Chapter 15

A different world

No one's POV

Hyunseung had eyebags under his eyes and junhyung is starting to worry.

"Seungie... Are you okay?" Junhyung said  looking at his lover. His lover looked at him slightly and gave a nod.

"Seungie.... I know you are not okay. What's wrong?"

"It nothing. Can we just continue studying?" Hyunseung sighed and went to look back at his book.

"Seungie. I am not going to see you break while I am doing nothing but just watch. I am scared seungie." Junhyung reached for hyunseung hands and held them tightly.

"Junnie... I am not ready to tell you yet. Just give me time." Junhyung caress hyunseung milky skin and nodded his head.

"Just.... don't pressure yourself in what ever it is." Hyunseung smiled and pecked junhyung's lips.

 

                                                   *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yoseob was walking around the school compound. He was avoiding a particular person.

"Seob."Yoseob silently cursed. Why out of everybody does he have to run in to that particular person he wanted to avoid.

"Yes, Doojoon shii. How may I help you?" Yoseob said formally which shocked doojoon. Doojoon thought he already had yoseob but this feels like they are back as jockey and nerdy relationship.

"Yoseob. Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I wasn't. Why are you searching for me?"

"Can't I have a proper lunch with my boyfriend?"

"Who said I was your boyfriend?"
"Wait your not my boyfriend?"

"Who said I wasn't your boyfriend?"

"Seobie. Stop playing games."

"Who said I was playing games?"

"OUH MY GOD YOSEOB! What's wrong with you?"

"Who-"

"Do not say 'who said there was something wrong with me?' I want an answer yoseob-ah."

"nothing is wrong with me."

"There is definetly something. Tell me."

"No."

"What?"

"No."

"Yoseob, I am your boyfriend you should lean on me when you have problems."

"Who said I was your boyfriend? My boyfriend is Chang Lay."

"Who said I am not Chang Lay?"

"I didn't say you werent."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"Nope."

"Yes"

"Yoseob ah! Come on. We have chemistry."Taemin suddenly piped up out of nowhere. Yoseob grinned and waved good bye to doojoon who was left dumbfounded.

"What just happen?" Doojoon said to himself.

 

                                                                           *~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Meanwhile a particular red head was staring at an arabian looking man infront of him.

"So you just multiply this with this and divide by 2."Dongwoon said to the person on his left. It was a basketball player. DOngwoon had tutor him becuase his grades were dropping. The basket ball player had also had a crush on dongwoon. But dongwoon was totally ignoring the death like stares and occasional rubbing on thighs.

"Do you understand this?" Dongwoon said finally tuning to the basket ball player who was stood frozen by dongwoon handsomeness and charm.

"Y-yeah. I think."

"And the one at the back. Do you understand this or should I explain it again?" Then dongwoon turned to kikwang who also turned frozen by the sudden attention.

"I think I got it." Dongwoon nodded and packed his stuff.

"Woonie."

"What?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. After school I have some free time. I will meet you at the cube cafe." Dongwoon said not even bothering to look at kikwang.

"Okay."

"But hyung. This will be the last time we can ever make contact this close. What I mean is like hang out and talking with each other. This will be the last time."

"Woonie-"

"I have get to class. Meet you later."

"Yeah see you later." Kikwang said in a slow mumble as dongwoon left him.

 

                                                                *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 

 

Hyunseung POV

I was walking with junhyung, who was gladly to send me home. I should tell him. I need to tell him. I am going to tell him.

"Yoseob isn't going to be back until 8 o'clock. He has a night class he had to attend to."Junhyung said as we where about to reach my house.

"You can stay at my house for a while." I said leaning my head on to his shoulder.

"Are you sure? I mean I thought Jiyoung was staying at your house?"

"How did you know Jiyoung was staying at my house? And how do you know Jiyoung?"

"Yoseob told me about him but not the whole story though. He just said that your hyung is staying over your house for a bit."I nodded my head. Thank god yoseob didn't say anything else.

"It's weird how you and yoseob have been friends for 5 years and I have never even noticed you." Junhyung said as we were just outside my house.

"That's because when yoseob and I became friends he moved to another school and moved out remember?"

"Yeah that still bothers me... how did he get the money?"

"Well, he had been saving since he was little and me and woonie chipped in a bit of money but he paid us back and I think yoseob got a bit of money from his father as well."I explained to him.

"Ouh, I guess I was to focused on my popularity that I didn't even know about this stuff about yoseob."

"Don't worry, I am here to help you if you need anymore info about yoseob."

"Call me later?"Junhyung said as we stood infront of the door.

"You wanna come in instead?"I asked... I ready to tell him.

"Sure why not?" I was about to unlock the door when I saw jiyoung opened the door.

"Ouh, there you are hyunseung? I was about to search for you. Are you okay?" I nodded my head to him and went inside the house pulling junnie in.

"Yeah, I am fine hyung. Hyung, meet junhyung, my boyfriend and Junnie, this is my hyung, Jiyoung."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Wanna stay for dinner?"

"Yoseob will be back at 8, I couldn't-"

"No, stay... I'll call yoseob." I told him and went to call yoseob