The Ski Resort

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

During the whole trip in the bus, the members in the back had never stop making noises. Eunji is the type of girl who can't sleep with noises. Quiet places for her are the best places to sleep. The other students and the teacher in front weren't bothered by them.

After 4 and a half hour of driving, The students and the teachers finally arrived at the ski resort. "Students seperate yourselves  into a group of girls and boys." 

Eunji and Seukhye were already together since they entered the hotel, but they need to be at least 3... "Annyeong, can I be with you guys?" A girl asked behind them. 

They turned and saw Daehyun'd cousin: Sulli. 

" Sure." Seukhye said then looked at Eunji. " I don't mind." Eunji said. 

The teachers asked for the students to be silent. 

" Now that you've grabbed your roomates, we will give you the keys for your rooms. After that you can rest, you can do whatever you want, but please don't cause any trouble, after all we're here to relax right?"

The students shouted and cheered.

The teachers that were here gave the keys to one of the students in each group. "Don't loose the key, or you have to pay another one."

The key was a card. 

One by one, the students started to go to their given rooms. The hotel was beautiful. Of course it was, it's a five stars hotel after all.

The boys' rooms are on the left  of the 4th floor, and the girls' on the right. And the teachers' room were between them. There was 4 teachers that are women and 5 men.

Eunji was the one who received the key quickly found their room, their room was at the end of the lighted hallway. We could hear the luggage being transported and also the footsteps of the other students.

Room 409, it was Eunji, Sulli and Seukhye' room. The opened the door and put their luggages near the entrance. Seukhye and Sulli went in the room and layed quickly on a bed. 

" So comfortable! I think I am going to rest a bit." Seukhye said. Eunji was taking her stuff out and started to put them on the bedside table. 

Sulli looked at her. "Well I want to visit the hotel." She said. Seukhye sat up. " I want too! Eunji let's go!" 

"It's ok, I am going to rest for a while after I placed my stuff, you guys go first, maybe I will join you later."

Then Sulli and Seukhye left their room. After she had placed all her stuff, Eunji changed into a simple T-shirt, with a skull on it, and a pair of sweatpants. 

She closed the curtains and the lights, and the room plunge into darkness. She quickly fell asleep.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun was wandering around and Chanyeol wanted to find out where Eunji room is. " Why do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter