Chapter 18

A different world

Previously

"I think we should break up. You're parents are right this was all just a fling. It was just a fling. " Yoseob bowed and walked out of the restaurant.


Doojoon POv

 

 

 

I think I am going to go crazy. He is freaking moving to another contry. If it was in this country... I wouldn't go freaking crazy like this but this is a place where I only heard once or twice. I was about to chase after yoseob when Appa yelled at me telling to stop and listen what he has to say first. I didn't want to listen to him but he said, he met yoseob before we went to the restaurant.That made me wait to listen what he wanted to say.

 

 

 

 

"Doojoon-ah, he heard what we were talking about this afternoon. He said he didn't like us fighting."Appa said slowly.

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse we would argue. Have you seen the boy? Before that boy came in our lives, doojoonie never got mad at us or even talked back. He is a bad influence... Look what he did to our son!"Eomma said. I wanted to yell badly at her but I couldn't. My voice wouldn't just come out.

 

 

 

 

"Anyways, he told me... he wanted to get to know us better. I take it his family is complicated?"I just nodded my head. I don't want to know what happened between appa and yoseob but somehow I just kept on listening.

 

 

 

"I told him, the exact same thing your mother said. And he just smiled. That kid just smiled. And I asked him why he was smiling."

 

 

 

 

 

"He told me how you told him how you didn't want to take over the company."I could remember it so well. It was the first time appa told me to take over the company, I went to yoseob. Of course as chang lay. I told him how I hated to take over my father's company. I told him I wanted to play soccer. Although he said it was ridiculous he still said I should reach for my dreams.

 

 

 

 

"So I made a deal with him, if he left you... You wouldn't have to take over the company, and we would support you to take in your dreams as a football player."He wanted me to chase my dream. He always did think about other except for himself.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you do that? I love him!"I yelled at him. I couldn't believe he would this to me.

 

 

 

 

"If  you loved him so much why didn't you chase after him then?"Mi Sun said looking at me. Her face was a bit anrgy but a bit happy at the same time.

 

 

 

"I wanted to but as you can see appa told me to listen to what he was talking about with yoseob..Before this happened?!"I bursted. Thank god we got a private room or not this would be totally disrespectful.

 

 

 

"DOojoon! Watch that language of yours!"Eomma scolded me.

 

 

 

 

"That's okay, eomma. Doojoon oppa. If you really wanted to know what appa and yoseob oppa talked about you could have just asked him. You didn't  have to listen to your father."She was right. I could have just asked from yoseob, why did I wait to hear it from him?

 

 

 

 

"I think I should go. Eommonie.. I will meet you tomorrow as we arragged. Appa, It was a very nice dinner. I have to go. And Doojoonie oppa. You know where to find me. " With that Misun left.

 

 


 

 

 

The Next Day (No one's POV)

 

 

 

 

"Are you ready hyung?"Dongwoon said as he knocked on yoseob room door. Junhyung woke up early( that was a first )and let dongwoon and chanyeol. And also beakhyun, who is Chanyeol's boyfriend that was clinging on to him crying.

 

 

 

"I'll come out soon. You guys have breakfast that I made in the kitchen with junhyung."Yoseob said on the other hand. Tears were falling down in his cheeks. He didn't stop crying yesterday, thank god junhyung already fell asleep that time.

 

 

 

 

He went in the bathroom and took a good look at himself. He was a mess. You could see his swollen eyes. There was evident that his eyes had a tinge of red. He splashed some water on his face. All he wants to do now is to crawl in a hole and hide in there forever.

 

 

 

Yoseob put on the best smile he could give and went out of his room with his suit case and passport.

 

 

 

 

"I am glad we could find an apartment together."Chanyeol said. That made Beakhyun who was huging him like a koala turn angry like  a bridezilla.

 

 

 

 

"YOU GUYS  ARE SHARING AN APARTMENT TOGETHER?!" Beakhyun shouted.

 

 

 

 

"Ani, what I meant was we will be in the same building. Yoseob-hyung got a pent house apartment and I got the one below so don't go thinking something else." Chanyeol yelled at beakhyun.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, so if channie here, cheats on you I will toture him and buy you the first ticket there and you can cut his junior there yourself."Yoseob said smiling at beakhyun who thought about it for a second and nodded his head.

 

 

 

"Where is doojoon hyung? Isn't he going to say good bye to you hyung?" Dongwoon asked yoseob. Both chanyeol and yoseob stiffen.

 

 

 

"Oh My GOd! We're late. Come on."Yoseob quickly changed the topic and grabbed his bags and ran out to Hyunseung's car. Hyunseung who was sleeping in the car was startled by the little imp bursting in saying 'hyung we are late'.

 

 

 

 

"Ara. kaja... come on lets go."Hyunseung said starting up the car. Every got in and drove to the airport.

 

 

 

At the airport~

 

 

 

 

 

"Channie~if you dare cheat you know whats going to happen right? Yoseob hyung you must promise me you won't fall for channie's charm?!"Beakhyun said leaning on to yoseob who was about to talk to hyunseung. Yoseob just nodded his head, with that beakhyun went back to chanyeol.

 

 

 

"Hyung, what happen between you and doojoon hyung? I thought you love him?"

 

 

 

 

"I do. I will always do dongwoon ah. Can we just not talk about this?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Then why don't we talk about you calling me in the middle of the night but hung up at the moment I placed the phone at my ear"Hyunseung said.

 

 

 

"I didn't mean too. I just."Yoseob said looking at his shoes.

 

 

 

"Yoseob what's going on?"Hyunseung's said looking at yoseob worriedly.

 

 

"I am gonna be fine. I have to be fine."Yoseob said. He was actually trying to convice himself that lie.

 

 

"