Chapter 11

A different world

In this chapter will only be in Yoseob PoV Okay ?! Now you can continue reading~

 

I walked home. This was the most akward yet surprising day yet and I don't even know if this is real or not. Am I in a dream?

"Yoseob! Thank god your home safe. I thought you got or something!" Junhyung shouted when I came in the door.

"Yah! How could you say that?!" I smacked his head and earned a whine.

"YaH!  I am older than you! You can't just go around and smacking people !"

"If you really cared that I would get than why didn't you find me?" I challenged him. He froze. He was caught. He was to involved in being alone with hyunseung that he forgot about me. I pouted at that thought.

"Hyunseung said he took care of it. And you were safe~" Junhyung pouted with me and came closer to me.

"Well, now I know why doojoon came back." I said realizing why doojoon suddenly had the courage to come back to our place but the thought of that also displeased me. I really thought he would realise it by himself. Not by what other people say. Is he really in love with me?

"Come on . I made dinner. Eomma and Appa are coming over to visit for a few days. They will come by tomorrow. Just what I need more ers." Junhyung sighed. I laughed. I can't believe he called eomma and appa ers.

"OMO! That means we have to clean up the house!"

"I already cleaned it when I came back. " Junhyung said dragging me to the kitchen because I didn't buldge from my spot. He sat me down on the chair infront of the table and put food on my plate.

"Why are you so nice lately junnie?" I said taking a bite of the food he made. It was delicious.

"I think.. Well hyunseung was right. If I really cared about you I should show my true self to you and other people. Show people I that I care more than I look. I really hate that people take me for granted saying that I dont love my dongseang because he is my half brother. I Love you yoseob. Not in a cheesy love sappy way but as a brother." He said. I was truly touch by his words but I feel like I want to vomit at the same time. That was soooo CHEZZZY!!!
 

"Thanks. I really mean it. Thank you Junhyung. I maybe a pain in a but I am really happy that you are my brother." He smiled and we continued eating.

 

                                                                       *~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Out of all around the world why does the sun have to shine on my face. I couldn't open my eyes. And My head is spinning and I feel like a hammer pounding on my head.

"Yoseob wake up. Eomma and Appa will be here any mintue now!" Junhyung said knocking on my door. Urgh... I feel to tired. I used all my strength to get ready and go down to wait for the awaiting parents.

"Yoseob are you okay? You look pale?" I nodded my head ad mumbled a 'fine'

"I am so gald they decided to come on saturday. I mean... Monday I bet Eomma will be bragging about being late for school and I know only you can do that." Junhyung smirked at me. Urgh... my  head still hurts. Wait! Did junnie just say saturday? I have a date with Doojoon. I groan. I guess I have to cancel our date.

"Waeyo?" Junhyung asked me when I heard my groan I guess.

"I am suppose to have a date with Doojoon but I guess I could do a rain check." I mumbled. I don't really feel like talking but I don't want to come of as sick because Junhyung has suffered enough by taking care of me.

"No. Don't. Invite him over and have diner with us. I am sure eomma and appa won't mind."I smiled and went to tell doojoon the change of plans.

Just then, the house bell rang. I guess it is Eomma and Appa. I went to open the door and saw them with both faked smiles. I guess something is worng.

"What going on that you cant tell over the phone." Juunhyung said still as always eyeing Eomma.

"Well, we have a surprise for you tonight and I don't want you to freak out. I know its wrong but he just makes me happy"

"What is it?"

"We are having dinner with junhyung's birth father and his family."

"WHAT?!"

"Just give him a chance. "

"I agree with your mother." After we all turned to Appa. What?! Is he crazy?

"WHat?!" Junhyung shouted again.

"Just hear him out. Okay?" I shook my head and went to my room. I felt my head is getting much more dizzier.

"Yoseob. Are you okay?" I heard junhyung knocked the door of my room. I sighed and opened the door.

"Yeah, I am fine. I am just going to lie down in my room for a while. " I smiled at him. He smiled back worriedly. I closed the door after he went to his room.

 

                                                                            *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I  woke up a few hours later and my head got heavier after the little nap. I went to the kitchen and cooked our dinner. Glad I brought a extra indgredients. Just then I heard the door bell ring. That must be Doojoon. I went to open the door and saw 'the yoon doojoon' standing infront of me. He chuckled and kissed my lips. I felt blood rush up to my cheek.

"Hey seobie. What cha cooking? OUh! Are you cooking your famous grilled chicken?"DOojoon said welcoming himself in. I stood there frozen. Did he literally just did that?!

"Y-yeah." Boy this is going to be one hell of a night.