Dooseob draft #4

A different world

Doojoon POV

It has been two years since I have gone out with yoseob and we never have made it official yet. Heck, I am not even sure if he even knows we are in a relationship. This is so messed up. I am sooo confused. And I am Yoon Doojoon. I don't get confused.

"Hey, Doojoon are you okay?" Hyuna asked me. I looked at her, she was sitting on my lap as usual and Suzy was sitting beside me. The others had already went back home. Suzy, hyuna and I are here stalking a certain petite guy, who happens to be sitting a few tables away from us.

"What?"

"I asked if you were okay? You were sighing so much today. Anything bugging you?" Hyuna repeated her question. I pouted and gestured my hand towards yoseob.

"You haven't talked to him yet?" Suzy said as she chewed on her salad. I sighed again and shook my head.

"Dude, where do you stand in his life anyway? Based on what I see, he looks like he is single. The girls on the cheerleading squad is all flaunting over him. That has never happened before. And I think they would easily cross that boundry between jocks and geek for him. I mean, look at him! He is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Plus, I heard he was a jock at his old school so I am guessing there is something suprising underneath all that clothing." Hyuna said as she fed me a grape since I refused to eat. She being the caring friend she is, she knew I haven't eaten anything so she gladly fed me.

"You're not helping." I said glaring at her. She just chuckled and she playfully held her hand's up as surrender.

"Relax, DJ. I am sure he thinks of you as he boyfriend. You are the almighty doojoon after all." Only Suzy and Hyuna knew about yoseob and me. She patted my back and gave me a knowing look. Suddenly, we saw Jieun, a cheerleader came up to Yoseob. Yoseob was too busy talking to hyunseung and Dongwoon that they all didn't notice she was actually standing there. Now, everyone's attention was towards yoseob and her.

"Oppa~" She said shyly. Her voice was clearly heard since everyone turned quiet. Yoseob, hyunseung and dongwoon turned towards the owner of the voice.

"I am sorry, but are you talking to me?" Yoseob asked politely. God, he is too cute for his own being.

"N-neh." Jieun stuttered as she nodded her head. Yoseob gave her a smile and nodded his head as well. Slowly, I was losing my patience. I just wanted to tell eveyone I love the boy.

"How may I help you?" He said after Jieun said nothing.

"Yoseob oppa~ I was wondering if you would go out with me." Jieun stuttered. People would think its cute, but it's not. Yoseob is so much cuter than her. Ohhh's were heard by everyone execpt us and hyunwoon.

Yoseob stayed quiet  and stared at his food for a while. He moved to the side a bit and patted a seat next to him for Jieun to sit. I wish I could sit there. Squeals were heard from the girls as the red Jieun sat down next to Yoseob.Yoseob leaned in and whispered something towards Jieun which made Jieun looked stunned an even more red. He patted her back and fed her his cake. She smiled a bit and gladly at the cake. I frowned. Am I really in a relationship with him?

"They make a cute couple." Both Suzy and Hyuna said at the same time. I sighed deeply and crushed my empty can.

 

After a few hours later~

I had already changed my outfit and became Chang Lay. I had dinner with Yoseob today since we didn't have lunch together. Just the mere mention of lunch, the memory of what happened at lunch is breaking my heart.

"Changgie~" Yoseob said cutely as he hugged me when I went to pick him up. I hugged him back tightly and carried him towards my car.

"Where are we going?" Yoseob said excitedly. I got in the car and turned the car engine on.

"Chang lay?" Yoseob said after I didn't reply him.

"What's wrong?" He asked slowly as he put his hand on mine.

"Who am I?" I asked him. Well, it was more like a whisper. But I was positive he heard me. He took away his head and stared infront.

"You're Chang Lay." He said chuckling. I sighed and hit the steering wheel. Yoseob knew what I meant and he was stalling.

"I know how you like to play games with me but can you be serious just this once."I said not trying get mad at him.

"I am not sure okay! I don't know who you are to me. I don't know what we are. What do you think?" Yoseob suddenly exploded which caught me off guard.

"Why are you getting mad at me for? I don't know what I am to you that's why I am asking you! We have been going out on dates for 2 years and never once I hear you call me your boyfriend."I said pouting. He chuckled when he looked at me.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"He suddenly asked me. I pouted at him even more. He was so not taking this seriously.

"What? I am being serious." He said laughing. I made a humph sound and drove the car.

"Why are you mad now? I asked you if you wanted to be my boyfriend." He said rolling his eyes. I knew he was rolling his eyes. His a little devil inside.

"Why don't you go to that Jieun girl?Why don't you be her boyfriend instead?" I sid angrily. I was to mad that I didn't notice my little slip.

"How did you know about Jieun?"

"I have my sources." I grumbled. "Wait, are you jealous over Jieun?" He said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and grumbled a no. But I knew deep inside I was jealous and sadly he knows it as well.

"Oh My God! You're jealous aren't you?!" He said excitedly. I just shook my head and turned the car to the left and parked it.


"We are here." I told him and got out of the car. I opened the door for him and qesture the glee boy out of the car.

"You know, I have never thought you would be the jealous type. Well, tell your source, It was not what it looked like. I told her I already have a boyfriend." Yoseob said as he got out of the car.

"Wait, so you do think of me as your boyfriend?" He chuckled and nodded his head.

"I was hesitant at first. You know. I thought you didn't think I was your boyfriend. I always thought you think of me as your friend. And just a friend since well, everytime we go out we always go out with your friends or sometime you would talk about your friends and not pay attention to me sometimes."

"What?" I said a bit surprised. I did pay attention to everything he did or say.

"Last Saturday, your mother got mad at you for talking on the phone with hyunseung to long even though it was 5 minutes. Tuesday, you told me you actually love your half brother. You act like you don't love him but you care about him alot. Yesterday, you played with a flower asking for wishes on every petals while you waited for me at the park. Should I go on?" I asked his amused face. He chuckled and hugged me.

"I love you." He whispered. I was stunned at first but I recovered quickly and hugged him back. I bent down slowly and looked at his eyes.

 

"Yoseob, ever since you accidently bumped into me, I have always known I was in love with you. I love the little games you pull on me with dongwoon. I love how you actually care about what I said. I love how you can turn my mood around with only one word. And most of all I love how you show me that eventhough we don't say we love each other that much, deep down somewhere in our stupid little heart, we know we are meant to be together. Now I want you to look up." He slowly looked up at the sky. The stars were actually in line to make a heart. I found the place a few weeks ago after going out with yoseob.

"I love you too, Yang Yoseob." I said to him slowly. He looked back at me and I stared at his brown eyes. His sunshine smile glowed and he leaned in closer. That's when we were official lovers. That's when I knew I should have told him the truth about me. That's when I knew, I was going to marry this guy because he was my one and only soulmate.