Confusion

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

After the incident bewteen Eunji and Woohyun, they each continued on their way, seperately. "Are you ok?" Sulli asked Eunji who just nodded. The three girls went to the big mall center. They went to different stores. Eunji isn't the type who wears dresses or anything with light colours. She just stared at these outfits.

"You should wear these more often since you have white skin, it's easy to wear light colour clothes." Seukhye said. Sulli agreed with her. Eunji nodded. 

"How did you fell in love with Daehyun?" Sulli suddenly asked Eunji which suprised her.

"Deh! I've never heard of this story." Seukhye said and turned to her friend.

Eunji looked at both of her friends and scratched her eyebrow. "It's actually very simple." She started and thought back at when they met each other. "Daehyun was a new student back then when we have met. We were getting very close, since I was the first one who talked with him in the school. He kept showing me his love for me, after he have realized his feelings for me. It was my first time also, I didn't know what love is. He kept supporting me, being kind to me and especially when you look into his eyes, there's that feeling that you can't explain.. A really beautiful feeling. Because those eyes are filled with kindness and love for you. When you see these eyes how can you not fall for him? He was a thoughtful person too. I think that's what made me fall for him." Eunji explained.

Suddenly, Eunji thought back at the incident earlier. She chased the thought away and shook her head.

"Are you alright?" Seukhye asked. "Ah neh. I'm just thinking of weird things." Eunji replied. The three then continued their ways to other shops in this mall.

 

INFINITE APPARTMENT

"Am I crazy now? Do I have health problems?" Woohyun thought and touched his chest. 'That heart was beating really fast just now... I need to see a doctor. I need someone to tell me what's going on.' He was laying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't figure out what happened and why he felt this way. He stood up and went out of his room with his mind in a mess.

He grabbed his jacket and went slammed the door behind him. "Is he crazy?" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu. "It's the beginning of something new." The leader replied and smiled. The members just looked at him.

"So Hyung likes Eunji?" Sungjong asked the other members. "Seems like it." Sungyeol answered the maknae's question. "Since the beginning." Sunggyu whispered to himself. Then he turned slowly to L. He was silent, as always. He was deep in his thoughts, staring at the ground.

"Do you think it will become a fight between brothers?" Dongwoo asked silently the leader. He shook his head. "They both know that friendship comes before. These two are really close, it either they give up or one of them will back off." The leader answered calmly as he drank some tea.

"Yah. Stop acting like you're a professionnal or something." Dongwoo shouted at his leader. He hit the leader's shoulder. "Yah!" Sunggyu shouted back to Dongwoo.

Dongwoo ignored the leader then turned to Hoya. "So? How's your life? Have you guys started dating?" 

"Bwo?!" The members did. They all looked at each other confusedly. Even Sunggyu didn't know what happened.

"Dating?" Sunjong asked confused.

Hoya scrateched his neck shyly. "Well, actually there's a girl.." 

"A girl?!" They all did, except for Dongwoo.

"Aish. Let me finish." Hoya said to them. They all shut their mouth. "We're kind of getting closer lately and I think I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter