Another Side of Him

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI POV

I was walking around and was waiting for the light to turn green, with a lemonade on my hand, before walking to the other side of the cross street where accidents happen easily. The sound of the cars and the lights suddenly started to give me a headache. Even when the light turned green, I didn't walk, I dropped my drink and held my head. 

Umma! Appa! I heard a voice called in my head... But it was loud enough, maybe it's from somewhere around me.. I shut my eyes because of the headache.

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Are you ok?" He asked. His voice seemed so far. But then, everything came back to normal. I turned to the person and saw Woohyun aka. Barking dog. But since he had changed, I won't call him that. 

"Yah are you ok?" He asked again worried. "Yeah." I said still a bit lost. He picked the cup that fell from hand earlier and threw it in a garbage can. "You doesn't seem well. What happened? You're scared crossing the street?" He asked.

"No... It's just.. Nothing." I said and waited for the lights to turn again. What a waste of time.

 

AUTHOR POV

Eunji and Woohyun were walking towards their appartment building. "If you want to talk about you can come to me since I'm not your friend. Maybe you'll feel easier to talk to me. I won't say anything. It's not like I'm going to gain something if I tell someone." Woohyun said. He wanted to slap himself mentally. Eunji laughed. "Thank you." Woohyun smiled at her.

 

"So you're saying you kept hearing voices calling 'umma' and 'appa'." Seukhye said. Eunji nodded. "Is it because of the death of your parents? Maybe they got into accident." "It's a possibility." Eunji said and drank water.

"Maybe I can find something with your brother." Seukhye said. "Thank you." Eunji said to her friend. "It's ok. I will go talk with him soon." 

'If you need any help I will be there." Eunji's friend told her.

Eunji smiled.

"Any news about B1A4?" Seukhye asked.

Eunji nodded. "Some of them are doing fine, but others are having a hard time." 

"How about the culprit?" 

"Still investigating." 

"Do you think.."

"Another possibility. But their families doesn't know a thing.." 

"What's that?" Seukhye asked looking at the ring next to Eunji's adoptif dad's pendant. Eunji touched it. " It's a gift from a friend." She replied. 

"A friend?" Seukhye asked. "So? How about the thing I told you the other day? About opening your heart." 

"Well I haven't been thinking about my heart for a long time." Eunji said.

"Park Eunji! You can't be like this! You have to choose!" Seukhye said. "Choose what?"

"I'm talking about your feelings for a boy."

"I don't.."

"I'm sure you do. You just chose to not fall in love again. Or you just decided to hide them." 

" I'm not sure myself either."

"So? Want to talk?"

"I will if I know I have feelings for someone. Right now, I don't." Eunji said. "How about you?" 

"I've already given up on Daehyun. His love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter