Friends

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAEHYUN POV

I was walking around the mall, then something caught my attention. In the store, there was a pair of gloves that caught my attention to be precise. I entered the store and asked one of the employee to give me a pair. They were wool gloves, with some snowflakes designs.

The gloves was a dark purplish and redish with some white snowflakes designs. Exactly those from that time when we saw it. Without knowing, I bought it for her. I don't know how I will give them to her, but I will find a way. 

I went out and thought of how I can give the gloves to Eunji. I was walking around the neighborhood. " Maybe I should send them to her? ... Aish no. I don't even know where she lives." I said out loud. " Maybe I'll go look at Eunji profile at school... Aish. I'm not a stalker." Then I saw her.

AUTHOR POV

" Annyeong. What a coincidence to see you here." He said. " Neh..." Eunji said. " Euhm... Can I sit?" He asked. Eunji nodded and walked to the side of the banch. Daehyun sat at the end of it, on the left. Eunji started to walk away. " Can we talk? Eum... For a while? Please?" He asked Eunji.

She stopped and then sat at the other side, on the right, of the banch, leaving a big space between them. " Eunji." Daehyun started to say. " I'm sorry. I know that what I did 3 years ago was hateful. But that time I really don't know what to do. When my dad toldme that, I just have a day before I leave... I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me?" He asked as he turned to look at Eunji. She looked at the sky.

" I already did." She said which shocked Daehyun. " You did?" He asked her, and she nodded. He couldn't help but smile. 

Seukhye was going to pay Eunji a visit. She saw Eunji, in the park,from behind, but she seems to be with someone. She slowly approached them, but she stayed hidden. ' Is she with L? Maybe Woohyun? Or maybe her brother? Maybe B...' She thought, but none of them she guessed well.

The last person she would think of, was there. Daehyun. ' What are they doing together?' She asked herself.

" Do you want to go for a walk?" Daehyun asked. " Sure." She said. The both of them started to walk in the direction where Seukhye was hiding. She saw them walking to her, and she quickly hid behind a bush who was already covered by snow. When they passed, and was far enough to not notice her, she came out. 

The wind was getting stronger which blew the snow on their face. Eunji's hands were frozen. She wanted to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter