His Birthday (Part 2)

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

They arrived in an amusement park. "Seriously?" Eunji asked surprised. The last time she went to an amusement was so long that she doesn't even remember when she went. Taehyun was holding Eunji's and L's hand. "Let's go on all these rides." L said. "You're not afraid right?" He asked his nephew. "I'm old enough, I'm not afraid." He said and stucked out his tongue.

" Noona, if you're scared, I will protect you." Taehyun said which made Eunji laugh. 

'Taehyun can really make my day.' She thought.

"No need. I will do it." L said. "No!" Taehyun said and pushed Myungsoo with his strength, but his uncle didn't move. 

Then they walked to the first ride and took the line. "Noona, are you uncle's friend?" Taehyun asked. 

"Yeah, we can say that." Eunji replied.

They ended up playing all the rides that were for kids, when lunchtime was here, they went to eat. They couldn't go on others since Taehyun is still too young. "How about having ice cream?" L asked his nephew and Eunji. "I will pass." Eunji said. "I want!" Taehyun said. 

"You guys go buy some, I will wait for you guys here." She said. "Sure?" L asked and she nodded. "Noona, we will be back soon."

While the two walked away for ice cream, even with the cold weather, Eunji looked at the carousel ride. 

*Flashback* (Eunji & Chanyeol's parents)

"Come on Eunji, sweetheart, jump! I will catch you." Her father said. And when she did, she started to laugh. "See? Appa will always catch you. Araseo?" 

"Neh Appa."

"Come on, let's g tot the ferry wheel." Chanyeol said pulled his sister to the ride, while their parents followed them from behind as they laughed at their cuteness.

*End of flashback*

Eunji blinked a few times. "I've never had a flashback of my real parents. Guess the last time I went to an amusement park was with them." She said. 'How did they die by the way?' She thought.

She was lost in her thoughts, trying to answer her own question when L put an ice cream in a cup in front of her nose. She looked at him. "I don't like ice cream. They are too sweet." Eunji said.

"Try this one. You will like it." L said and he put some on a spoon and put it in front of Eunji, waiting for her to taste it. "Come on, open your mouth." He said. Eunji hesitated before she let him feed her. 

"It's not ice cream, but frozen yogurt, and I made sure it wasn't that sweet before giving it to you." He said he wanted to feed her again, but Eunji stopped him. "I will do it myself. Thanks." She said.

"Noona, do you love uncle? Because he does." Taehyun asked which made Eunji choked and coughed. L just stood there enjoying his ice cream and waiting for the answer. 

"No he don't. Come on Taehyun let's play." Eunji said trying to change the subject and L just chuckled.  "Noona you need to finish eating first." L went to sit besides Eunji while Taehyun was on her lap. 

After they finished eating the dessert, they went to play some games.

"Uncle this one. I want this." Taehyun said pointing at a stuffed spiderman toy. "How about you ask your noona? She's very good in aiming." 

"Yeah. I will do it." Eunji said. L wanted to pay but she stopped him. "Stop paying. I will pay by myself alright?" She said. Since she was insisting, L let her. "I will pay for dinner then." He said Eunji sighed.

She aimed at the target, then she shot, it didn't take more than a minute. At the end, as L said, she aims well. "Noona, you were so cool!" Taehyun said. "What do we say when someone gives you something?" L asked his nephew.

"Thank you noona!" He said. 

They then walked aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter