Chapter 5(edited)

A different world

 


I just edited a little.sorry that this chapter . Comment subscribe;)


 

Junhyung POV

I was practically laughing so hard when I saw Doojoon's face. Yes he is Chang Lay. But there was something different about Kikwang. Someting suspicious. He looks like someone but I could not just put on who.

A nerd and A jock. Forbbiden love. Who would have thought.... I know eomma wont apporove of this so will yoseob if he founds out that doojoon is actually chang Lay. But somthing is bothering me. I feel like that something unexcepted is going to happen and I don't think its going to be something nice.

"Don't be ridiculous Yoseob. He is cant be a nerd. He is The Almighty Yoon Doojoon." Kikwang said smirking. The way that doojoon and Yoseob is looking at each other. Its like they are sworn enemies.

"I was just joking, Kikwang shii. Anyway. How about you go back and do your homework." Yoseob said not suspecting anything. Even though yoseob might not see it but I really wish he would think of me as his hyung. Sure maybe I am the child of someone who left eomma. I keep on thinking that it was my fault that he left eomma.

"Yoseob, don't you think its fair if you tell chang lay before the match?" The blondie said. He perfect lips are just so to die for and his doe eyes glistering under the light. His sense of fashion is like he is a designer himself. By the way he talks shows how much he cares about his friends. He is just so addictive.

"Why are you staring at him like that?"Dongwoon said pointing to seungie. I blushed as I got caught red handed at looking at seungie

"I wasn't looking at him." I said blushing as I was caught red handed staring at the beautiful master infront of me.

"Yes you were." Kikwang suddenly in. I decided to pay him back his kindness by smirking back and saying " Well you were staring at yoseob." He blushed.Doojoon was pissed I could tell. He was trying so hard to surpress his anger.

"Well, doojoon was staring too." Kikwang replied nudging doojoon. Doojoon made a death glare and turned to his homework.

"Why would I look at a nerd?" He rolled his eyes. Such a good actor.

"Hey, how about you call chang lay right now?" Kikwang said suddenly. Doojoon's eyes got bigger than I thought they could be. It was like the bugsy's eyes on bedtime story.

"Why?" Yoseob said not completely going to pay attention to kikwang. DOngwoon was just staring at Kikwang.Such a complicated love they are having.

"Because.." He said trying to think of a reason.

"Kikwang. Stop it. I am done. And the times up. I have to go somewhere. Thank you for teaching  me." Doojoon said coldly and bowed at yoseob. Then he stood up and left the house with a loud door slam.

" I guess that's my queue." Kikwang grinned and kissed yoseob's cheeks and left the house in a rush. Yoseob stared at the door in disbelief and dongwoon was bitting his lip stoping the urge to cry. And seungie well, lets just say the whole entire time he was lost in his own world.

"Hey, seungie." I said walking towards him.Everyone  turned their attention to me and seungie now.

"DOn't call me that." Hyunseung said firmly and got lost in his thoughts again.

" Have you ever wondered how colours became colours?" He said looking at his palm. I laughed at him. He is  just to adorable. And judging by that y waist he is extreamly good in dancing and other stuff.

" Junhyung. It's getting late. You should go. seungie and dongwoon are going to stay over so the guest room will be full."

"I can sleep with seungie." I said looking over to the 4D guy beside me.

"I don't like sharing rooms. Unless you want to get kicked in the middle of the night."Hyunseung said tracing off again.

"I won't mind." I smirked.Then he kicked my shin and he kicked my junior down there.

"You still don't mind?" Hyunseung said looking at me innocently.

"Yes, I still don't mind. Not at all." I said although my little me is hurting so bad.

"FIne. let's see for tonight." Hyunseung said.I laughed. This is going to be fun. Suddenly the door bell rang. WHo was that?

Yoseob POv

Chang lay is busy today it can't be him.... so who is it? And why do I keep having this weird vibe telling me not to open the door.

"I will get it." JUnhyung said well merely a whisper.

"Junnie! Ani! I have a bad feeling about this."I said. I knew that junhyung was feeling the same thing. Something was definetly wrong if we open the door. Junhyung hold on to the door knob and unlock the locks on top of the knob, then he twisted the knob slightly..... OTL It cant be him !!!! I have seen him in pictures but I have never seen him in real life.

"YOU?!" JUnhyung pointed accusingly. His eyes were blood shot red. He was angry. 

"Hello, junhyung. Yoseob ." He said.