The Locker

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

When Chanyeol and the other guest left the appartment, Eunji and the others cleaned up the living room before going to bed. It was already 1:00AM. Eunji wanted to go with her brother, but he told her that he will call his driver which somehow relieved her. "If Joongki found out about Oppa, JJH will too. I can't imagine what kind of things he could do." Eunji said as she opened her laptop.

She was searching the different locations possible for C5-18. 

'In a gym?' Eunji thought. "Or.. a place that my father will go? Gun training.." She guessed. 

When it was morning, Eunji went to meet with Joongki. "I think it can be somewhere like a gym or maybe a place where my dad can train with a gun." 

"I've thought of that too. I asked a favor to one of the departments in the police station to search places that can contain this kind of numbers (C5-18) and they told me that there's a gym with these lockers, and also a gun training court."

Eunji wasn't surprised since she herself searched for it. She was staring at the numbers that Chanyeol gave her. "Let's go." Joongki said. They walked into the parking lot, and they went to a car.

Joongki was the one to drive. They quickly arrived at the gym. "I will go in first. Let me take care of the employees." 

"How?" Eunji asked, even though she had an idea of what he will do.

"I'm here for investigation. Who can stop me?" Joongki asked and Eunji did a thumbsup to him. He smirked. 

"It's good to be a police." Eunji said.

"But also very tiring. And I'm not abusing my authority. It's an important manners." He said and they both laughed.

They entered the place and went to the counter, where two employees was standing there.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The girl employee asked. The other was staring at them, since they don't seem to be here to workout. Both Eunji and Joongki seemed to be here to something a lot more serious.

"I'm here for an investigation." Joongki started to say. "I'm Song Joongki from the Criminal Investigation Department." 

"Ah neh." The girl said shocked that a police officer will be here for something like that. The other was ready to call the responsible if needed. 

"We're here for this." Joongki said as he handed a piece of paper to the employee. "I believe it's a locker number." He said.

"Deh."

"Can you lead us there?" 

The girl employee looked at the boy behind him. 

"Yes. Please follow me." He said to Eunji and Joongki.

The boy lead them to where all locker are. "C5.." The employee said and searched for it.

"It's on this row." He said.

Eunji went to search for number 18.

"It's here." She said but then stopped. "It's locks with keys." She said. "It's not them." She said disppointed.

 

They then went to the gun training court. They asked the employee to lead them to the lockers in the same way as they did in the gym. Since Joongki is a police officer, they have no choice but to cooperate. They went to the lockers but then discovered that there was someone who came here, a while before. "Damn it!" Eunji said and she went to the locker and opened it, but the lock was removed and there was nothing inside. They went to their car as quick as possible, just as soon as they the motor, they saw a car rushing over the exit of the parking lot. By reflexes, Joongki followed the car. 

When the other realized that Joongki was chasing after him, he drove faster. Joongki was a good driver, but when he chase after someone with a car, he use high speed. "Hang on." He said and stepped on the accelerator.

But the car wasn't going to give up that easily. Since Joongki is chasing after him, he can't take a chance to let him catch him, the light turned red, but the car continued his way, while Joongki, around 3 meters away, was going to do that also, but a truck appeared in front, luckily, Jonngki stepped on the break on time or there will be a car accident.

"We lost him." Jonngki said and hit steering wheel. He looked around and their target have already left.

Eunji sighed in disbelief. They were so close to see what was in that locker. "Unbelievable." Eunji said.

Eunji went back to her appartment for some sleep since she haven't sleep a lot last night. Before she closed her eyes, she thought back of the locker incident. She was thinking that she could do better. She was disappointed on herself. She knew that if JJH went after what was inside the locker, it means it is something that will ruined his plans. 'He's ready t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter