Chapter 3

A different world

I couldn't finish my other fics. I don't even know where is it leading too. So I decided to put them on Haitus for awhile. But I kind of think I updated that. If I didn't then sorry.


 

Chang Lay's POV

Just as the bell rang. I ran over to the boys toilet and locked myself in one of the stalls. Before I got to work on changing my clothes. I heard yoseob coming in. Ouh . 

"Woonie.... ottokage?" Yoseob whined and from what I see he was bouncing up and down.

"Shh....you should stand infront of the stall.Or not you going to fall off."Dongwoon said and judging by the feets that I am seeing, dongwoon was closing in on yoseob and yoseob was backing away to the wall just like dongwoon asked. Wait, fall off? I pressed my ear nearer to the stall door.

"Argh..." I heard yoseob moan. Yoseob moaned?! My seobie moaned for another man inside the bathroom.

"Ouh Mian. " He came closer to my seobie and knelt down. YAH! What is he going to do ?!

"Yoseob. Are you sure about this?" Dongwoon said a bit unsure. Ouh hell no! I am not going to let anyone touch my seobie. No one except me.I quickly changed into my chang Lay look. Wow, I look so much different with my glasses on. And the contact lens was starting to hurt my eyes.

"Y-Yoseob?" I stuttered when I went out off the stall. I saw dongwoon was kneeling down as yoseob had his face faced up and dongwoon was looking at yoseob with concern. Yoseob eyes were pure of shock when he saw me.

"What are you doing here Hyungie?" I shook my head trying to get the image of another man touching yoseob.

"I came to surprise you but I guess I was the one who got surprised, huh?" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Huh? Ouh this? Heh... It's not what you think hyungie~" Yoseob said pointing towards dongwoon who was about to get up.

"What is it then?" I said trying hard not to cry.

"My contacts got lost and DOngwoon wanted to give me new ones and then I couldn't see well and I was getting in balanced so he told me to lean on the wall. Then he was about to help me put on the new contacts but he accidently punched my stomache and then I kinda groan---"

"It sounded like a moan." I said pouting.

"Well sorry if my groan sound like a moan. anyway he accidently drop the contacts and he was about to pick it up then you came in and surprised me. And now... I really can't see anyone. SO dongwoonie~ Pali. Give the contacts to hyungie. HE is better at it than you are!" Yoseob shouted. I chuckled and took the lens from dongwoon and help yoseob wear his contacts. So cute.

"Hyungie! I have to tutor doojoon and kikwang in maths. Today you want to help me?" Yoseob said using his puppy eyes. ! It was today! Damn it I forgot !

"Mianhae. I came to surprise you for a while. My cousins are coming over today so.... hehehe. Mian Yoseob." I said ruffling his hair. He pouted.

" Why are you always running of this past few days. We don't get to finish our date. Usually you would send me home and kiss me before you leave but now you keep running off." He pouted.

"Mian. Nahjunghae. Tomorrow? How about tomorrow? I will take you to the amusement park?" I coaxed him into forgiving me by whispering at his neck. His body stiffen. He pushed me, he was blushing so hard. I ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

" How about we have lunch and I will send you to your home? Huh?" He smiled and nodded his head. I will be next to him every single day without him noticing it.

 

 

                                                            *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*

 

 

"Say Ahhh~" I said feeding him.

"Ah~" He opened his mouth gladly eating the food I fed him.

"Yoseob. Why do you hate popular kids?" I asked. Him if it was nothing big I would just reveal my true self to him. I can't keep lying to him anymore.

"Wae?"Yoseob asked a bit surprise by the sudden question.

"Nothing. It's just that. I saw how you look at popular kids this past few days and you are not to happy." I prasied myself for the good excuse.

"It was all because my mom fell in love with a very popular guy. They both dated for a few years and when my eomma get pregnant.... he dumps her saying he found another women. He is already engaged with that other women. They spent their whole life together and sudddenly when eomma got pregnant he... left. Eomma had to raise a child alone, after a few years. Appa came by and he promise to stay with her forever. He was not like those popular kids. He is a geinus. A child prodigy. I don't want to be the same person that left eommonie behind. Since then, I promise myself that popular guys are just to stupid and mean." So that's why.

"S-so you are not mr. Yang's son?" I said looking at him with wide eyes.

"I am." He said smiling. But he is the only child.

"B-but..."

" Can we stop talking about this? " Yoseob said. I could see he was uncomfortable talking about it any futher so I just nodded and ruffled his hair.

"Kaja. I am going to pay for the food and then we can leave to your house. Ouh?" I said standing up. He drank all of his strawberry milk and followed me.

 

 

                                                *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

"I am glad. I got to talk about it to someone. All these years I have been keeping it inside. I am glad I told you." Yoseob said clinging to my arm.

"I am glad too." I can't reveal anything to him. I can't tell him who I really am.

"Hyungie~ Saranghae" He said as his lips pressed into mine. Sweet. it taste sweet. I love how he fits perfectly on my body.

"Saranghae." I said after we parted. saranghae...... I can't tell him that I am.............

 


 I am so evil. Can you guess who Chang Lay is really is? Comment subscribe <3