Leaving The Classroom

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✞ AUTHOR POV:
Lunch was almost over, and Eunji decided to go out of the washroom.

She opened the door, and her gang members, who was sitting on the floor, waiting for her, stood up. She didn't look at them once and walked to her classroom. They didn't say a word, to not put oil in fire. They scent a dark aura coming from Eunji so they knew that the first to speak will be dead.

They arrived in front of Eunji's classroom. The others who are in different class, whispered a " See you after." and left. L.Joe, CAP, Gonchan and Baro went to the classroom.

The girls started to giggle. L.Joe lost his glasses when Chanyeol wanted to punch him, and Gongchan's glasses broke. Now everyone knew they aren't nerds. Of course. Plus, they fought in the cafeteria with Exo. Everyone would know them. Surely not their real identity, but as gangsters. L.Joe didn't pay attention to any of the girls. All he's concerned about, is his leader who is mad right now, Eunji. Baekhyun came in and everyone looked at him. His fangirls started to whisper.

" He's so cute!" Eunji put on her earphones and put on the music. CAP and Gongchan went to their seat. But L.Joe and Baro were staring at Baekhyun.
" What are you looking at?" Baekhyun asked them.

CAP looked at them. He gave them a glare, and they went to their seats. " This Eunji girl is so lucky to have a handsome boyfriend." Some girls whispered.

' What boyfriend?' CAP thought.

Then L came in the class and he saw Eunji with her earphones. ' Oh... Someone's not in a good mood.' L thought and he smiled, amused.

He looked at Baekhyun who has bruises all over his face. Seukhye was worried. Because her friend disapeared during lunch and she haven't eaten. She didn't went to see her, when she saw her, she was focused on her cellphone.

Students around them were talking about the fight. CAP glared at the people near him, who are talking about him. He looked at Eunji, but she didn't look back. He sighed, disapointed. Baekhyun who was next to Eunji crossed his arms and looked in front of him. He was in a bad mood. 

When the teacher came in, when the bell rang, everyone went to their seats.

Eunji put away her phone, but she didn't pay attention to the class. And the teacher could see it. " Miss Park, if you are not interested in what I'm teaching, you can leave the class. If not make an eff..." The teacher said but was cut off. " I would gladly leave." Eunji said before the teacher could continue his sentence.

She picked up her stuff and left her seat. Every students were looking at her. She opened the door, walked out in the hallway and closed it back. Baekhyun looked at her, leaving the class. " Mr. Kim, I don't feel well, I think I will leave too." L said and he left the class with his stuff. Chasing after Eunji.

The students started to whisper. " Ok class! Return to our business!" The teacher shouted. The teacher couldn't do anything. L was the kingka and he don't want to have trouble with him. " Aish..." CAP mumbled and put his chin on his table.

HALLWAY OF THE SCHOOL

" Yah." L said to stop Eunji who were walking fast. He ran next to her to catch her up. " What do you want?" Eunji asked. " Why are you following me? Return to your class."

" Why would I return? I came to class for you, now that you that you decided to left, of course I won't stay there." L said. Eunji sighed.

" What do you want? I don't even know you. I don't even remember your name. Why are you following me, like right now, and why did you want to be in the same team as me for the project? What are you planning to do? Look. I'm not interested being part of your games. Alright?" Eunji said and continued walking out of the school. Leaving L there, thinking about answers to all these questions.

" I'm not planning anything. I just find you interesting. You're like a mystery, you know?" L said simply with a smile. He was smiling because of what Eunji said. " As you said, we don't know each other very much, I just want to know you more."  " Yea, like resolving the mystery. Like you said, I'm a mystery." Eunji said which made L laughed. " Then let's start. I'm Kim Myungsoo, but call me L." L said.

She looked at him. ' This guy...' Eunji thought. She sighed.

" I don't have to tell you my name, you already know it." Eunji said. They went out of the school. " Where do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter