Chapter 14

A different world

Yoseob POV

Dongwoon is being weird all day. I wonder if he is okay? Hyunseung finally agreed on having lunch with us. Serves Junnie right for taking hyuseung away from me. *POuts*

"Hyung are you okay?" Woonie asked me weirdly.

"I should be asking you that. Something wrong woonie?"I asked. I am seriously worried.

"Nothing. Its just that love that's all. At the end you will only feel hurt inside. " Hyunseung who was sitting beside him patted woonie's back.

"I know. Just hang on okay? If anything is wrong you know that we are here for you."

"Easy for you to say. Seungie hyung has Junnie hyung and seobie hyung has doojoon hyung."

"And you have Kwangie." Then his face turned. When the word kwangie came up his face turn into a glare.

"I have no one." We knew that we should push this topic much futher and continued eating.

"Yesterday I saw Jiyoung."Hyunseung suddenly said. Jiyoung hyung?

"Ouh..."

"Yeah, he is staying at my house for a while." Hyusnseung said like the thing he was saying wasn't bothering him

"He miss you guys. Want to go and meet him?" We both stared wide eyes at him.

"Have you told Junhyung?"He shook his head while playing with his salad.

"You should tell him about Jiyoung."
"Why should I?"

"He is your favourite hyung. You have to tell Junhyung that."

"He was my favourite hyung. So I don't have to tell junhyung anything." We are just a very messed up family.

                              

 

                                                  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

No one's POV

"Hyung! Don't leave me!" Hyunseung shouted to jiyoung, his older brother.

"Hyunseung. I am not your hyung! Leave me alone!"
"Jiyoung hyung! I am scared." Jiyoung let go of hyuseung's and ran.

"If we ever do meet hyunseung, pretend we don't know each other." He shouted and left the scared, 8 year old hyuseung behind at an abandon ally.

"HYUNG!"

"HYUNG!" Hyunseung woke up from his terrible nightmare.The nightmare kept on coming and repeating in his head ever since Jiyoung came back.

"It was just a dream." Hyunseung mumbled and layed back to sleep. Just then the door was slightly opened.

"Seungie~ Are you awake?" It was jiyoung. Jiyoung heard hyunseung's scream and was standing outside of hyunseung's door, debating whether he should enter or not.

"Yes."

"Then why did you replied?"

"I am fake sleeping. Go back to bed hyung."

"Goodnight seungie..." The door closed and hyuseungie turned slightly and let the tears fall.

"Goodnight hyung."


Just a very very short chappie soory. Will update soon... maybe?