Chapter 22

A different world

Yoseob POV

"I take it that Junhyung is wondering where you are?" Mr.Yong asked me after I hung up the phone. I nodded my head and sighed.

"Yoseob, I suggest you face this fear. Don't be like me. The only reason I left your mother was beacuse I was scared. After a few years of trying to get over her, I met kikwang's mother."I looked at him.

"Your situation is different from mine. If you did come back to my mother, she would have still loved you with all her heart. Doojoon is different. He... I guess he took it seriously when I told him we should break up. I mean I practically ignored him for 5 months!"Mr.Yong chukled was heard. He came on to me and patted my back.

"You know yoseob, you are just like your mother. She used to be so insecure. She was insecure about her feelings and every little movement that she made with me. I can tell you this you and your mother have the purest heart I have ever seen. You put others first before your own. If you don't want to see him to get back together with him, you see him because you want closeure." I sighed while nodding my head to show that I understood. Then I got up from my seat. I bowed to Mr.Yong and thanked him for everything.

I walked out of the house and loked at the time. I groaned when I remembered that I was suppposed to be at the dinner about half an hour ago. Once I reached the destination, I walked into the restaurant. I saw them and a familiar back that I have seen and missed for months now. I walked over to them slowly and smiled. Closeure. That's what I am going to get.

"Hey guys."I greeted slowly. I was standing right beside him.

"Yo-Yoseob?" I heard the voice I missed so much. I smiled and turned to look at him.

"Hello, Doojoon. It's nice to meet you again."I bowed lightly and went to take the empty seat beside SunRae and Dongwoon and beside dongwoon was chanyeol and baekhyun. Infront of me was doojoon beside him was junhyung and beside junnie was Hyunseung and kikwang.

"Sorry, I am late. I thought it would be just a while but I guess it took me more time than I expected. What did I miss?"They all shook their heads and a pouting SunRae was heard.

"Oppa, they are such meanies."SunRae shook me. I laughed and looked at her. I could hear dongwoon chuckle beside me.

"waeyo?"

"You know that guy I bumped into? The one at the airport?" I nodded my.

"He is the owner of this restaurant. He came by to serve our food when we saw each other. Thank goodness they teased me when he was away or not I would have died in embarassement!" She blushed. I hugged her.

"You guys stop teasing her. She is just falling in love at first sight." I decided to join in on them as well. Which I earn a smack at my shoulder.

"OPPA!"

"I am sorry to disturb you but is there anything I could help you with?" Sudddenly the guy that SunRae was mentioning about came and made SunRae shut up fast.

"Yeah, can I have a menu?" He nodded and went away. After we were sure he had left the room we all laughed.

"Omg, yoseob. How have you been? I heard you got a good offer to go to Paris next year."Beakhyun started the conversation after the laughter died down. Out of all the topics he wanted to start with. Why that one? Junhyung is going to---

"WHAT?!"Junhyung and everyone turned to look at me in shock.

"Here is your menu, sir."The guy said startling us all.

"You know what? How about I have your finest cuisine here."He nodded his head and left.

"You are not leaving for another year Yang Yoseob." Junhyung said angrily.

"I haven't accepted the offer yet hyung. I am still thinking about it but it is a good opportunity for me."I sighed and looked at SunRae for help.

"Oppa is right. He could explore his options wider. In Malaysia he had tired many various tradisional food and there was even that one time where Me, Dongwoon and yoseob oppa went to Paris to just see the school. And it was a great school. Yoseob Oppa is the best in our class. It would be good for him to try to make various things." SunRae concluded.

"Yeah, but I am not going to let my brother go to another country and see him in another 5 months?!"

"I told you I haven't made a decision yet! That means it's either I take the offer or not, its my decision. I promise junnie. I promise to visit you more often if I take the offer."I could hear Doojoon mumbling somthing.

"What was that doojoonie?" I asked him. He looked surprised at me first but soon recovered.

"I just noticed that you look different lately." Doojoon just said.

"Why thank you for noticing. And congrats on your wedding." That words burns on my tounge.

"H-Ho-How did ?" I chuckled.

"I got the invation just fine."I raised up my glass of champagne.

"To Doojoon and his bride to be Misun." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I urged everyone to raise thier drinks and cheer along with me.

"Yeah!" We all clinked our glass together and took a sip.

"Here you are sir. And miss, the owner of this fine restaraunt gave you this."Another waiter came up to us and served me my food and handed SunRae a piece of paper. I cheered.

"Looks like someone is fancying my little SunRae." I teased and she blushed even more.

"Oppa, stop it. If you are going start teasing me like this I am going to start talking about the guy have been seeing for the past few months." SunRae pouted. How did she know about that? It's not what you think. I am not cheating on doojoon. I was secretly seeing the professor of mine trying find away to find a good collage here in Korea. It was suppose to be a secret.

"SunRae he is my professor. There is nothing going on with both of us."I stated.

Doojoon POV

I was just trying to have dinner alone in the restaurant when I bumped into Junhyung and the gang. They being the friends that they are even though they knew that I was engaged to Misun and broke Yoseob's heart still invited me to come and eat with them.

"SunRae he is my professor. There is nothing going on with both of us." Yoseob said. He was so different from back then. He looked more handsome more brave and more unfamiliar to me. I wish I could stop this wedding. I wish I could so much but everything is going so fast that its all one step ahead of me. I couldn't do anything.

"Sure. He was practically flirting with you in class." Dongwoon chuckled as he joined in the conversation.

"No he did not. For your information. He has a boyfriend."Yoseob glared at the maknae.

"Yeah,sure. And that boyfriend's name is yoseob." Chanyeol teased. I could feel the little green monster inside of me coming out.

"Actually, its Jiyoung. I have even had dinner with them once. They are a really nice couple so stop." Yoseob said. They shrugged and changed to another topic. After the dinner I was walking behind them. We decided to go to the noreborang. They were all having fun teasing each other. I missed them so much.

"What chu doing all alone back here?" The voice missed so much was actually talking to me. And only me. I turned and so his beautiful smile eventhough it didn't reach my eyes.

"I just miss them. Beakhyun and Chanyeol are great people. Its been awhile since I have seen Junhyung smile like that." I turned to look at the gang again.

"Junnie is not the type of person to smile doojoon and Kikwang looks more matured than ever. He is so determined to get Dongwoon back. He might not know this and you can't tell him but Dongwoon likes him too and SunRae is just teasing them."He laughed. His laughed reminded me why I love him in the first place.

"Dongwoon looks younger. You look different." I said as I kicked a pebble infront of me.

"Okay, you reaction is not what I was hoping for. Is that suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing?"He said standing infront of me.

"No it's not a bad thing. Its just so unfamilliar." I said not wanting to look at him.

"What if its unfamiliar?" He challanged me. I looked up to him. I can't take it anymore. I need him. I need to show him how much he means to me. I don't think he will ever listen to me anymore. I pulled him by the waist and kissed him. It was light but a bit rough. He stuggled a bit but after a few seconds he stopped and responded back. Our tounge battle for dominace.

"We can't doojoon." He panted as we pulled away because of the lack of oxygen.