Chapter 19

A different world

Omg I can't believe this story is about to end. Yes, its about to end.. And I am serious this time.. About 2-3 more chapters to go and This is story will be marked completed... TT3TT I am gonna miss writing this fic. Hehhee..


No one's POV

 

Yoseob was sitting down at the park with a letter in his hand. Was he going to open it? The letter came several days ago after yoseob left, it was from the person yoseob had cried for and shared beautiful memories with. Since the letter came, memories of him and doojoon fled back. Those times when doojoon would scold him for doing something dangerous and those times when he and doojoon would fight over silly nothings and those times when they both would enjoy each the time they had spent together.

 

 

"Yoseob-ah.What are you doing here?"you said. you is Yoseob's neighbour.

 

 

"I wanted to go for a walk around the park. How is your project going along?" Yoseob said. you was very friendly type of person. Thats why you and yoseob got along so well.

 

 

"It's hard. But I'll manage. It's about doojoon isn't it?"

 

"a-ani...just..."

 

"Don't lie to me. The last time you lied to me, you ended up being my slave for the whole week."Yoseob chuckled at the memory.

 

"Yeah and dongwoon said that you were scary and he was glad he wasn't living next to you."

 

"I am seriously gonna kill that maknae." You joked.

 

"Yeah, I got a letter last wednesday, from  him." You deeply sighed and hugged yoseob.

 

"You are going back to visit your brother aren't you?" Yoseob just nodded his head and leaned back on the bench.

 

"Then why don't you see him then? See what he has to say.. and maybe You should read that letter?"

 

"I know. Its just that.... "Yoseob sighed and looked at you.

 

"I know. Come on. Let's grab a bite and go find woonie."You patted his back and you both walked hand in hand.

 

In a café

 

"So let me get this straight you gonna do what?!"You looked at him. He could not be serious. He is crazy.

 

"Don't you like have a hate relationship with junhyung's father?"

 

"I do."He simply as he took a bite of his ham sandwich.

 

"You seriously need help. Why would you want to go to him?"

 

"Something is not right. My mother hates him and suddenly she told us to make amends with him."

 

"So that's why your going home early?"

 

"Yeah, and I am not going there without a change."

 

"A change?" You seriously thought that yoseob is going crazy over the heat. But it hasn't been that hot since it was raining a lot.

 

"I am talking a full body make over."

 

"YOUR NOT GOING TO DO PLASTIC SURGERY ARE YOU?"Yoseob quickly shut your mouth with his hand and smiled apoligeticly towards everyone who could hear them.

 

"Ani! I am just going to get a make over."He took his hands off from your mouth and you quickly respond by hitting his head.

 

"You're weird."

 

"You're weird."

 

"No you are."

 

"No you are."

 

"Stop it."

 

"YOu stop it."You both had a glaring match and soon both of you burst out into pits of laughter.

 

"You want to come with me to korea?"

 

"I would but its in the middle of winter. I hate going somewhere that is so cold."

 

"Please? I would really like you to meet junhyung, hyunseung and maybe ....... doojoon." Yoseob blushed at what he said. You smirked and finished eating your food.

 

"Looks like its going to be a drama filled weekend."You said. Yoseob smile got wider.

 

"Looks like someone is on board. Don't worry about the plane ticket. I can handle that."You rolled your eyes at him.

 

"I am not a child. I can handle it myself."

 

"No, You are going to be my guest and its the least I can do for all things you did for me here."

 

"Then its a done deal, mostly because I want to finish my food in peace without arguing with you on who gets to pay for the ticket. But I am pretty sure my reason is much more reasonable then yours."

 

"And what reason is that?"

 

"If I want to go somewhere, I should pay for my own ticket. Its called being responsible."YOu retorted at him.  

 

What did I get myself into? This is going to be ......- YOu thought.

 


 

Congratulation !!! you officially in this fic. Yes, you are going to be with him until this story ends so... congrats~