Chapter 4

A different world

Yoseob Pov 

I am glad that I told him that. Right when chang lay  was about to leave I saw him. Junhyung hyung. What is he doing here? 

" Yoseobie ~ Long time no see dongseang ah" he smirked at me. I scoffed. Just like all the other popular kids. Stupid and mean. 

"What do you want?" I said slowly turning my back away from him to unlock the door. 

"Eomma has been asking for you." I rolled my eyes. 

"Yoseobie~ who is this?" Omg! I forgot chang lay hyung is still here 

"Changie hyung. This is my hyung. Junhyung hyung." I introduced hyung to junhyung. 

"Changie? So this is the guy you have been seeing. Annyeong. I am junhyung. Yong junhyung. Yoseob's older brother."

" I thought you're fathers name is yang." Junhyung looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Hyung. You got to go remember? I will call you when I am done with tutoring the stupid people." I said smiling at him. 

"Sure.Talk to you later." Changie hyung said smilling back and walking off. 

"Why are you still here junhyung?" I said while opening my door wide so he could come in. Sure i may hate him but he is my hyung.

" Are you still mad at me?" 

"Ani. Is that all?? I have students coming later." He sat down on the couch comfortably. I rolled my eyes and went to the basement to bring out the white board.

" No. I am just here to tell you. I am tranfering to your school."junhyung smirked. Then the door bell rang.

"come in! Its not locked." I shouted and I heard kikwangs voiced boomed. 

"Yo! I am kikwang. Yoseob you look so cool when you are not in school."kikwang said as he made his way into the kitchen while taking a glance at me.

" I was on a date. Now go to the living room and take out your maths book. If you ever dare to disobey my orders in this house. I will personally kick you out and you could just fail." I said looking at him while chopping some fruits.

"It's not like I am that dumb." kikwang mumbled. I scoffed at him

"You thought I had a brain tumor when I said I had a head ache and when the teacher asked you whats the formula of a pie. It obiviously not chocolate banana pie. OR strawberry pie." I said shooking my head at him. He just shrugged and went to the living room.

" Hey, I am yoseob's older brother. Yong Junhyung." Junhyung extanded his arm for kikwang to shake.

"Yoseob had an older brother? I didn't know that." Kikwang said showing his eye smile to junhyung.
 

"I am hurt that you don't tell anyone about me. Clearly I should be known... since I am much more popular than you are."Junhyung said like it was obvious. I rolled my eyes and came to them.

"I don't want to talk about you and I shouldn't have too. Well since you are moving to my school and you so despartely need your popularity status." I said nonchantly. I placed the fruits infront of them and went to close the door. Just then a panting doojoon came infront stopping the door from closing.

"Sorry I am late." He said panting.

"Whatever. Come in and lock the door. Today we will be studying maths." I said rolling my eyes. This alwayas happen there will always be a panting doojoon who looked like he ran around the whole 30 blocks from school to here and a dumb kikwang who keeps finishing up the fruits that I cut. The only thing different right now is that junhyung is here.

"You guys start doing you're homework and I have to make a call." I said firmly.

"Why should we follow what you say?"doojoon asked

"Don't test me." I looked at him sharply.

"What if we do?"

"Then how about try and beat me." I said mockingly at them. Of course, I could use some practice since I will be entering the compettion.

"Sure why not."Doojoon and kikwang smirked. Junhyung knew that I had train so hard for this tournament so he just stood there and watch with a smirk on his face.

 

                                           *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"So this is how you do it. You take this here and multiply it with this one here and you minus it by 20% and wala! Here is you're answer? Do you understand?' I said smirking at the hurt jockeys infront of me.

"Yoseob. You should cut them so slack." Junhyung said while munching on some bread that I made after defeated them both.

"How did you do that? My face is literally bleeding!" Doojoon whined.

" I am a 5 dgree black belt in taekwando and karate. And I take boxing as a hooby. Is that such a crime?" I said nonchantly and checked my books for anymore questions they should do.

"BWO?!" both doojoon and kikwang yeled. I rolled my eyes and sent a death glare at them which made them imediately shut up.

"SHut uP!" I yelled at them. Then the door bell rang. WHo is it now?

"Junhyung get the door." I said finally after a few pages that were flipped I found a not so hard question for them.

"Ouh, who are you?" I heard junhyung said. I came to junhyung and saw hyunseung and dongwoon  standing infornt of the door with their jaws open.

"This is Son Dongwoon and this is jang hyunseung. My best buds." I said introducing them to junhyung.

"Hyunseung? I like it. How about I call you seungie?" Junhyung winked at seungie hyung and seungie replied with a gaging face.

"Only seobie and woonie gets to call me that. Anyway, yoseob. We come here to help you tutor the 'stupid' people." HYunseung said compeletly ignoring junhyungs atemps for attention.

"Yoseob. What did you do to them? They got pretty brusied." Dongwoon said pointing at the hard working doojoon and kikwang doing their homework.

"They just had some minor problems." I said shurgging it way like it never happen. I could pretend I am innocent if I want too.

"How about I cut up some of the fruits." Hyunseung said heading to the kitchen.

"I will go check out on them." Dongwoon said with a warm smile.

"Junhyung. You should go now." I said pushing junhyung outside of the house.

"Wae?' He whined.

"Stop ruinning my life. Tell eomma to do it tomorrow." I said annoyed looking at junhyung.

"But don't you have a date tomorrow?" Kikwang said eating the fruits that hyunseung just cut up.

"yeah. How did you know?" I said looking at him weirdly. How could he know?

"I just heard it. Didn't think it was true. but I guess it was." Kikwang said smiling again

"He is hot." Doojoon said grinning.

"Who?" I said looking at him. He knows Chang Lay?

" You .You are practically wearing a singlet. And short pants. You look hot." Doojoon said pointing to me.

"OUh. Molla. Just tell her I will call her. I am a bit busy. "

"How about next week?" Junhyung said looking at his calender in his phone.

"Sure." I said trying to get him to move. He moved but he quickly closed the door and squat down on the floor. So immature. Stupid, mean and immature.

"But yoseob! You have a boxing match next week." Hyunseung piped up.

"BWOh!" Both Kikwang and Doojoon said. Aish, I forgot!

"Then I will ask chang Lay to go with me tomorrow." I said thinking.

"Chang Lay?" Doojoon said.

"Who is chang Lay?" kikawng asked.

"Yoseob hyung's boyfriend." Dongwoon said looking at their worksheet.

"Kwangie. You got something wrong here and doojoon hyung, you are actually smart." dongwoon said smirking at doojoon.

"A-a-ni. I didn't know what I did just now. B-But yoseob dont you think that boxing will be a bit dangerous." Doojoon said rubbing his neck. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you? Chang Lay?" I said looking at Junhyung who was busy staring at somebody.

"Eh?" Doojoon said shocked.


I am so evil. I got to stop doing this. Anyway, next chapter a surpise coming in your way. Please look forward to it.