Dooseob Draft #3 Part 2

A different world

No one's POV

Yoseob cleaned up his stuff in the room and scanned the room. He could get use to the room, but there was one thing he wasn't pleased about. His new roommate and owner of this house.

Flashback~

"I don't need a babysitter." Yoseob said after he was sure Junhyung had left with hyunseung as he turned to look at the scenery.

"I am not. I am actually here, because I heard about you moving to Paris." Yoseob turned to look at Doojoon. Where was this conversation leading of to? Will Doojoon tell him it is a mistake and he shouldn't go?

"I am not going to change your mind or anything. I am here because I am live in Paris. And I have a house there actually, and I am looking for roommates." Yoseob just chuckled and shook his head. The way Doojoon asking, he looked so shy and surprisingly handsome.

"What?"

"Yeah, it gets lonely there sometimes. Not that I am saying that I don't have friends." Doojoon quickly added.

"I do! I have lets of friends there and since you are going to be new in town, why don't you hang around with me?" Doojon said slowly. Yoseob still stood there silent not answering the now worried and nervous doojoon.

 

"Hey, if you don't want to it is okay. I--"

 

"`Well, how much is the monthly rent?"Doojoon smiled at bit and thought about it.

"I don't know. How about you don't have to pay monthly rent? I heard you can cook. How about you feed me and help me around the house abit?" Yoseob looked at Doojoon weirdly.

"So technically, I am going to be your personal maid?" Doojoon just nodded his head. Yoseob shook his head and held out his hand for a shake to dooojoon.

"Deal." Yoseob said as they shook hand in agreement.

End of flashback~

"I hope this is okay? My mother tends to go all in taking care of me. After she found out about me moving she kind of bought this house for me."Doojoon said leaning on the door frame. Yoseob turned to look at the owner like he was crazy.

"This is perfect." Yoseob said. He then came across a photo of doojoon and a long blonde haired girl. She was wearing a long red dress and Doojoon was wearing a tux oh so ily. She was staring at Doojoon whiled Doojoon was holding out a rose for her.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend?" Yoseob asked as he held up the picture so Doojoon could see.

"Actually, she is my fiancee."Doojoon said sadly as he snatched the photo away.

"Why do you say it like its a bad thing? You guys look good together. I wish I had someone."Yoseob said smiling and laughing it all out eventhough he was a hurting inside. Everyone around him is happy and is with someone special. Why can't he have someone like that?

"I don't actually have a choice if I want to marry her or not. It's an arrange marriage by my mother and her mother."Doojoon said putting the picture face down. Doojoon sighed and sat down on the edge of Yoseob's new bed.

"Well, at least you have someone." Yoseob said settling himself next to Doojoon.

"Come on, don't tell me that a guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend."Yoseob chuckled at what Doojoon said.

"Mainly, I won't have a girlfriend any time soon since well, I am gay." Yoseob said so casually as he stared at Doojoon to see his reaction.

"So no, boyfriend?" Doojoon said turning to look at Yoseob smiling widely. Yoseob laughed at Doojoon.

"Oh, dude. You're gay aren't you?" Yoseob said in between his laughs. Doojoon joined in the laughter as well and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I am not falling in love with her anytime soon either." 

"It's nice talking to someone. I like it. I hope we can be very good friends." Doojoon said after a pause of silence.

"About being gay and how we are not  attracted to girls?"Doojoon chuckled at yoseob's blunt words.

"About everything. It's been awhile since I could do this." Both of them smiled sweetly at each other, starting of the romance and friendship of their relationship.

 After a month later ~

Doojoon's POv

It has been a month since yoseob moved here and it has been great. It is better than great. It has been amazing. I knew what I saw for the first time I saw him. He was the one, I could feel it. I finally told my parents everything, they didn't take it to well but it was sorted out. Tomorrow might be my last day with him, I am going to make him a memory that he has to remember.

"DooDoo. Stop it~ Just tell me where we are going." Yoseob whined when I guided him towards the surprise. He has been whining to me about how he wanted to take of the silly blind fold and how it was frustrating not to know.

"We are here !" I said as I opened his blindfold. He looked over to me and scanned around the place. He smiled his sunshine smile at me and hugged me tightly.

"I can't believe you would do all of this for me." He said. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I want you to have a memory here with me, I know how much you wanted to have a picnic here."I held him at the waist. He didn't mind me apparently it had already became a habit for us to be his close to each other. Everyday, I watch him.. I just fall in love with him even more deeper than ever.

"Doodoo..." He called out to me after we settled down and were eating our lunch.

"Yeah?" I said looking over to him. There was something in his eyes, it was the same look I saw when I overheard his conversation at the rooftop of the restaurant. He was scared.

"Seobie~ Come here." I said opening my arms wide for him to come to me. He tackled me with a tight hug and tears were already coming out of his eyes.

"I am scared hyung. What's going to happen with something goes wrong?"He stuttered. He looked so cute with his red button nose and extra sparkling eyes because of the tears.

"Nothing is going to go wrong, I am going to be there by your side all the way." Doojoon whispered. Yoseob looked up to Doojoon and leaned in closer.

"Yoon Doojoon hyung. I have something I need to tell you."Yoseob said seriously. Doojoon knew it was very serious since yoseob would only use his full name  and hyung at the same time when he is deadly serious.

"W-what is it seob?" Doojoon stuttered a bit since the boy was inches away from doojoon's lips.

Instead of answering, yoseob leaned in closer and his and doojoon's lips   

 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, next chappie I going to write about their past ?? Their secrets dates together ^^ hehheeh sorry for the late update. I had to reread a few chapter because i keep forgetting about a few stuff. Anyways. I hope you guys enjoyed reading. Please tell me if there is anything wrong because i am not really good at this.. and I wont be updating constantly since well, my exams are until october. TT.TT I AM GONNA CRY... *listens to will be alright*