Chapter 21

A different world

Yoseob POV

I walked in my room and saw my old stuff. I picked up my suitcase and unpacked my stuff. A few minutes later, a knock was heard. I mumbled a soft come in and looked towards the person who came into the room. It was sunrae.

"Sunrae? Waeyo? Gwenchana?"I asked her as she sat down on my bed. She just nodded her head and looked at  me.

"I just wanted to ask you if you had opened the letter that doojoon gave you" My face turned.. I didn't want it to be true. I don't even know if its true or not. I mean since we got here nobody said anything.Unless they were keeping it a secret from me.

"It wasn't a letter. Well, I guess it is but not that kind of letter."I told her as I continued to pack my stuff.

"What kind of letter was it ?" A wedding invitation.

"Nothing important." I ruffled her hair and finished packing the last clothing in the suitcase. I don't even know why I tried so hard to reply all of his text. It was useless anyway. He is getting married. Tomorrow.

"Its from doojoon. It has to be important."I chuckled at myself. From the moment when I found out that Doojoon was Chang Lay, I knew that our relationship was going to die. He is after all a jockey.

"It was just doojoon confessing his undying love." For Misun

"When are you going to see doojoon? I mean you are going to see him right?"Maybe.... at his wedding. No, I am not the pitiful. I am not going to the wedding and that final.

"No, I mean we are only here for a few days." I shrugged and took out my homework.

"I know but still.."Suddenly before could say anything else the doorbell rang.

"That must be beakyeol." Sunrae knew beakhyun when beakhyun  came to 'visit' his lover Park Chanyeol who was shocked to see baekhyun on his doorstep but nevertheless he welcomed the boy with a warm hug and loving kiss on the lips.

"Why do you call them baekyeol?"

"Just for fun. It's going to be their couple name, just like yours. Dooseob. Or maybe yojoon. Hahaha I think I like Dooseob better." Sunrae said. She walked out of the room to greet the couple down stairs. Dooseob? More like Doosun. I walked down to the living room where I can hear laughter in the air. When the happy couple saw me there was pity and sadness in their eyes. Was the letter true?

"Hey, Yoseob hyung. It's been a long time since we have saw you." Chanyeol had to comeback to Korea early because he had only taken the 5 weeks program.

"Well, I haven't came back since like 5 months. And this is just a mare visit." I chuckled and hugged baekhyun. I missed them all so much.

"Why don't we all have dinner at xxx ? My treat as  a welcome home yoseob and a welcome to our family for our new friend Sunrae?" Junhyung voiced out.

"Anythings better than your cooking hyung." Kikwang mumbled.

"MY COOKING IS AWESOME OKAY! YOU'RE JUST WEIRD! EVERYONE likes my cooking okay!" Kikwang laughed and stuck out his tounge.

"SunRae! Let me dress you up sweetie. After all you helped my chanyeolie, I bought you a dress. Come on let's see you try it on."SunRae blushed and just followed the eyeliner boy.

"Did you get the invitation too hyung?" Chanyeol said after beakhyun and SunRae was out of sight.

"So its true." I scoffed at  my pitiful hopes that think that the invation wasn't true. I got that invation just a few day of leaving korea. I guess he really did thought it was a fling.

"He came by my house to hand deliver it himself."Chanyeol smile in sympathy to me. I sighed and patted his back.

"I have to get going. I need to meet up with someone."I need the memories of doojoon to get off my mind. And by seeing junhyung's father might help me.

"Hyung he also said something to me..."I held my hand up before he could speak anymore. I shook my head as a signal that we should stop talking about this.

"But I thought we are going to have dinner together?"He sighed and decided to change topic. I nodded my head.

"Neh, we are. I am just going to be a little late." I grabbed my coat and walked out of the house.

 

 

 

Now I am at the place where I thought I would never step foot in. The man sitting right infront of me with a sweet smile. I have never seen him smile like that but I guess I have never seen his smile that genuine before or even smiled genuniedly at all.

"What brings you here, yoseob-shi?"Mr.Yong asked me.

"I am here to talk about why mom decided that finally to let you come and have dinner with us." I replied as I shifted in my seat.

"Well, you could have just asked junhyung or Kikwang. Junhyung had already confronted me a few months ago about this matter and I am sure kikwang knows about it as well. His mother wouldn't keep it a secret from him. No matter how much she hated me she would still have that little love for me as well. Such a charming women. Just like you mother." Mr. Yong said still with a smile on his face.

"I want you to tell me. I don't want to hear it from them."

"I am dying yoseob."I raised one eyebrow at him. Is he joking?

"I know what you're thinking. I am playing some kind of joke on you right? Well, that's what your brother used to think a few months ago. After he heard my explanation he scoffed at me and left. Then a few days after that, I don't know what happened excatly but I got admitted to the hospital. Your hyung was beside me the whole time I was being kept in that scary place." Mr.yong chuckled. The way he chuckled he sounded so much like junhyung.

"Why should I believe you?"I asked him. He just kept on chukling and he stood up from his seat.

"You don't have to believe me my boy. But I know what you're really thinking right now. You're thinking that how could your parents believe me that easily. Well, after making a rude appearence at your mother's door step, and for your sake I won't tell you in detail of what happend. So as I was saying, after getting rejected by your mother and kicked out by your father I was about to walk away from your house before i felt this sudden bang in my head. Everything was happening so fast, when I woke up your father was looking at me with those pitiful eyes. Now that I see it you do have your father's eyes. He told me that I was suffering from some diease I haven't even heard of. That's when your mother offered to have dinner together. Just to make ammends. Well turns out it didn't go as plan when we saw you fainted. Your parents were about tell you during the dinner but I guess we had to cut the dinner short."He laughing died down as he explained. He looked at me with a sweet smile, not like the earlier one. This one looked more like junhyung.

"You don't have to forgive me. As long as you and everyone else is happy than I am happy."Mr.Yong spoke again.

"I had forgiven you along time ago. Well not that long. I have forgiven you when I went to Malaysia." I told him.  He came towards me.

"Now, yoseob. Since we have already had this talk how about we talk about what's really bothering you. Come and have some tea. I heard from kikwang that you are having dinner with him tonight. Are you okay with being a bit late?" I nodded my head and followed him towards the kitchen I guess they could wait for awhile.

 

Junhyung POV

"Yah! Chanyeol! What happened to yoseob?"I asked Chanyeol when I got back from pulling kikwang away before he could choke SunRae because SunRae has been very friendly to dongwoon. A bit to friendly to Kikwang's liking.

"He said he had to meet up with someone."Chanyeol said with a frown. I could tell something was up.

"What's wrong?"He sighed deeply and looked me.

"He already knows about the wedding."I mentally cursed myself. I thought I could keep it a secret for just at least a day.

"How did he find out?"I pinched at the bridge of my nose. I need to talk to yoseob.

"He got a wedding invitation himself."My eyes widen. WHAT?! Who would send yoseob that kind of thing?!

"I need to talk to him. Do you know who he is meeting up with?"I asked. Now this has got me worrying me. He wouldn't do anything stupid now would he. Aniya, my brother is a rasional person. He is not the type to just give up and do somthing stupid. But then again he did say a long time ago he always wanted to go cliff jumping. OHMY GOD don't tell me he is going to cliff jump?!

"Did he tell you anything else?" I shook the frighten boy infront of me when he frist saw my eyes went wide.

"N-No. He ju-j- just said he was going to be late for the party and that he had to meet with someone. But hyung! I have to tell you something! ITS ABOUT DOOJOON!" I growled and walked away. I don't want to hear that bastards name ever again.

"HYUNG!" That was the last I heard from Chanyeol then I closed the door with a slam. I quickly took out my phone and tried calling yoseob.

"Hello?" After three tries of calling him. I was at a park, thank goodness it was not dark yet.

"Where Are YOU?! You know how many times I have tried to call you?" I shouted towards the phone earning a weird look from some teenagers who was playing football at the moment.

"You call three times hyung and you even messaged to me a few times. And not only that I also got a call from kikwang, SunRae and Kikwang because you went off without telling anyone where you were going. I told chanyeol that I will be late. Just go to the restaurant first. I'll meet you there." Yoseob replied tiredly.

"YAH! I thought you were going to do something stupid. I never can predict what is going to go on with you."I yelled.

"Oh, hyung. You know that even if I am weird and unpredictable I am still a rasional person. -Yoseob-ah. I think you should go now. Your hyung must be worried.-"I heard someone said at the background. It sounded familiar but I can't quite put y finger on it.

"Look. Hyung, I have to go. I am be there in 30 minutes. Goodbye." Before I could say anything else he hung up the phone.

"YAH! THIS KIDDO! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM !" I shouted in frustration as I stood up and ruffled my own hair.

"YAH! If you want to get mad don't do it here you weird ahjussi!" A fat boy came up to me and said. I looked down on him. Did he just call me Ahjussi? I am only 19 years old!

"YAH! Ahjussi? I am your hyung! I am only 19 years old!"

"Whatever ahjussi. Come on guys, let's get out of here."The fat boy called all of his friends and they all followed the boy.

"AISH! KIDS these days."I sighed deeply and drove of back to the house.

When I finally arrived at home I was greeted by an angry hyungseung. He had his arms crossed and his foot was tapping impatiently.

"Where the hell did you go?!"Hyunseung scolded me which earned me  a smack at the head.

"I was just trying to find yoseob. He already found out about the wedding and you know how he is. Unpredictable and stuff." He smiled and smacked my head again.

"You should have at least told us where you were going. Or try picking up our calls. But I am glad you care so much about yoseob." He gigled and pecked my cheeks.

boy this going to be a hell of a night.