A Smile

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✞ AUTHOR POV:

The next day, Chanyeol decided to discover what happened to Eunji, after they got seperated. 

" Do you really think she'll tell you everything?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. " If she really wanted to tell, she already had."

" Aish. I have to. She's my sister. I'm her only family. The same's for me." Chanyeol said, while he put his shoes on. " If she don't tell, who will she tell? We can't continue like this."

" Anyway, but knowing that she's the leader of Death Note... She has to be really strong and capable to be the leader of this gang." Baekhyun said as he followed Chanyeol to the kitchen.

" Had she ever fell in love?" Suho suddenly asked. " I don't know... why?"

" Maybe it's because of a boy that she became like that." Suho said.

" Yea maybe..." Tao said while eating.

" Maybe you can ask her to help us during our fights. She'll..." Sehun started to say.

" No way. She won't be involve in any of our fights. She won't be involve in any gangster things. Anything could happen." Chanyeol said. " A boy? Surely not."

" You're kidding right?" Luhan asked him. " Her? The leader of the number one gang of the world? The most powerful gang in the world? Did you see the other time? She can take down 20 people in 10 minutes or less. Nothing could happen to her. Plus, She's the leader. The L-E-A-D-E-R."

" Every gang in the world is affraid of her." Kai said. 

" If she really wanted to get involve in gangster things, she won't be hiding her identity." Baekhyun said which made everyone shut up because Baekhyun was right. Chanyeol gave him a thumbs up with a smile.

 

When Eunji and her gang went to school, Chanyeol came to greet them. 

" Annyeong!!" Chanyeol shouted to Eunji.

" Annyeong." Eunji said. " About yesterday..."

" I'll keep it a secret. Our lips are sealed." Chanyeol said with a smile. ' Baekhyun's right. If she really wanted to tell, she already had... I'll wait. I know she'll tell me one day.'

" Thank you." Eunji said.

" When you have time, can you hang out with us... I mean with Exo and I?" Chanyeol asked.

" For what?" Eunji asked.

" Well, they wanted me to introduce you to them, they know you but you don't." He explained.

" Sure. One day." Eunji said.

" If you want to talk, I'm always there." He whispered to Eunji. " I'm your brother." And he smiled to her and left.

" What's wrong with Eunji today?" L.Joe asked CAP. " She looked worried. The others are asking that too..."

CAP looked at Eunji.

" I don't know..." CAP said. " I'll talk to her. Go with the others first."

L.Joe nodded.

" Eunji we're going first!" L.Joe shouted as he pulled the others with him.

" Eunji." Cap said. Eunji turned to him.

" Yea?" She asked.

" Can we talk for a moment." CAP said and he started to walk. Eunji followed him.

They we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter