dooseob draft #1

A different world

No one's pov 

Yoseob stood across the table glancing back and forth looking at the papers that was laid out on the table.

" heol. I am doomed." Yoseob said as he let out a deep sigh. 

 

"Yah! What are you doing still up?" Suddenly an older man came into the study room to see a sprawled out petite man on the table all tired and exausted.

 

" Did I wake you up?" Yoseob said as he turned to look at the older tiredly. The older just shook his head and went closer to the study table.

 

"Aniya. Just couldn't sleep. Why are you still awake?" He asked yoseob as he backed hug the now sittng properly yoseob.

 

" I have to send in my papers tomorrow. The menu for the restaurant has to be perfect." The older just chuckled at his wife. 15 years with the petite man and he stills amuses the older in different different ways. 

 

" I think you forgot that you already sent those papers yesterday since you are going for your surgery tomorrow." The younger smiled and held the olders hands.

"Well, Yoon Doojoon. You must be there when I wake up won't you?" Doojoon just chuckled and carried his wife bridal style to their shared bedroom.

"Of course. Just like how I was there the first time. You could fight it once.You can fight again. And I will always be there beside you. I told you I am never letting you go." Yoseob snuggled deeper into Dooojoon's chest.  

"I love you doojoon." He whispered loud enough so that the older could hear. 

 

" I love you too my angel." Doojoon replied as he kissed the top of yoseob's head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They both arrived at the hospital and was waiting for their family doctor to arrive. Soon after a few minutes they were greeted by an man in his early 30's..

" Ah, Mr. And Mrs yoon. You're here." He greeted them with a smile.  

"Oh, please Dr. Kim. I thought that we were close enough that you would call us by our names." Yoseob said teasingly at the doctor.

"So you're ready for the surgery?" The doctor asked after a blush crept in his face. 

"As long as I have him by my side. I am always ready." Yoseob said. 

"Well then. You know what to do. Are the parents going to be here like last time? If they are I suggest they go buy something to eat first." Doojoon smiled remembering how yoseob had his first surgery. Yoseob's parents, mr. Yong, their friends and suprisingly doojoon's parents. Both of them. Doojoon was so glad that him mother had came around just like his dad did.

"I'll talk to them later. Let get him ready for the surgery shall we?" The doctor said nicely. Doojoon and yoseob just nodded their heads and followed the doctor.

 

 

 

After yoseob went in for surgery, doojoon waited at the waiting room staring at his phone. The photos he had took with yoseob was there. As he looked through the photos he saw a folder that was labeled 'doojoon's mine'. Doojoon chuckled because he knew it was yoseob who made that file. He opened the file and a bunch of pictures came out. He looked at the pictures in slideshow mode and the pictures came out one by one. The day after doojoon run out of his wedding just to be with yoseob. The photo were they had a vacation at jeju island and their wedding photos. Doojoon could feel his eyes getting teary. They had so much memories together even though fight everyday. They still have more memories to make with each other. 

"Doodoo. What are you doing?" Doojoon heard from his phone. It was a video that yoseob made without him knowing.

"I am getting you your meds and making you your favourite okonomiyaki." He heard his voice but from a distance. He was in the kitchen that time.

Doojoon felt his eyes were getting hotter. He remembered this day so well. It was the day after yoseob got discharge from the hospital.

"I am so sorry that you have to take care of me. I am always getting sick all the time." Yoseob voice sounded so sad. 

"Yoseob, if it was the other way around and you had to take care of me. Would you?" He heard yoseob chuckled for awhile. Doojoon chuckled as well with the video yoseob because he knew what yoseob was going to say. 

"No." Yoseob said so bluntly and the video doojoon actually belived him." WHAT?!" Video doojoon's head appeared suddenly at the door frame. There was pout on his face and he was frowning so hard. 

 

"I am not going to take care of you. You are too hard to take care of." Yoseob joked. The video doojoon pouted even more and walked over to video yoseob. 

"Well, I don't care. I am still going to take care of you no matter how difficult you can be." Yoseob chuckled and pulled doojoon down on the bed for a kiss. The phone was laid on the night stand but doojoon didnt notice it. 

"Pabo. Of course I wil be taking care of you."Then a wide smile appeared on both of the video Doojoon's face and the Real Doojoon's face.

 

Tears started to fall. Doojoon couldn't take it anymore. It has been longer then the last time Yoseob had his first surgery. This is killing him waiting for Yoseob to come out of that room all healthy again. Sudddenly,there was a pat on Doojoon's shoulder. It was Mrs. Yoon smiling at him.

"Eomma." He said stuttering. His mother just smiled and nodded her head.

"It's taking to long. Why isn't he out yet?" Doojoon asked his mother more like pleading. He couldn't hold back the tears. He just had to cry. He wanted to tell Yoseob how much he loves yoseob.

"Don't worry. He will be out soon. There is one thing about Yoseob that makes him, him. He never gives up, not when you are waiting for him." Doojoon cried even more and hugged his mother tightly crying at her shoulders.

 

 

"Doojoonie~" Suddenly, he heard yoseob's voice. He turned around to look for the younger but he found out it was another video that Doojoon made.

"Yes, seobie?" He looked at the video and saw himself feeding one of the orphans in the oprhanage they usually volunteer at.

"Do you think we would have a kid someday?" Yoseob asked video taping Doojoon who was still feeding the kid.

"You can't have a baby, seob-ah. I would love to have a baby someday with you but there is nothing we can do about it. We could try." Doojoon teased.

"We could adopt." He heard yoseob mumbled but the video Doojoon didn't hear him since all of the kids were running around screaming.

"What did you say, seob?"

"Nothing. I just said that you should watch out. Cause you're so clumsy that the food is almost dropping on the kid." Doojoon chuckled and nodded his head. And that was the end of the video.

"He wants to adopt kids. How can I not see that? He acutally wants to adopt." Doojoon said staring at the photo that yoseob took with the oprhanage kids and Doojoon.

"Is that what you want dear?"

"I have been thinking about it too. But I didn't know yoseob was thinking about it too!" Doojoon said as he got up and walked back and forth frustrated. Doojoon's mother just chuckled at her son's action and stood up to stop him from walking back and forth.

"Doojoon-shi." Doojoon's ear perked up at the mention of his name by yoseob's doctor.

"Mr. KIM!" Doojoon said holding on to the poor startled man.

"Don't worry doojoon-ah. He is fine. It took longer than expected because this was his second surgery but it's going to be fine.Everything is fine now. I have transfered him to his VIP ward that you requested. You may see him but don't wake him up. He need all the rest he can get.

 

 

After hearing that he rushed towards Yoseob's ward. When he got there was a panting mess. 'I shouldn't have used the stairs. That was like 10 flights of stairs to get here.'- Doojoon thought. He slowly opened Yoseob's door room and saw his wife lying peacefully on the bed. Doojoon felt a new batch of tears coming back.

He walked slowly and carefully to Yoseob's side and held on to yoseob's hand making sure he didn't wake the younger.

"Ouh, baby. I am gald you're fine." Doojoon whispered as he played with yoseob's hair.

 

 

 

A few hours later~

 Doojoon fell asleep from crying out of happiness at the end of yoseob's bed holding yoseob's hand. Just then yoseob's hand moved a bit.

"Yoseob?" Doojoon was being a light sleeper when it comes to Yoseob felt yoseob tried to move his hand. He stared at yoseob who had finally opened his eyes.

"Doojoonie~" Yoseob said tiredly.

"Neh, Yoseobie. It's me ." Yoseob smiled and tried to sit up slowly which he got help from doojoon.

"Seob. I have a question for you." Doojoon said suddenly. Yoseob turned to look at Doojoon and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Is that the first thing you want to say to me? I have a question for you? No, I love you or how are you feeling. Really?" Yoseob said with his cracked voice from lack of water. Doojoon chuckled as he handed his wife some water.

"I know you are feeling great since I am here. And you will find out how much I love you when I ask you this. Do you want to adopt?"Yoseob's eyes widen.

"Doojoon-ah. Are you saying that for real or are you just trying to make me feel better?"

"I am serious Yoseob. I have thought about it alot everytime we went to volunteer at that orphanage. I want us to have a kid. I know how much you love kids. You can work from home just like you normally do anyways and I could help you out on after I finish work. Think about it Seob. I know you want this too."

"Doojoon, what about our house will we ever have room?"

"I am going to change my study room for him/she could sleep in. And you will have the work room for your work."

"What about my work? I can't just work at home. I need to manage the restaurant."

"I have thought about that yoseob. When you need to work at the restaurant, I can make kikwang or hyunseung to take care of him/she."

"You have really thought about this haven't you, Yoon Doojoon."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you by fulfilling your dreams. I know how much you love kids and how much they mean to you. Besides, this isn't just because it's your dream but it's my dream as well. Its our dream. What do you say?" Yoseob teared up and hugged doojoon. He cried on doojoon and whispered i love you's to doojoon.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"Pabo. Ofcourse ! Yes!" Yoseob said excitedly.