On fire

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

 Eunji after a long and full weekend, she went to school tired. Seukhye came to her. "Eunji... Are you alright? Since the beginning of the semester you are so tired and full of work." She said. 

"Don't worry Seukhye. I'm going to be alright. I need to go further you know in what." She said.

"While you're busy with your stuff, some people from this class and other classes said that Death Note is in this school. "Bwo?!" She asked shocked for few seconds but calmed down after that. "This is their mission. Let them tell the world. It won't really change anything since JJH already know who I am. There's nothing he doesn't know about my family and people around me." She said.

"How is going with Woohyun?" She asked. "I was really shocked when I heard about your engagement." She said. 

"You knew? Sorry I haven't properly told you... I wanted to tell you before but..."

"It's fine. I understand don't worry." She said and smiled. "The news really went fast. Everyone who have done business with your uncle knew. And their relatives and friends and so on."

"Aish..." She sad and put her head on her desk. Seukhye looked at her friend. "Is it true about Daehyun?" She asked quietly. Eunji nodded. "But I believe in him." She said.

"You're a really good friend Park Eunji." Seukhye said and made Eunji only smiled. 'If I was a really good friend, Cap would still be there.' She said to herself.

Seukhye went to her sit when she saw Daehyun entered the room. He seems normal when he walks but when he speaks, that's when we hear the anger.

Eunji was talking with L and Baekhyun when she saw Yongjae trying to catch his attention. She walked towards him, followed by L and Baekhyun. "I thought I asked Eunji to come." Yongjae said to the two behind Eunji. 

"It wasn't clear." Baekhyun replied. "Aish whatever." He said and lowered his voice. "Daehyun have been really weird." He started to say. "It's been a while since he came woth us." He said. "What happened to him?"

"I also want to know." Eunji mumbled silently. "Do you think he has something. Behind his mind?" Baekhyun asked L. He nodded in response.

Before anyone could say anything else, the bell rang. "The four in the back, go in the hallway. You won't come in until I tell you otherwise." The teacher said to Eunji, L, Baekhyun and Youngjae who were standing in the back. The students of the class all turned to them. Eunji hd her cold expression on her face, while L was only string at the front. Baekhyun and Yongjae forced a smile. 

They walked out of the classroom and stood beside each other. They looked at each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter