Memories Of The First Snow

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Eunji turned to Yongguk and blocked his punch with her hands and punched him back on his stomach wich made him grin from the pain. L and the others were relieved that she stopped the punch. She back kick him on the face which made him fall on the ground heavily, then Eunji grabbed his shirt. In the same time, L.Joe decided to fight Daehyun seriously. He punched him and then tripped him on the floor.

" Are you going to leave or you want to continue? If you go to fight people without any reasons, I swear I won't go easy on you anymore. You can have my words on that." She said. But Yongguk didn't answer because of the pain on his back. " Let's stop here." Eunji said and started walking away from Yongguk. Daehyun went away from L.Joe and decided to attack Eunji while she had her back facing him. But her gangster skills were too sharp. She stopped him before he could touch her. " Please don't provoke me." She said with a deep cold voice. " Who are you?" He asked. " You don't need to know." And she walked away, followed by L.Joe and Infinite.

When they arrived in front of their apartments, before Eunji and L.Joe entered theirs, Infinite thanked them. The both did an thumbs up to them and entered their apartment without doing a lot of noises. " Are you ok?" Eunji asked L.Joe. " Ah neh. I'm alright." He answered. " You're bleeding." She said. " It's ok. I'll will treat it later." " I'm sure you'll forget about it. Come I'll help you." She pulled him to the kitchen and Eunji went to take some disinfectant from the bathroom and went back to him. She sat in front of him and started to wash the wound on the corner of L.Joe's lips.

L.JOE POV

I stared at her face, as she disinfect my bleeding wound, for a while. Then I grabbed her wrist suddenly. I was out of my mind. I couldn't think properly. Eunji looked at me, confused. We looked at each other for two minutes or three. " I will do it myself. Go to shower first then go to sleep. We have school tomorrow, and you haven't been sleeping a lot these days." I said. " Sure?" She asked. I nodded. " If you insist. You too, sleep early after shower." She said and put the cotton with disinfectant on my hand then went to her room for her pajamas and then went to the washroom.  I sighed of relief. " L. Joe what were you thinking when you grabbed her wrist? You're such an idiot." I said out loud to myself. " Control yourself."

Someone hit my shoulder lightly. I turned slowly to look behind me. It was Cap. " Aren't you asleep?" I asked him. He took the cotton and the disinfectant from my hand and started to wash it for me. " You know, if you continue like this, she won't ever know that you like her." He said to me. I was confused about what he just said. " I'm talking about Eunji." He said after seeing my face. " You like her too right?" I asked him. After I realized what I just said, I regret it. " I do. But I know that you're the best for her. I'm only a brother to her." " You're not her. You can't say..." " Shut up and make the first move. You never know what will happen tomorrow, if anything happen, you will regret that you haven't told her." He said and looked at me into my eyes.

" What are you doing?" Eunji suddenly asked, which startle us. " N... nothing." Both Cap and I said. ' She didn't heard right?' I thought. " Then I'll go to sleep. Both of you don't stay up too late." She said. " Disinfect properly." She said to me before she went to her room. I looked at Cap, he was smiling at me. I didn't know what it mean. " Good night" He said.

DAEHYUN POV

While Yongguk and the others was treating their wounds, I was staring at the window. " Who was them?" I asked out loud. " They were totally crazy! Did you see how the guy beat us? Damn he was so S.C.A.R.Y." Zelo said. " But the most scary of it was the one who fought with Yongguk hyung. Damn, he wasn't tall but extremely strong and it doesn't seem like he was fighting seriously. I'm out of this. I don't want to ever fight with him ever again." Yongjae said, Jongup was helping him to out some bandages around his arm. " I'm not sure but I think he is a she. And I feel like I've seen her..." I said. " You're kidding right? A girl?! There's no way he's a girl. He was SO strong!" Himchan said to me. " Hey, their costume was kind of cool." Jongup said. His gang threw some bandages and pillows at him. Yongguk hyung was silent. 

" Yongguk, what do you think?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter