Back To Downtown

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

➵ AUTHOR POV:
They all turned their heads to Eunji.

" W.. What?" Chanyeol asked. " You don't remember me?" Chanyeol was shocked. Her gangmates looked at her.

" Then do you remember anyone?" Baekhyun asked.

Eunji looked at them confused.

" How about me?" L asked her.

Eunji shook her head lightly.

" Yah, she needs to go to the hospital. She lost her memory. I didn't know a chair can do that." Dongwoo said to Sunggyu and he nodded. Exo looked at each other. 

" How can you not remember me?" Chanyeol shouted as he kneeled on the floor. Baekhyun looked at him. 

" Try again. Do you remember anyone?" Seukhye said to Eunji.

Eunji looked at everyone and stopped at Woohyun..

" I remember him." Eunji said as she pointed at Woohyun, which made everyone turned to him. Some stared at him. L was staring on the floor.

" Really?" Woohyun said a bit happy.

" Neh." Eunji said. " I don't know why, but I remember you. How could I forget about you?"

" Yah, why did she remember someone like him after what he had done to her." Sehun said to Luhan.

" You remember him and not me?!" Chanyeol shouted.

" Your name is Woohyun right?" Eunji said as Woohyun nodded. " This name doesn't suit you. I have a name for you."

Death Note looked at the scene as serious as possible.

" Barking dog." Eunji said.

Her gang started to laughed, they knew since the beginning that she was joking. Her gangmates were laughing so hard that their stomach started to hurt. 

" You're kidding right?" Dongwoo said.

" That girl knows how to fool people." Kris said as he laughed.

Chanyeol finally came back to his senses.

" Eunji does it hurt?" He asked. " You remember right?"

" That guy doesn't know how to be mad at her." Xiumin said.

" Aisshh." Woohyun said.

" Why are you disapointed?" Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun stared at him.

" Well, I'm leaving." " Eunji does it hurt??" Chanyeol asked as he followed her.

" No. It doesn't hurt a bit."

 

" I believed you when you said you didn't remember us." Seukhye said. " It was so real."

" Don't worry." Eunji said. " But seriously, I'm really sleepy right now." She said as she yawned.

" So it was Shinee that did it to you?" Seukhye asked.

" Shinee?" Eunji asked confused. " What are they?"

" I didn't tell you before... There's another school building made especially for those who cause the most problem in school."

" Aren't Exo and Infinite causing trouble too?" Eunji asked.

" Not as much as them. Shinee is the most dangerous." Seukhye said. " That's why they are in the second building."

" That's why the 5th flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter