Dooseob's little love story part 1

A different world

Okay, so since you guys wanted some more of Dooseob and I don't know that my ending was that good. I was kind of disaapointed in it and I didn't know why. I just thought it was lacking that's all but I will continue this story with little drafts of Dooseob's past and future life okay??This chapter is how they first met ^^

 

 

 

 

Yoseob POV

I walked out of the office after sending in the transfer sheet and got all of my schedules for my classes. It was already class time and I was walking aimlessly around the hall since I didn't know where I was and the hall way was like empty. I am lost. Damn, I should asked someone from the office just now.Just then the bell rang, I forgot to wear my glasses. I quickly took out my glasses from my bag but before I could wear it someone bumped into me.

 

"HEY! Watch where you are going shorty!" He yelled at me after both of us fell down and he dropped his books. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You bumped into me you big ." I replied as I stood up and brushed my uniform. 

"What did you just call me?!" He was still yelling at me. I sighed and turned to look at him. He was taller than me. He had brown eyes and jet-black hair. His had charismatic aura around him and he was the usual jock.

"I am sorry. An is just to much. You're more stupid than you look."He widened his eyes at me and I just snickered.

"What?Do you even know who I am?"

"You're the most popular guy in school am I wrong?"He snickered and just shook his head.


"No, you're right I am the Yoon Doojoon. I am the captain of the football team." I scanned the floor not caring what he just said and saw my glasses. I quickly picked it up and looked back at him who had a cirious stare at me. I smirked at him.

"I don't need to know who you are. I don't need to know how important you are. I hope we never meet again. Good day." I bowed to him and walked off leaving him behind.

 

After school~

I was just sitting down drinking my coffee outside of the school with my two new best friends, Dongwoon and Hyunseung. They are both nice people and they are not jocks. Where were talking about what we were supposed to do next week for our science project when I saw Lee Joon. I smiled and called out for him. 

"Yoseob, I thought you hate popular guys. Why are you asking that guy to come here? I heard he is like this cool kid from your old school."Hyunseung said. I just smiled at them and waited for the always slow Lee Joon to come to us.

"Lee Joon. What's up?" I said as I greeted him with our usual hand shake. He laughed at me as he saw my get up and sat down beside me.

"Nothing. Just going out with Mir and Eunnie." I chuckled as I saw Lee joon swooning over the two siblings. Sometimes I think he actually likes Mir instead of Eun ah.

"Joon. Meet my friends, Son Dong woon and Jang Hyunseung." I introduced them. Lee Joon shaked hands with them and sat back down beside me.

"Your new project?"

"Yeah, I am tired of all that popular thing. And after I found out about that I just hate jocks. Such mean jerks. You  know I bumped into one in my new school and he yelled at me for nothing?! He was so stupid I felt like punching him."I whined at Joon but I didn't know that dongwoon and hyunseung were shocked about something.

"You used to be a jock. Are you stupid? Wait are you calling me a stupid head?"

"You're an exception and Mir to. You guys can actually use your brains for something that doesn't involve head budding someone." I joked. Lee Joon just shook his head and ruffled my hair. I groaned and kicked his shin. He whined but I just ignored it and continued drinking my coffee.

"HYUNG~ " Mir came up to me and Lee joon all excited. I smiled at the kid introduced him to dongwoon and hyunseung.

"Well, it looks like we have to get going. Eun ah is waiting outside." Lee Joon told me. I just nodded my head and bid goodbye to him and Mir.

"Well, that was unexpected." I just shrugged and changed back the topic to our science project.

"I was thinking that we could finish this by tomorrow. " I told them and they just agreed saying that they wanted to finish this project as soon as possible.

 

" I heard you're taking a cooking class at that studio near our school hyung." Dongwoon said to me after we were collecting our stuff.

"Yeah, I am taking a cooking course. Why are taking on as well dongwoonie?" I asked him using the new pet name I gave him. He blushed and nodded his head. 

 

"Well, you guys have fun. I have somewhere to be. I'll talk to you guys later." Hyunseung said. We waved goodbye to him after he got up and left us. 

"Hyung! Kaja~" Dongwoon said as he grabbed on to my hand and dragged me out of the cafe. But before we got out of the cafe I bumped into someone. What is it with me and bumping into people today?! This he looked a bit familliar but I dont know from where. He had a beanie covering his jet black hair and he had a calm and familliar aura around him. He accidently dropped his books so I helped him out.

 

" I am so sorry. I am very clumsy today." I apologized. He looked shocked for a while but he smiled at me.

" Don't worry about it." He replied with his voice that sounded a bit a familliar but i couldnt place whoms. 

"You study English?" I asked when I saw one of  the title of his books. He chuckled at me and nodded his head. 

"I am so sorry. I didnt see you! Omo... what to do?" I exclaimed when I saw my coffee spilled on to him. He too seem to not notice this.

" Oh, don't worry about it." He said as he took a wet tissue to wipe off the coffee on his shirt. 

Doojoon pov 

I was to distracted in looking at thsi rude petite adorably cute man in front of me until the water seep through my clothing. Argh, damn that's hot.  I have such a late reaction to these things. 

" Really if there is anything I could do for you?"I was surprised that he didnt remember me and that he was being so nice to me.

"How about you buy me a coffee?" I asked him something about him is oh so interesting. Maybe its because this is the first time someone actually bumped into me and gave me two different types of reaction. One full of hate and one full of concern. This might get interesting.

 

"I am so sorry but i have class later. Rain check? Here is my number." He said in a rush and wrote his number on my arm. I chuckled and saw him grinning at me.

"My name is Yang Yoseob. You are?" I can't tell him now. I groan and I need to think of a name.

"I-I am L--Chang Lay. " 

"Nice to meet you Chang Lay. I hope we can be good friends." He grins at me. Yeah, you yang yoseob is an interesting person. I really we could be good friends eventhough you called me an idiot.