Saved

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Eunji hid behind a wall and looked around to see if there's any guards. She ran to the backyard and took out a kind of key to open the door. It doesn't took her more than a minute before she succeed to enter the house. She closed the door behind her quietly. She walked without noise to the third floor. ' Is it up there?' She thought.

Luckily the lights were off, because there was no one home... except for the guards. 

Eunji decided to sneaked into Jung Jounghoon (JJH) house to discover his next activities and also people he contacted these past few days. She can't no longer sit behind and wait for Joongki. She knows a lot about codes, but no one never knows about this skill of hers, first it was taught by J and by her father. Her father taught her the very basic, but the rest is taught by J, J has many experiences with computers/technolgies.

After that she tried lots of different things, like hacking also. But she can't that to tell anyone, not even Joongki, no one.

She was searching for his work room. She opened each door to see where it was. ' Why is there so much room?' She asked herself and she heard a door opened behind her. ' I thought there was no one.' She ran and hid in a room. 

She stayed next to the door, listening for the sound of the steps to know if the person is approaching or not. She looked around. It was a big bedroom. ' This may be his room...The head of the house.' She thought. ' His office shouldn't be far then.' 

She got out of the room and went to the one next to it. 

She closed slowly the door and took out her flashlight. She made sure there wasn't someone approaching before she connected JJH's computer to hers. She started to tap on the keyboard extremely fast. Every second is precious since from the outside, they could see the light of the screen or the flashlights. It took her a while before she found the password to enter the computer. Then she searched for his activities.

While it was loading, she went to his desk and searhed for some phone bills. Or letters. She once again need to used her unlocking skills for his desk.

 

"Alert. There's someone who entered the house." One of the guards said after seeing some light in JJH's office room. 

"Roger. We will find out who it is" Another guard said. "Standby. Code 001."

 

The file was completely downloaded after 15 minutes of waiting. She picked up her stuff and put them in her bag. She heard some noises outside the room. Lights outside of the window were trying to find her. She hid behind the wall, next to the door. If it opens, she could hit the guard and escape. She controlled her breathing and waited. The sound of the footsteps were approaching the room where Eunji was, and opened the door. 

The guard dressed in black slowly walked in, before he realized Eunji was behind him, she hit him and lost consciousness. " There's no turning back now. Need to escape." She grabbed her bag and ran out of the room. Another guard encounter her. She pushed him away which made him fall on the floor hardly.

She continued her way. A door went open and other guards started chasing her. There was 5 of them. ' Dead end!' She thought and wanted so badly hit herself in the wall. She stopped and turned to the guards and they quickly ran to her preparing to punch. She dodged their fists by sliding down on the floor by a split easily which the guards didn't expected. She jumped up and landed on her feet. She did a backward kick, her foot hit a guard which hit a nother because of the strength that she used. They both fell on the floor They thought they were going to die since when Eunji hit them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter