Chapter 13

A different world

Okay, so this is a quick update. I finally got the com back. Mom finally gave me back the com.  I really hated the last chapter so... there is going be alot more chapters that hopefully wont as much as the last one did. Well, as you know I made the last chapter  the end, well that was because I thought I can no longer turn on Asianfanfics becuz of my bad grades. YES ! I admit it my grades are lacking and my friends thinking I am hardworking. Well the real me is not OKAY! My mom said she can't take away what makes me happy. And this... all of this makes me happy. I am sorry for all the problems tha I may have cause you somehow in a weird way. DOn't judge me.. I am that weird.

Anyway enough with the blabbering about me! Time for yoseob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (totally not being bias) XD hahahaahahahaha


Yoseob POV

Everything is perfect just perfect. Too perfect. Is it a dream? I keep feelng insecure. I hate this. I never have felt insecure before in my life.

"Yoseob whats wrong?" Doojoon asked me when we were both on our way to school.

"Nothing." I smiled at him and he linked our arms together.

"Hey, yoseob I have been thinking... how about us? I mean... we have been together for almost 5 years now.."

"And.." I dont see where this is heading... OMG I can't predict anything anymore!

"And... I want you to meet my parents."HUh?

"HUh?!"

"Meet my parents. I mean... they still don't know that I am gay but I want you too meet them."Is he crazy? HE haven't even told his parents that he was gay and now he is dropping a bomb on them saying that ' eomma, appa I am gay and I have a boyfriend?!'

" Doojoon, you have to tell them that you're gay first and don't even dare to mention my name."

"Seobie... come on." He made his puppy eyes on me. I showed my tounge at him and skipped to the school gate.

"YOSEOB HYUNG!" I heard dongwoon yell.I turned around and saw a pouting doojoon next to the tall and some what a bit sad dongseang of mine.

"WOonie-ah... Kaja?"I said ignoring doojoon and linking my arms with dongwoon's

"YAH!"

"DOojoon-ah! " I heard Siwoon calling Doojoon. I pouted I guess we were back to what were.... nerd and the jock.

"Ouh, siwoonie. What's up ?" Doooon grinned and did a handshake with siwoon.

"Hyung, kaja?"Dongwoon said after he saw my gloomy face. I nodded and walked with him to class. Of course dongwoon was in another class but he wanted to send me of to my class since I was such a baby to him sometimes.

Dongwoon POV
 

Yoseob was seriously gloomy after he saw doojoon turned his attention to siwoon. I guess they are back to being a jockey and a nerd.

"Hyungie~How about I treat you lunch?"I said. His face literally lit up like a lightbulb.

"Really?"He nodded to me.

"Don't forget okay? Ouh and come pick me up here okay?" He said pinching my cheek. Ahhh~ that hurt.

"Araso."I hugged him and went to my class.

"Seems like I am not the only one that is crushing on yoseob." I heard a voice said. I voice that I have been longing to hear.. but I knew I had ti ignore it. It was for the best.

"Come on Dongwoon you can't ignore me forever. " He continued. I stopped walking. I was still back-facing him so I didn't see his cute eye smiles and cute and y features. Damn I miss his face already.

"I got to get to class." I said weakly and walked in a very fast pace to my classroom which was right around the corner. To my unfortunate luck.. I was in the same class as him.

"Hey, woonie. Ready to learn?" Taemin asked when I settle down next to him.

"Yeah, I think soo. So how are you and Onew?"

"He is fine. He is just a bit busy with all of his scholarship and stuff."Taemin said pouting.

"Sorry, to interupt but can I borrow Son Dongwoon here?" His voice came back to Haunt me AGAIN!

"Thank you ." He quickly added before Taemin could say anything he dragged me to the back of the school.

"What the hell do you want?" I shouted at him.

"I want you to back of from yoseob.It hard enough that I have to fight for him with DOojoon but I don't want to with you too woonie." His word were just a few nails hammered on my heart.

"I can be with yoseob when ever I want. And you should know better than to accuse me saying that I was falling for my best friend/ hyung!" Kikwang looked at me with wide eyes. This is the second time I have gotten mad at him.

"Woonie. What's wrong with you? Why do you keep on getting mad at me?" He said pouting.

"HYUNG! "

"WHAT?!"

"Nevermind. Forget it..."

"Woonie... I can't fix what I am doing wrong if I don't even know what I am doing wrong!"

"You don't understand--"

"Then make me understand!"

"You figure it out yourself." I rolled my eyes at him. This is just getting tiring.

"Goodbye hyung." I mumbled and left him there.

"DONGWOON!" I heard him shout. I ran not even knowing where I was going but I knew it had to be somewhere I could think without him knowing where I am.

Junhyung POV

I saw dongwoon run out of the building. I wanted to catch up to him but I guess he needed to be alone. I sighed deeply and felt a hand snake around my waist.

"Junnie~ You have been ignoring me lately. Did I do something wrong?" He placed his head on my shoulders. I could smell his strawberry-kiwi shampoo.

"Sorry babe. I just have been thinking...about the whole kiwoon thing.." After my father and kikwang came by I quickly told hyunseung all about the kiwoon almost fight? And he replied and I quote 'Wow you gossip like a girl.'

"That's because you have that brotherly instinct. You don't want to see yoseob get hurt and how you are worried about how foolish kikwang is being right now. I bet you even think that kikwang doesn't realise his true feelings." I stared at him with awe

"You never fail to surprise me." I smirked at him and he smirked back.

"I still don't get it though.. why don't you want yoseob to know that kikwang is your half brother?" I smiled.

"It's because... I don't want yoseob to be caught up with all the drama that is going on in the house of perferably called 'yong messed up residence.' And you heard how he reacted when he found out about me and kikwang. HE FREAKING FAINTED!"

" Ouh, I talked to yoseob about that. It was not because of the new about you and kikwang.... it was because he wasn't feeling well since the begining. He was already feeling light headed. And he also said he was under a rain storm recently so he got the cold form there I think." Hyunseung said. I kised his lips favouring the moment.

"AHEM!" ers =.=

"Yes, what do you want twerp!" I said to him. He just smirked and pulled me down so I was the same height as him.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SEUNGIE ! YOU HAD HIM FOR MONTHES NOW!" HE yelled at me. HE freaking yelled at me.

"WHY you !"He kicked my little junnie and dragged hyunseung as a hostage.

"YOU WILL NEVER GET HIM! NOT FOR THE DAY AT LEAST!" He smirked and so did hyunseung and they both ran away.

"Yang YOsoeb~ I will get revenge!" I screamed. People started to look at me wierdly.

"WHAT CHA LOOKING AAT!! Keep on walking !" They all went back to what they were doing. Aish chincha....