my eyes and hid the food away from him. Unfortunately, he saw me and grinned as he tried to get the pancake.

"Aniya! Don't worry. There is plenty up stairs. Why don't you go eat those?"

"I already did but I want to taste yours." He said pouting at me. OMg, his aadorable pout. I can help but to follow his orders. Slowly, I gave him the pancake and cowardly wait for him response.

"Omo! Doojoonie! This is Amazing. To bad I didn't get to have it in bed. Aish, I should have waited for you." Yoseob said cutely as he ate it all. Jaejoong and me both look at yoseob ridiculously.

"Yoseob you like it?"

"Yeah." He said all his focus was on the pancake. He looked like the pancake was the best he have ever tasted.

"But it horrible. I feel like puking just trying to chew on of those."

"Aniya. It's very delicous." He said grinning widely.

"His a keeper." Jaejoong hyung managed to whisper to me and leave us both there. Me looking at the hungry Yoseob.

"I love you." I told him. He smiled at me and kissed my lips.

"I love you too doodoo."