Chapter 12

A different world

Yoseob POV

"So, Yoseob. How old are you?" Mr.Yong asked me. There was also kikwang who I don't know why he is here because they wont tell me.

"I am the same age as kikwang, sir. And if you dont mind me asking... why are you here kikwang?" I said and I felt a hand hold my hand. I knew who it was. The loving hand that fits perfectly into mine. Yoon DOojoon's hand.

"I-" Before kikwang gets to say anything else junhyung shut his mouth and glared at his father and kikwang. What the hell is going on here?!

"I invited him." Junhyung quickly said. Kikwang just smirked and got back to eating.

"Yoseob this is the best grilled chicken ever! You have to tell me where you bought this." Mr.Yong continued to talk.

"My seobie cooked it himself. Isn't that right seob?" Doojoon said looking at me with his gorgeous smile.

"ummm... y-yeah." Heat was rising up my cheek but my whole body was like freezing.

"You have to tell me your recipe. I mean this is --" Just then kikwang's phone rang. He smiled at the phone and asked to be excused.

Must be Dongwoon.

Kikwang POV

Dongwoon texted me telling to come out. Yes, time to put my plan into action.

"Woonie-ah ! Come on inside. And why are you so late?" I said when I saw him leaning on to a car.

"Hyung.... I am sorry. I can't do this." He said. What?

"What?! What do you mean you can't do this? We havent even started yet." He sighed.

"Hyung.... this is hard for me. You don't understand. I-I can't do this anymore."

"Do what? We havent done anything yet dongwoon."

"HYUNG! I know you know what I mean. You know that I love you. You have always known. And I hate being your toy. I-I" He started to tear up. I don't know why but everytime he tears up my heart broke. He was like a fragile doll to me. I hate to know the fact that he is crying because of me.

"Dongwoon..." He looked at me with his puffy and red swollen eyes.

"Don't hyung. I-I... Goodbye hyung. See you around. And if we do meet please act like you dont know me." What the hell is he talking about?!

"WOoNIE! Wait!" He got in the car and asked his driver to drive. He was crying so hard. I feel my eyes were hot. I took a deep breath and walked back in.

Junhyung POV

Aish that stupid jerk! He can't just tell yoseob that he is my half brother. I feel like kicking his .

"Hyung. Can you go and see what's taking kikwang so long?" Yoseob said with his puppy eyes. I sighed and went to go check on the muscular boy.

"What?! What do you mean you can't do this? We havent even started yet." I heard kikwang said from outside.

"Hyung.... this is hard for me. You don't understand. I-I can't do this anymore."Is that dongwoon?

"Do what? We havent done anything yet dongwoon."What were they going to do?

"HYUNG! I know you know what I mean. You know that I love you. You have always known. And I hate being your toy. I-I"

Dongwoon..." When I got a clear view of them, dongwoon was clearly crying. He had puffy and red swollen eyes.

"Don't hyung. I-I... Goodbye hyung. See you around. And if we do meet please act like you dont know me."

"WOoNIE! Wait!" Kikwang shouted but he was to late. Dongwoon already got into the car and asked the man driving to drive.

I saw kikwang cried a bit and took a deep breath and was about to walk in. I backed up a bit almost looking like I didn't witness the whole thing.

"What are you doing here?" Kikwang said looking at.

" I was about to check what was taking you so long."I said.

"Ouh, why do you care if I was taking so long? Aren't you glad I am not at the table?" He said raising his eyebrows at me.

"No. Because whether you like it or not I am also your hyung." I said sternly at him. No matter how much I hate him I just can't. I have a responsibility as a hyung.

"hyung? I thought you hated me?" He snickered

" Look. I can't blame you or your mother. I am mature enough to know that. So I have no apparent reason to hate you."

"What if I said I like your half brother?"

" You can't!" He can't like yoseob

" Why not hyung?"

"Yoseob?" I heard doojoon said at the back of the door. No that means... yoseob was listening?

We all rushed to yoseob. He lying on th floor unconcious.

"Doojoon, get him to his room. I'll go get a bowl of water and a wet towel. Kwangie, you help doojoon." They both nodded their heads and help yoseob up to the room.

Doojoon POV

Yoseob said he was cirious as to why junhyung and kikwang had gone away for so long so he wanted to see what is taking them so long. What did they say until they made yoseob like this?

"Doojoonie~" Yoseob stared to stir from his sleep.

"Yoseob?" Kikwang, Mr yong and Mr. and Mrs. yang left a few mintues ago. Junhyung was kind enough to let me stay for the night.

" Urgh.. my head hurts..." He tried to get up but I gently pushed him down.

"don't get up. You kind of fell and hit your head at the door." He looked at me. I was looking at him. We both said nothing. Just enjoying the pecae and quiet.

"I love you yoseob." I said to him. He smiled and looked at me.

"I love you too doojoon. I imperfect doojoon." He said and made space for me to cuddle with him.

"You had a fever."

"I know."

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"Don't worry. Its nothing. It's just after I left you....that day..after finding out you were... Chang Lay... I was a bit..sad..... and there was--"

" I know. I saw you. It was pouring rain. I wanted to come to you with my umbrella but... I don't want to damage our love anymore so I let you heal for a while. I guess I left you a bit too long didn't I?"We both chuckled and he kissed my lips.

"The first time I saw you. You were a nerd... and ignorant.... selfish and stuborn old brat. But you were also caring... and nice. You showed me that you can't judge a book by its cover. On the outside you may look .. we lets face it.. You are gorgeous. And in the inside you have a lot of adventures that I hope you can share with me."

"Well the first time I saw you I thought you were a chipmunk. Seriously! WHO has big chubby cheeks like that?!"

"YAH! you said I was cute." He pouted.

"I didn't say its not cute. And when I laid my eyes on you I just knew.... you are mine. You have always been mine. It felt like every life time.... our souls just keeps coming back to each other... like magnets.... "

"Cheesy bastard.""

"You love this cheesy bastard."

"No. I love Chang Lay!" He showed his tounge at me.

"YAH! How could you say that! After all I just said!" He laughed and hide himself inside the blanket.

THE END

Sorry if this didn't live up your expectation. If you don't like the ending than feel free to comment and tell me what you think I should do ;)