Chapter 8

A different world

Yoseob POV

What the hell! Doojoon kissed me. Ani. This isn't happening. Even if it was wrong and all.... but I really... feel the spark. The magical touch everytime the person that you love very much kisses you back. It made me fall inlove with him all over again. But this. I should be angry. I hate popular kids. I don't want to be like them. Arrogant. selfish. mean. bully!

"what the hell doojoon!" I heard dongwoon shouted.

"Its okay.Dongwoon. Just stay calm" Hyunseung said calming dongwoon down. I was frozen. I didn't now what to do but just stare at him.

"Yoseob. I have something to tell you. " He said looking into my eyes like he is searching for something. anything.

"I am chang lay. I am your chang lay. I can't take it. Last night you wouldn't answer my calls or my texts and kikwang practically kissed your cheek the other day... and it made me feel like I want to punch his face really hard."

"Be my guest."We could all hear junhyung mumble.

"Junnie!" Hyunseung nudged him at the stomach. I hate this. I don't know what to say. I hate that I feel in love with a popular kid. I hate how fate made doojoon or chang lay a popular kid. I feel like I could just wake up from the terrible night mare and everything will be back to normal.

"Yoseob. Seobie... please say something. I am begging you. I may have lied about who I really am but I am not lying that I am in love with you yang yoseob. I would give up my popularity to tell the whole world you would be mind. You don't know how much I have suffered watching you get bullied by the girls . I want to yell at them but I couldn't I hate that. I hate the fact that I couldn't protect you even if you are just infront of me. Please give me another chance." Doojoon said holding my hand thightly. Just then kikwang barged in.

"Ouh, i see you have found him." Kikwang said smirking at doojoon. Doojoon was giving the death galre at kikwang.

"Kikwang. What are you doing here?" Dongwoon said shocked. Kikwang just had that creepy smirk on came closer to me. The closer he got the thighter the grip that doojoon had on me was.

"I guess you have told him everything judging by the way you holding him so protectively. Dude, let him think.You can push him. I don't know. He could fall in love with someone else. Maybe me?" The smirk got wider. Love someone else?

"Don't you dare. He will never leave me." Doojoon scrolled at kikwang. Kikwang just replied with a smiple scoff and took my other hand.

"Don't think so. Yoseob listen to me. I like you. No cross that. I love you. I hope you would consider me. I mean... I won't lie to you like doojoon did." Kikwang said looking at doojoon. I tried to get out from their powerful grip but couldn't since they were both holding me down.

"SHUT UP! I am tried of this. I need time to think. This is just all to new for me. I can't think properly right now. I am sorry." I said and pulling my hands away from their grip as hard as I can and walked  out of the room.

" Yoseob wait!"  I heard junhyung yell. He ran over to me and hugged.

" I don't think you can go to school today. Let's go home." I nodded my head and went outside of the school. The whole way back was quiet. I didn't have anything to say and junhyung doesn't know what to say. It was quiet and it helped clear my mind a bit.

 

Junhyung POV

One minute I was all love dovey with hyunseung and now this happens. Seriously, can't I have an alone time with seungie. Heheehehe it all started when I told seungie that I liked him.He was like... " Ouh okay. Make me love you then." I blushed at the thought. Wait I shouldn't be thinking about this. Suengie would be mad at me. I should be worried about yoseob more right now. He must be going though alot right now. I wonder if he is okay. OMG! This silence is making me go crazy. SHould I ask him if he is okay?

Of course he is not. He just found out that chang lay is doojoon and kikwang liking him. ARGh! I am so stupid. I don't know what to do now.

"Hyung. DO you think I could have  a chance with doojoon. I mean. I don't want to end up like eomma." I knew it was all about eomma. He was to spoiled. I guess he cares alot about eomma. Like I do. I sighed.

"I don't know. But look at it this way. Doojoon he said he would give up his popularity just for you. I mean that is huge don't you think?" I said turning to him after the traffic light turned red.

"What's so great about being popular. I hate it. I can't believe you like it." Yoseob said to me. Well more to himself actually.

" Do you know what? I am willing to give up my popularity just for seungie. Yoseob I think thats how doojoon feels. I know how he feels. The feeling where you are willing to give up everything you know in life just for that person. The feeling when you say to yourself ' He is the one. I just know it.' There is only going to be one person in life for you." I said ruffling his hair.

"But what about kikwang? I mean.... he was never mean to me  and he is cute and also he didn't lie to me.But doojoon did. And I know that you know that I hate liars." He said staring back at the window after the car move agian becuase the light turned green

"Yoseob there is something I got to tell you. Its about kikwang." From the corner of my eye, I could see he looked at me with cirious eyes. I  don't know how to break this to him. I hate that I keep giving him bad news.

"Wae?"

"n-nothing. It's nothing never mind. Just forget it."

"Come on! What is it?" He said boucing a bit to know what I was going to say.

"Nothing. It's nothing. Look, we are here.Let's go. I think  I saw ice cream at the freezer." I said opening his door for him.

"Yeah. I will go check." He rushed up to the door and opened it. I walked in but not without noticing two guys who has been followng us from school was looking at us. I quickly shut the door closed and locked it thight. Earning a slight confused look from yoseob.

 

                                                                               *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yang Jin Hee POV

"Hello, Jin Hee Shii..." Th man I thought I never see again was infront of me. My heart was beating so fast. Of couse it was. I knew that deep inside in me... I still loved him. But I wont ever think of leaving my husband.

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you moved to germeny?!"I cursed myself for not being composed.

"Why? Not happy to see me?" He said with a smirk.

"Actually, yes. I am not happy to see you. Now good bye." I said in a rush to push him out of the house but his foot lodged the door so it wouldn't close.

"Not so fast. Would you like to here my explaination first?"

"No."

"Let me in before I force myself in and you." He said with a glare. I let a defeated sigh and opened the door so he could come in.

"What is it that you want?"

"What I want is to take my son and you back. What I did was foolish... and I still would not have realize it without my boy. My other son. His mother already left us and now I know how it feels when I left you when you needed me the most. I regret that. I am sorry. Mianhae."His eyes was serious but I knew I couldn't just leave Yang gul behind with yoseob. Yoseob was also my son.... I don't want to abdon them like he did to me.

" I am not coming back with you. I am not the same person as you are. I can't walk out on my own son and husband."

"He is nothing. He can't give you what you want. Yoseob, he is not a kid anymore. He doesn't need you to take care of him. Let me take care of you now. And I know that you have been ignored bye Yang gul. Yoseob also left you. Why should you be the one in paon with no one to look after you. Let me do that."

"She is not alone. Yoseob didn't leave her and I was not ignoring her. I maybe busy but I always find time to be with my wife. Now leave this house. You are not welcomed here." I heard the voice I have been longing to hear. Yang gul. My Knight and shining armour. Then the mighty Yong sanggul left  and said somthing that I feel wont be last time we see him." Your choice to choose Song Jin Hee."