Chapter 9

A different world

Yoseob POV

These past few weeks I have been in a group with junseung. Yup, my charming and romantic brother gave up his popularity to be with my best friend seungie. I know what you are thinking. Aren't I being a third wheel in this relationship but its not my fault. Dongwoon started to hang out with his new friends. I never have met them before and everytime I want to talk to dongwooon he would just ignore me and turn his attention to someone else.

"hyung,I am depressed here. Why is dongwoon with them and not us?" I whined for the nth time that evening.

"He need to socialize with someone his own age to seob."Junhyung said not even taking his eyes off of hyunseung.

"HELLO! Annyeong! I am sorry, what? Socialize with someone his own age?! This is outrageous. I thought he didn't like people his age? And why would he leave me when I need him the most?" He left like junhyung's father left eomma.I can't believe this. Turns out popular kids and geeks are all the same. All not trust able. Hyunseung will soon leave me to be with junhyung and junhyung is going to australia next year. Can my life get any worse?

"Relax yoseob. He is not leaving or anything. He just need sometime to socialize with someone his age." Seungie said while playing with junhyung's hand.

"Some saying the same stuff! I know you guys are going to leave me anyways. I can't always be with you guys since you practically want to eat each other up. And I mean the literally!" I bursted at them and left them to go to my private place where not even hyunseung and dongwoon know. The only one that knows about this place is.....chan- doojoon.

"What are you doing here?" I was surpirsed by a familiar tall figure back facing me and staring out to the tree that we planted together.

"Yoseob!" He said surprise to see me too.

"I-i ... I am sorry. I can go away if you want me too." I want to tell him, he could stay. He could stay forever if he wants. He can stay with me forever if he wants. But I can't. I have such a messed up life right now.

" I will be leaving first." He said and bowed to politely and left me there alone. I felt my heart broke into peices. I want him. But there is something that is holding me back. He lost my trust. And I don't think I can ever trust him again.

I sat down at the place he was sitting. Our plant was still standing tall but our relationship is not.Its smashed into tiny little pieces.

"Dooseob. How are you today? Is your daddy treating you well? " I said to the plant. He wanted to name the plant dooseob. At first I didn't know what it meant. Now I know.Doojoon + Yoseob = Dooseob. I sighed deeply. I played with the plants leaf and stared at it for a long time.

 

 

                                                          *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Junhyung POV

I am such a bad hyung. I didn't pay any attention to yoseob and yes I know that is wrong but since me and seungie got together... we actually never really had any alone time.

"Junnie... we are such bad friends. Espcially you. You are his hyung for god sakes!" Seungie said glaring at me. I just chuckled at his cute action and kissed his forehead.

" I know.But don't you think this is great? We finally get our alone time."

"I think I can forgive myself." He grinned and kissed my lips. It was sweet and so in the moment~

"Hyung..."

"Ugrh the ers wont stop would they?!" I accidently said it out loud. I was glad only hyunseung and dongwoon could hear.

"HYUNG!" Dongwoon looked at me wide eyes. I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

"Well its true woonie ah. What do you want? I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.. its just... just tell us what you want?" Hyunseung said as frustrated as I am.

"I just want to say I am sorry for not hanging out with you guys anymore.. its just" He trailed of. Hyunseung nodded in understandment. I sighed. My boyfriend is just to caring.

"I know. Its to bad yoseob doesn't know. He really misses you. He thinks you are avoiding him some how. Well that is what you have been doing...isn't it?"Dongwoon kept his head low because I guess he felt guilty for avoiding yoseob for no good reason.

"He is not here if thats what you're thinking?"I said when I saw dongwoon looking around.

"Where is he?" We both shrugged our shoulders. I hope he is alright.


I am sorry if this is such a short update but I promise i will update longer on the next chapter ouh and Mr.yong's name will be changed into Yong Chang Hu since it will be confusing if mr yong is yong sang gul and mr yang is Yang gul.. hahaha I don't know why but I suddenly have the urge to type gul alot of times. gul

gul

gul. :)