Chapter 17

A different world

I was wondering if this story was interesting enough, I mean when I re-read it ... I always feel like it wasn't good enough. :/ anyways  hope you enjoy this chapter unlike my other crappy chapters. Subscribe and comments are always loved.


 

Kikwang POv

 

"I have been thinking about you and what you said. I was dumb.. too dumb. I just like the idea of being with yoseob.... but the truth is I am afraid of losing you. You're my best friend. We tell each other everything. I hate the thought that I am losing you, not just as a friend but someone that I really care about. I may have done some stupid things but deep inside I know that I was just denying to the fact that..... I love you dongwoon ah. My favourite dongseang, son dongwoon." I confessed. My plams was getting sweaty after a long silence from dongwoon.

 

"I love you too, hyung. You're the best hyung ever had." Dongwoon said with a sad smile. He doesn't understand.

 

"Dongwoon ah..."
 

"I am going to miss you hyung." His voice was shaking and the smile he gave didn't reach my eyes. He stood up and was about to leave. I ran up to him and back hugged him.

 

"Woonie.... You said you love me but why are leaving me?"It was getting hot and water was welling up my eyes.

 

"Hyung, I need sometime to get everything together. I am serious. I am not totally ignoring you but I need sometime to get my act together. I need time."

 

"Why? You can spend time with me?" He finally turned me around and smiled. That was the first sincere smile he gave in such a long time.

 

"Hyung.... I am in a dark place right now. I need to get everything sorted out. That's why me and yoseob hyung are taking a the exchange program. We decided to do it a few months back. His there to be my moral support since he is the only hyung that I have. Hyunseung hyung his moving in with junhyung in a few days." What? when did all of this happened?

 

"Why not take me instead?"

 

"Hyung, You also need time to think about everything."

 

"Hyung, if you in a darker place then I am. You don't need me. I will call you." Then he leaned in and placed his lip on to mine. It was sweet. He's right I am in a dark place. He knows me better than I do. But I don't want him too leave, so I grabbed on to his shirt and deepened the kiss.

 

"I love you hyung." He whispered when we both pulled back to catch our breaths. That was the last day I saw Dongwoon.


 

Junhyung Pov

I didn't know how or when I fell asleep but when I woke up hyunseung was beside me on the staring at me.His finger moving on to forehead then to my nose and on to my lips.

"Hey." I said to him and he smiled back. I brought him closer to me.

 

"Hi."

 

"How did it go?"I asked, he just smiled and kissed my lips.

 

"I am glad I have you. You know me better than anyone else."He giggled like school girl.

 

"I am glad I have you too."I looked at the watch on the wall and saw what time it was.

 

"! Yoseob is at home!"Hyunseung chuckled and told me it was fine and that called yoseob for me.

 

"Hyunseung. You know you have to get packing soon right?"I said remembering that hyunseung was going to move in with me and yoseob.

 

"I think I am going to stay here with my hyung." Hyusneung said as he shifted a bit.

 

"That's okay. I understand."I said and pecked hyunseung's lips.

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

" I love Both of you guys! " We both turned our head to the owner of the voice and then suddenly Jiyoung was on me and hyunseung. OWOW!!!

Fat .


 

Yoseob PoV

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't told Doojoon yet. Why is it so hard for to tell him? I guess you guys think that I was playing around with doojoon. Well I am not. Everytime I walk through the halls and see him, I shout his name but he never heard me. One of the of cheerleader was cuddling on to his arm and he didn't push them away, like it was normal. I was a geek and he was a jock. Nothing will change that fact. I always be the backup plan. Not only that I got an early scholarship. Yeah I was a genuis and all so they asked me to come to their colleage 2 years earlier. The offer came 2 weeks ago. It was going to be the same place dongwoon and me are going to be exchanged. Malaysia. The place have amazing places to visit and the tradisional food are delicious. But the only thing was the place is pretty hot. NObody know about this but I am planning on tranferring there.

 

"Yoseob !" I was going to doojoon's house. To meet the parents. The owner of the voice was no one other that Chnayeol. He was tranferring with me to Malaysia.

 

"Ouh, chanyeol ah."

 

"Hyung, have you packed?"The trip was tomorrow. Yes that was how long I kept it from doojoon.

 

"A-" Before I could say anything else, I heard doojoon shout my name and rushed over to me.

 

"There you are."He said as he hugged my waist.

 

"Doojoon. This is chanyeol. PArk chanyeol. Chanyeol this is Y--"

 

"Yoon Doojoon."He continued what I wanted to say.

 

"Hi, chanyeol. What were you guys talking about?" He asked hugging me tight as he let go one of his hand so he could shake hands with chanyeol.

 

"Ouh, I was just asking seobie if he p--" I kicked chanyeol's shin and mouthed him saying that I haven't told doojoon yet. Chanyeol's eyes got big.

 

"He what?"
 

"Finish the chemistry notes I borrowed from him." I quickly made an excuse which led to chanyeol being uncomfortable.

 

 

 

"I'll talk to you tonight okay? I need to see baekhyunie."Chanyeol said a bit to suspiciously but I hope doojoon ask any further question.

 

 

"Okay, good bye chanyeol ah. COme on in, seobie. It's getting cold out here." I nodded my head and followed him to his house.

 

 

"Umma, Appa I am home!" Doojoon shouted when we got in the house.

 

 

"Ouh, doo-- Who is this?"Mrs. Yoon asked doojoon when she saw me.

 

 

 

"Eomma. This is Yoseob. My boyfriend."I could feel her stare got angrier. I just took a deep breath and bowed.

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo, naneun Yang Yoseob-shi. Is nice to meet you mrs. yoon." She rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen.

 

 

"Doojoon, I think you're mother don't like me. I should just go." I said. Just when I was about to move an inch, doojoon held my wrist thightly.

 

 

"Ah, son. You're home. Who's this?"Mr.yoon was friendly for a while. After he found out I was his son's boyfriend, ouh he didn't stare at me. He looked at doojoon like he was disappointed.

 

 

"Appa, Eomma we would really like it if you join us for dinner tonight."Doojoon said dragging me with him to the kitchen.

 

 

"What's the occassion?"

 

 

"Nothing just to get to know yoseob." Doojoon explained. I shifted a little getting uncomfortable by the stares Mr. and Mrs. Yoon was giving me.

 

 

"Honey, can we talk to you for a while?" All but me went to the living room and me standing at the kitchen. I could hear doojoon and his parents fighting.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING DOOJOON AH!"His mother shouted.

 

 

"I thought you guys deserve to know what's going on in my life. Come on, eomma appa. You guys have always supported me through everything. You even accepted the fact that I am GAY  for crying out loud. What is wrong with yoseob?"

 

 

"Do you know what his standards are? You're a jockey and he is a nerd. "

 

 

"What does that have to do with anything?"

 

 

"Why don't you date someone like gayoon for example. Or maybe krystal?"

 

 

"So this is about me being gay."

 

 

"Doojoon. You dated alot of girls, yes they werent the right one but this. This is you're act of being a rebel."It was true. Doojoon used to be all around the girls. After Chang Lay and I got together.... officially, which was 3 years ago, doojoon never dated anyone else anymore. Sure chang Lay and I still think our relationship was 5 years because we fell in love at first sight. Maybe it was just me and Chang lay just being supportive. Maybe it was a one sided love. Maybe the one that fell in love at first sight was just..... me.

 

 

"EOMMA! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?!" DOojoon shouted.

 

 

"DOOJOON! YOU'RE MOTHER IS RIGHT. YOU USE TO BRING GIRLS HOME SINCE YOU WERE 12 AND WHEN YOU TURNED 14...you stopped."Mr.yoon said. I peeked out to see what was happening. Mr. yoon was had wide eyes staring at doojoon and mrs.yoon was closing her eyes like she was very disappointed.

 

 

"YOU HAVE BEEN DATING HIM FOR 3 YEARS?!"

 

 

"Well, we got official 3 years ago but we started dating 5 years ago. 2 years in secret."

 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

 

"So did he know you were playing around with women for 2 years while you guys were dating in secret?"Doojoon shooked his head. Ofcourse I didn't know. I thought doojoon was doojoon and chang lay was chang lay.

 

 

"See you are not committed to each other."

 

 

"APPA! I LOVE HIM."

 

 

"This doojoonie is a fling."my heart was breaking in to a million pieces. My legs were getting weak.

 

 

"Eat dinner with us, and you will see that is not a fling."

 

 

"And if its is?"

 

 

 

 

"I'll take busniess and management courses next week. I will take over appa's company."Doojoon's dream was to play football. He hated that his father wanted him to take over the business.

 

"Deal."I quickly wiped the tears. I didn't even know I was crying.

 

 

 

"Yoseob-ah. Come on! I am going to change my clothes. You wanna come ?" I heard doojoon shouted really loudly.

 

 

"Ani. I will meet you guys there. I have to meet junhyung up for a second."I said. Thank god my voice was that horrible. He took the bait and went up too the stairs. I know because I peeked a little.

 

"I will see you soon, mr. and mrs yoon." I bowed to them as I passed by them and left the house. When I was outside of the house I tucked my face in the scarf that doojoon bought me on our 4th anniversary and went walking towards the only place I could think of at the moment. The park.

 

No One's POV

 

Yoseob arrived at the restaurant that were going to eat a bit late about half an hour. Doojoon have been trying to call yoseob but yoseob forgot his phone at home.

 

"Ouh, doojoon-ah. Sorry I am late. Got some errands to run. I left my phone at home so I couldn't contact you." Yoseob said as smiled toward the family. There was also another girl beside mrs.yoon.

 

 

"Oppa, who is this?"The girl said looking at yoseob from top to bottom.

 

"This is--"

 

"Yoseob, his friend."Mrs.yoon cut doojoon's words and smiled at the girl.

 

"Ah, Yoseob oppa. How did you know doojoonie oppa?"

 

"We have the same class together."Yoseob just said not wanting to say anything to mrs.yoon statement.

 

"He is my boyfriend actually." Doojoon said which he got a glare from mr.yoon.

 

"Boyfriend?" She said not completely understanding the situation.

 

"It's nothing, Mi Sun." Mr. yoon said to her.

 

"Ah, rebelling ?" Yoseob just kept his head down and turned his focus towards the menu.

 

"I would like the chicken paramesian."Doojoon said ignoring everything except for yoseob. He knew yoseob had something on his mind. And not tell doojoon anything about it.

 

 

"I'll have the shrimp salad."Yoseob said. It was very odd since yoseob really like to eat. He wouldn't just eat just salad.

 

 

"Are you sure? You're not hungry for something else?"Doojoon said. Yoseob could feel the cold stares from both of doojoon's parents and Mi sun.

 

 

"No, I am full." Yoseob said not wanting to look at doojoon.

 

 

"a-a"

 

"He says  his full doojoon ah."

 

"So yoseob, what do you want to be?"Mr.yoon decided to ask a question.

 

"I going to be a chef.. and own my own restaurant just like my parents."

 

"You're parent's own a restaurant? which one is it?"

 

"It's nothing big. "

 

"ah, I see."

 

"I want to be a model." Mi sun mumbled. Which was notice by mrs.yoon.

 

 

"Ouh, my dear. You will be a great model. I am sure of it." She smiled.

 

"Thank you mrs.yoon"

 

"Ouh, silly don't call me that. Call me Eomma."She smiled. Mi Sun turned to looked at yoseob. Yoseob didn't noticed but when he was about to say something, he saw Mi sun smiled at him. It was the ' I winning' smile.

 

 

 

"What colleage are you thinking of going? Mi Sun going to America to extend her modeling career." That's when yoseob started to shift. He didn't want to tell doojoon in this way but..

 

 

 

"I am going to Malaysia tomorrow to learn about their tradisional food then next year if I am lucky I get to go to France."Yoseob explained which got doojoon's attention to the fullest.

 

 

 

"WHA?" Doojoon accidently shout. Yoseob hit doojoon's arm and tol him to be a little more quieter.

 

 

 

"Malaysia?"Doojoon asked yoseob in the eye.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, I was going to tell you but... You didn't hear me when I called you."

 

 

 

"You were avoiding me remember? Yo-- So that's why chanyeol was uncomfortable just this afternoon?"Doojoon said angrily at yoseob which made yoseob cringed.

 

 

 

 

"He's transefering with me. And Dongwoon-ah is coming with us to Malaysia for the exchange program."

 

 

 

"And I bet junhyung and hyunseung are going with as well." Doojoon said bitterly

 

 

 

 

"Junhyung is staying because hyunseung is moving in with him."

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

 

 

 

"Because.."

 

 

 

"Because what?"

 

 

 

 

"JUST BECAUSE OKAY?!"Yoseob yelled at doojoon. He stood up from his chair.

 

 

 

 

 

"I think we should break up. You're parents are right this was all just a fling. It was just a fling. " Yoseob bowed and walked out of the restaurant.