Chapter 7

A different world

Yoseob PoV

I saw junhyung standing outside. I don't hate him. I actually feel bad for him. I bet he is having a hard time now.

"Hyung." I said waving at him. Signalling him to come in. He smiled and came in.

"I thought you already went to sleep." He said with his hand in his pockets.

"No, hyunseung already went to his room and dongwoon and me are going to watch chick flicks.Want to join?" He just shook his head and went upstairs.

"Hyung.Why did you wake me up to watch chick flicks?!" Dongwoon whined. I actually woke both of them up before calling junhyung inside.

"Fine! You go back to bed. I need to sleep anyway." I said pouting and walked to my room. My room was in the middle so junseung's room was on the left while dongwoonie's room is on the right.

"Aish. Such a bother." I heard him mumble and went to his room.

"Ouh, I should ask junhyung whether he have any clothes for tomorrow." I said to myself . I was about to open the door when I heard junhyung said something about 'birth father' and 'Yang Gul's son'. I pressed my ears closer to the door so I could hear what he was saying.

"I am not looking over the fact.The only reason I here is because I can't face my eomma knowing that if I didn't exsist.... eomma would still be happy with my birth father." You could hear the sadness in his voice.

"You know.People might not know this but I may have been 4D to know whats going on.Dongwoon is in love with kikwang. Kikwang likes yoseob and so does doojoon. Who is actually chang lay by the way." Hyunseung hyung replied. DOOJOONIE is chang lay hyung? That jerk is chang lay hyung. And my dongseang. My favourite dongseang is in love with a jockey. I don't even know what is the truth right now.I stepped back and went into my room.

"Chang lay hyung is doojoon." I said closing my eyes and lay down on my bed. This is just messed up right now.

*ring**ring**ring*

It was chang Lay. If I pick up now, I don't know what I would say to him right now. I turned my phone of and changed to my pjs and tried to get some sleep for today.

 

 

 

                                                                                *~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

 

The alarm clock rang. I threw my pillow at it and it fell down still ringing. I didn't get a wink of sleep and when I was about to sleep the stupid damn alarm clock rang.

"I should make breakfast for them." I said to myself and got up from the bed to get ready. After getting ready I went downstairs and saw junhyung setting up the table. The table was full of food.

"Eat. I will call up seungie and dongwoon." Junhyung siad ruffling my hair. He is being weird today. He NEVER cook at home now he is cooking.

"It's not poisoned is it?" I asked before he left to call up dongwoon and hyunseung.

"Maybe." He chuckled and left me thinking it was poisoned. I didn't eat it until hyunseung at the food.

"I drive you guys to school." Junhyung said. Wait! Junhyung can drive!

"You can drive?!" Seungie hyung and dongwoon shouted.

"Yeah. I am two years older than you guys and I did pass my driving test." We are 17 and he is 19. That means its his last year here? Then he will be going to collage?

"So you're 19?" Seungie said looking at him confuse as I am.

"Neh." HOW COME I HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH HIM ALL MY LIFE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE WAS TWO YEARS OLDER THAN ME ! =.="

"SEOBIE! You said he is only two months older." seungie said pouting. I blushed in embarassment.

"Serious all my life I have been with you and you didn't notice it?'" Junhyung said shaking his head at me. I grinned at all of them and continue to eat my meal.

 

 

                                                  *~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

 

Mrs. Yang ( Yang Jin Hee) POV

Junhyung left me alone in this big house just like yoseob did. Aish, chincha. This is what I get for raising two perfectly healthy boys. I am glad I have Yang Gu with me. Hehehehe that means alone time with my yeobo. *y thoughts*

"Yeobo. Junhyung is not coming back. After he is finish with school he is going to study at Australia. You know what that means?" I said looking at my gourgeous husband who had his legs crossed and so focus on the tv.

"Neh, how about thinking of getting a girl this time huh?" He grinned when I sat on his lap. Just when I was about to reply to him, His pager was ringing. This is what I get for marrying a doctor. Aish, all work and no play.

"I have to go. Meet you tonight." He said kissing my check after he looked at his pager. I pouted trying to get his attention.

"Ani. I have to go yeobo. I promise tonight will be the most incredible night you have ever experinced. It much more better than our honey moon." Aish, such a tease. He kiseed me again but at the forehead this time and went out the door. Just after a few hours, I heard the doorbell ring. He forgot his keys again?

"Coming!" I yelled and opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes on who was in front of the door. Yong Sanggul. (Mr. Yong)

"Hello. Yang Jin Hee shii." He smirked.

 

                                                *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Yoseob POV

I walked at the front gate with hyunseung, dongwoon and junhyung by myside. The arrangement was like this: HyunJunSeobWoon. Everyone was staing at us. Yeah, why would a nerd walk with a popular kid. Just then kikwang came up to us.

"Junhyung! What's up bro! I heard that you were great at soccer want to join us play later?" He said shaking hands with junhyung. I could feel eyes glaring at the back of my neck. I didn't like this attention so I decided to walk away slowly away from all of them, but only to be spotted by junhyung.

'YAH! Seobie! Wait up!" Junhyung shouted. I cursed myself and saw hyunseung and dongwoon ran towards me and grabbed my hand to run away from the chasing junhyung and Kikwang.

"You should be careful not to let junhyung see you hyung. His eyes are like hawks." Dongwoon said panting after we reached at our secret hiding place that we usually go to.

"He wasn't this focused the last time I met him." I panted. Hyunseung sat down on a couch that we bought a few days ago. He closed his eyes and groaned in frustration.

"YOSEOB! " I heard some yell. It was junhyung. I peeked a bit at the door infront.

"YAH! Shhh! Come here and don't attract any attention." I whispered to him. He nodded slightly and came quietly before any saw us.

" I thought you want to be popular? This school has strict policy that popular and geeks do not mix."I shouted at him.

" Well do they know that you were a popular guy at our old school?" junhyung talked back. It was true that I was popular at the old school thats why I decided to move school.

"No. That's why I am wearing these glasses dummy. Only when I go out with Chang Lay , I wear contact lens." I nudged his stomach because bringing up the topic up.

"You were popular back then?" Dongwoon said confused. I sighed and nodded.

" Relax will you dongwoon. We were all popular back then. We want a change. And I don't know about all of you but I hate being popular and I am not planning on to be one. " Hyunseung said still with his eyes closed. Suddenly from the corner of my eye I could see junhyung smile and he went to sit next to hyunseung while holding his hand which resulted to hyunseung slapping junhyung's hand away and showing his tounge to junhyung. Something is suspicious here.

" Than I want to be a geek. Geek-a-fy me."Junhyung said still trying to hold hyunseung's hand.

"You're to much of a bad boy to be a geek." Hyunseung glare at him but still let junhyung hold his hand.

"Than how about a forbbiden love like yoseob?" Hyunseung smacked junhyung's head.

"What forbbiden love?" I asked.

"Nothing. I am not doing that junnie!"

"Junnie?"

"Hyung! You like junhyung?!" Dongwoon suddenly blurted.

"YAH!" Hyunseung glared at dongwoon because he couldn't do anything since junhyung was holding his at his waist.

"It's okay yeobo. You can tell them." Junhyung cooed. Hyunseung made a gagging sound and rolled his eyes. just then someone came into our hide out.My god! What is he doing here?

"EWW... junhyung get a room." Doojoon shook his head at the love dovet act that junhyung was doing.

" I would but I don't want you to do anything to my seobie now would I?" Junhyung than smirked and recived another nudged from hyunseung which resulted to him coughing so hard.

" why would he do something to me?"

" Nothing. Just can keep your mouth shut?" Hyunseung said glaring at junhyung who just grinned.

" No. How will I be able to tell you how you look so beautiful in that clothes. And how I much I love you." This time I made the gaging face.I can't believe the great yong junhyung said that. I knew doojoon agreed with me because he made a gagging face with me.

"I have seobie and woonie to tell me all of that." Hyunseung said. Junhyung pouted and doojoon just rolled his eyes. Wait. Doojoon is here.

" DUDE ! Why ARE YOU HERE! AND HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS PLACE?!" I shouted to him. HE just rubbed his neck and grinned.

" I wanted to see you." He said

" Want to go to my house today?" I stared at him like he had just grown three heads.

" Why should I go to your house?"

" Since we have the school festival coming up and you and me were going to plan the cafe that our class will be doing." He explained.

"OUh. Right the . I bet you cheated at the test. I don't know how you got second place in my class." The teacher said the first and second in our class has to work on the cafe, menu and costumes and all. I hate the stupid teacher.

"I swear I didn't! I studied really hard! " He said defensively.

" CHeongmal?" I said sarcasticly.

" rEALLY!" He said leaning closer to my face. Then our lips were a few centimeters away. And he suddenly kissed me. BWO!