Dooseob Draft #3 Part 1

A different world

No one's Pov

Both Doojoon and Yoseob laid down on the bed cuddling with each other. Yoojoon had finally gone to bed after a lot of convincing.

"Doojoon-ah." Yoseob said slowly as he traced doojoon's face with his fingers.

"Neh, yeobo?" Doojoon said sighing and brought yoseob closer. He was particularly worried about the younger. The younger was acting a bit weird today. Yoseob was constantly proclaiming his love to Doojoon. Not that the older mind, he didn't mind at all actually but he was just curious as to what has been going on with the younger lately.

 

"You know what tomorrow is?" Yoseob said closing his eyes as he hugged Doojoon tighter. Doojoon smiled. Ofcourse he knew what tomorrow was. It was thier wedding anniversary and the day when they first got together.

 

"Our anniversary." Doojon said playing with Yoseob's hair.

"If I didn't move schools would I ever have met you?" Yoseob said slowly after a long silence. Doojoon frowned at the sudden question and turned to look at the youunger properly.

"Seobie. What have been going through your head today? You have been a bit not yourself today. You didn't even tease or make fun of me today."Yoseob sighed and turned to look at the ceiling.

"I was just wondering if you would actually married Mi Sun if I have never changed schools."

"I wouldn't. And you want to know why?" Doojoon said to yoseob as he kissed yoseob's forehead.

"Wae?"

"Because we would have meet somehow... and we would still get married. Maybe a different drama but we would still get married." Doojoon said proudly. Yoseob snickered and shook his head.

"Are you that confident?" Yoseob said teasingly. Doojoon chuckled and nodded his head.

"Of course. The proof is all right here. We have Yoojoon, we got through a million obstacles together and more importantly, you fit perfectly with me despite our differences."Doojoon explained but Yoseob just chuckled.

 

 

 

IN A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE IF YOSEOB DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS~

 

 

Yoseob's POV

I groaned as I wore black leather jacket. Junhyung was being all impatient by honking the car a lot of times. Aish that guys I will seriously kill him. Just because he want's me to meet his new fiancee. I felt like throwing up. It was sort of like a family official first meeting or something like that. I sighed deeply and walked downstairs and got in the car. I was welcomed by an annoyed Junhyung and a guy that I have never met before. I just ignore both of them and pulled out my phone.

 

"Yoseob..." Junhyung said trying to start a conversation. I just hummed as my reply with my eyes still glued to my phone.

 

"This is Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung. The one I have been telling you about." I looked up and stared at hyunseung. He looked at me shyly and bowed to me. I just bowed back and looked back at my phone.

 

"Nice to meet you, Hyunseung hyung. Yoseob iminda." I said slowly typing out my text to Lee Joon.

 

"Nice to meet you too. I have heard----"Hyunseung was cut off by my ringtone. I sighed and picked up the call.

 

"Hello?" I said through the phone. I smiled apolageticly to hyunseung and Junhyung.

 

"You need me there? I am already considered as family I don't think junhyung would mind if I come." Lee Joon said. I glance at Junhyung for a while and turned my attention back to Lee Joon.

 

"You should call him and ask him first. I wouldn't mind if you come." I replied lazily and rest my head on the side of the door.

 

"I'll text you later." I replied back with a hum and hung up the phone.

 

"What does Lee Joon want?" Junhyung said angrily as he steered the car to the left.

 

"He is going to call you in like 4 3 2 1." Just when I said 1, Junhyung's phone rang. He grumpily picked it up and said hello.

 

 

 

"No."

 

"Because this is suppose to be a FAMILY dinner."

 

"I know you are already considered as a family but you are a family friend." Junhyung stressed on the word friend. Just then hyunseung suddenly tapped junhyung's shoulder. Junhyung's face soften and turned to look at hyunseung. Hyunseung whispered something to Junhyung and Junhyung just groaned.

 

"Fine, You can come. You better not make Yoseob do crazy stuff."Junhyung said and ended the call.

 

 

"What did you say hyung?" I asked hyunseung curiously. Someone who can make junhyung change his mind like that is someone I respect.

 

 

"I told him that my family friend  is coming as well. You should meet him sometime. He can be a douche bag sometime but he is a nice guy." Hyunseung said smiling at me sweetly. I wouldn't mind him being my bother in law.

 

"Ahh.. I see."

 

"Who is Lee Joon?" Hyunseung hyung asked after a long silence. I turned to look at hyunseung.

 

"My bestfriend. But Junhyung keeps on saying that his my boyfriend. Which he is not!" I said glaring at the smirking Junhyung.

 

"You guys are practically together like you guys are stuck like glue. You guys do everything together."Junhyung said jokingly. I glared angrily at him and rolled my eyes.

 

 

"But something is odd. You guys are not stick together as much as you use too."I sighed and stared outside the window.

 

"Wae? Something wrong? You guys sound close."Hyunseung said. I frowned and closed my eyes. I wasn't with Lee Joon that much anymore because he has Mir now. His dating mir... Not that I am jealous or anything. I am truly happy for him but we hung out less because we didn't want Mir to feel insecure about Lee Joon's feelings. That's how much he loves mir.

 

"We were close." I mumbled and let sleep take over me.

 

After a few minutes, junhyung woke me gently by shaking me. I opened eyes and was welcomed by junhyung's rare smile. I smiled back and got out off the car.

 

"Yoseob!" I heard Lee Joon call out for me. I turned and saw him waving his hand franticlly.

 

"Joon-ah." I said hugging him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

 

"Seob. I miss you so much. I am sorry I couldn't hang out with you that much anymore."He said as he place his hands around my waist. I sighed and we followed Junhyung and Hyunseung in the restaurant. The place was crazy fancy. Lee Joon was at awe as we sat down on our repective spot. Eomma, Appa, Mr.Yong, Kikwang and Hyunseung's parents were already here. I took a seat beside Lee Joon and Junhyung.

 

"I am so sorry we are late. Yoseob took a long time to get ready." Junhyung joked. I nudged his stomach and just smiled sweetly at every one. I could feel all the blood rushing to my face.

 

"Aniya. You're not late. You came just in time. But I am afraid we have three more guest that are arriving late. They told us to start first without them." A woman, I guess Hyunseung's parents said.

 

"Jiyong hyung isn't here yet?" Hyunseung pouted and glanced at his phone. Suddenly, an arguement was heard. Not that type of argument. It was more like a playfull teasing and bullying.

 

"I told you hyung. You are not suppose to bring that number and divide it." The  first person said.

 

"Ah, molla. It was hard dongwoon ah. You should have looked at the question."Another voice was heard. A laughter was and the door opened.

 

 

"Oh! Everyone is here already?"I didn't bother to look at the new people that had entered the room. I kept on playing with my phone. Suddenly, I got a text from Lee Joon.

 

To: Yoda

From: Joonstar

Yah, are you really okay? You have been acting weird lately.

 

 

To: Joonstar

From: Yoda

I am fine.

 

 

To:Yoda

From:Joonstar

Seob, are you keeping something from me? I haven't seen you at work for a week now.

 

 

To:Joonstar

From:Yoda

Please don't tell anyone that I haven't come to work. You owe me this much.

 

 

I turned to look at the worried Lee Joon and made a face at him. He chuckled and nodded his head. He patted my head gently like how junhyung always did that to me.

 

"Yang Yoseob, can you stop playing with your phone." I heard Eomma said. I turned to look at her while in the prosess to keep my phone in my pocket.

 

 

"Neh, eomma."I said bowing to everybody apolegeticly.

 

 

"Yoseob-ah. This is Jiyong hyung and his friends Doojoon and Dongwoon."Hyunseung introduced them. I just bowed slightly at them and put on a sweet smile.

 

 

"Why are you acting like this? Is there something wrong? Did you take your meds?"Junhyung whispered at me. I looked at him. He was the only one who knew what was going on. And how much pain I am in right now. I nodded my head and turned my attention towards the people infront of me. Doojoon was infront of me and beside him was Dongwoon. Jiyong was sitting next to hyunseung hyung.

 

 

"Will you excuse me for a moment?" I told them and got up from my seat. Lee Joon stood up with me and followed me out.

 

"Yoseob, you have got to tell me what's up."Lee Joon said after we both arrived at the rooftop. I looked out at the scenery and enjoyed the breeze.

 

"I am moving to Paris."

 

"What?"

 

 

"I am not sure if I am coming back but yeah, I am moving to Paris."I slowly told Lee Joon not daring to look at him.

 

 

"Why? Is it because of mir and I? I thought you liked him."Lee joon said settling himself next to me. I chuckled and shook my head.

 

"I do like Mir and I am not going to move just because you found someone you love. I am going to get surgery Joonah."

 

"What surgery? Brain surgery?" Lee Joon joked. I laughed for a bit  but I could keep my tears from falling. There could be a chance I wouldn't survive this surgery.

 

 

"Something like that."I said letting a puff of smoke come out from my mouth.

 

 

"Yah! Quit joking."

 

 

"I am not. I have Leukimia."'

 

 

Junhyung's POV

 

I stood there looking at the two friends. I knew something was up. Yoseob wasn't like this. He was bright and cheerful. Turns out he was trying hard not to make his best friend worried about him. That rascal. I wish I had the old Yoseob back.

 

"Yoseob-ah. You got to make better jokes man. Okay, this is enough. Let's go back to the party. It will be rude if we stay out here for so long."Lee Joon said not looking at Yoseob. Lee Joon's eyes were unreadable but I could tell he was scared so was Yoseob. Yoseob let a tear fall and quickly wiped away his teary eyes. He awkwardly laughed and turned to look at the scenery.

 

"Yeah, I guess. You go in first. I need to make a call." Yoseob's voice was shaky, and terrified. It broke my heart everytime I see him like this.

 

"Y-y-yeah. Don't stay out to late. You'll get a cold." Lee Joon said walking out off the rooftop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can come out now." Yoseob said. I was shocked, I was damn sure I wasn't seen.

 

"I am sorry. I should have left. I could see that it was personal." Suddenly, a figure came out. Doojoon? What was he doing up here?

 

"Yeah, you should have left."

 

"Besides, you aren't the only one spying. Am I right? Hyunseung hyung? Junhyung Hyung?" I was shocked to how that he found out. I turned to my left and saw hyunseung coming out from the back of the rooftop door.

 

"Wah, I guess my new and old family can respect privacy." Yoseob said angrily but he still didn't turn around to look at us.

 

"Yoseob, we didn't mean to ---" Hyunseung started off.

 

"But you did. And I don't mind that much. I am already used to it. Junhyung always does that to me. Don't you hyung? That's how you found out about the cancer in the first place didn't you? Overhearing my conversation with the doctor from the third time I fainted."Yoseob said cutting off hyunseung's word and turning to look at me.

 

"I am just trying to look out for you." I said slowly going closer to him. He chuckled and nodded his head.

 

"Hyung. I am not a kid anymore. I can't live on my own! I am freaking 24 years old! Can't you even have a little faith in me?" He exploded. His eyes were glaring at me, warning me not to come closer to him.

 

"I do have faith in you yoseob. I know you're not a kid but you are still my little brother! You have to know that I am trying my best to look out for you." I said trying hard not to let my tears fall

 

"Trying to look out for me? Faith? Is any  of this real? Bwo? Little brother? I am your half brother, hyung." He said looking at me.

 

"I am your half brother,sure you can still call me your little brother but isn't kikwang also your brother? Did you ever think about him? Yeah, don't start with your I love you both equally because I know its not true. Kikwang was more a brother to you than me isn't that true hyung?" He said walking closer to me.

 

"He... he could do everything. He was good at everything. He was everything you wanted as a brother! When was the last time you asked me to go out and play with you? If you weren't getting married to Hyunseung hyung, you would still have not contacted me. You knew about my cancer a few months ago. What 4 months? It has been 4 months since we actually see each other hyung. You moving out? Did you talk to me about it? No you talked to everyone else but me. You moving schools? Did you ask me was I okay with you moving into another school WITH kikwang? Aniyo. You know how much it hurt me?" He said angrily at me. I didn't know what to say. It was true. All of it was true. I wasn't paying any attention to him after I found out he had leukemia. Why? I was scared to death. To face him, I was just scared and afraid that I would break infront of him.

 

"Yo--" Hyunseung stopped what he wanted to say when he saw yoseob's face. I smiled at hyunseung telling him that it was okay and he should go back in.

 

"Jun... Why don't you go down with hyunseung. I'll take care of Yoseob." Doojoon whispered to me and patted my back. When did he stand right beside me? I don't know. I looked at Yoseob once and decided that it was best if I let him cool down for a while."Please take care of him."

 

 

"I will."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Okay, so I didn't expect to have more subcribers since I already finished this story but you do need to subscribe to this story to actually read it but hey, WELCOME! hahaha ^^ I am sorry if I update late. Really, I am not good at writing one shots. My stories must go on and on and on untl the day I die. Most probably.Anyways, this one is a bit speacial since I am making it two parts. Later I should I update Their wedding day or Trip to Jeju island or do I write more about their past. Or should I just stop at the second part of this draft. Any special request? I am not sure if you guys would want to continue reading this. Comment? Subscribe or Do nothing and go buy yourself some ice cream. Because heck! That what I am going to do. Goosecaryoseob out~ Peace!