Breaking The Promise

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♚ AUTHOR POV:

After their project, Eunji went home with L.Joe and Gongchan. Eunji stared at L.Joe. '' I'll remember what you did today.'' Eunji said. " I... I thought you would want me to continue acting...: L.Joe tried to explain. '' Araseo. There won't be another time.'' Eunji said and lightly smiled. '' Neh.'' L.Joe said.

On Monday, Eunji and all the others went to school. Jinyoung, CNU and Sandeul are in second year. Baro, CAP, Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo are in first year. '' Remember. No. Fight.'' Eunji said. 

They all nodded. They were all wearing glasses. But some of them just don't look like nerds with glasses so there's no point of wearing them, like CAP.

'' Hey there's new students.'' '' Look, there's some handsome ones.'' '' Are they with the two nerds?''  '' Aissh. Why do I have to be a nerd?'' L.Joe asked.
'' Shut up.'' Sandeul said. Eunji, L.Joe, Gongchan, CAP and Baro went to their class. They hapened to be in the same class. '' I feel bad for those who got kick out of the class because of us.'' Gongchan said. '' We can't do anything if we're that smart.'' L.Joe said.

Eunji and the others rolled their eyes.

'' They're so cute.'' Some girls said when they saw Baro and CAP. Then Exo and Infinite saw them. '' What the heck?'' They all thought. Eunji went to her seat. Then she saw Seukhye. '' Annyeong!!' She said. '' Hi.'' Eunji said. '' They are...'' Seukhye asked looking behind Eunji. '' He's Bang Minsoo and he's Cha Sunwoo. Just some others acquaintances.'' Eunji said.

'' Nice to meet you.'' Baro said with a smile. The class started to whisper. Some girls were happy that CAP and Baro is in their class. The teacher came in and the class went silent. Baekhyun and Myungsoo were late.

'' Good morning class. As you can see there are new students in our class. Please introduce yourselves.'' The teacher asked CAP and Baro. '' Annyeong. I'm Bang Minsoo.'' CAP said, then some girls giggled. '' And I'm Cha Sunwoo.'' Baro said. '' Nice to meet you.'' '' So Mr Bang, your seat will be the last one on the fifth row.'' The teacher said. '' And you, Mr Cha, yours will be the third one on the seventh row.''

Eunji looked at CAP and pointed lightly at her right. CAP understood and went to his seat as he wincked at Eunji. Eunji gave him a disgusted look.

Between all the members, CAP was the one that Eunji was the closest. After it was L.Joe. CAP laughed lightly, then he cleared his throat. ' They know each other?' Baekhyun thought. Myungsoo looked at CAP.

' This guy isn't a normal person.' L thought. When CAP felt like someone was looking at him, he lifted up his eyes and saw L staring at him. L on hi side smiled and CAP did the same. Behind his smile, CAP tried to avoid getting his identity revealed while behind L's smile, he already knew he wasn't a simple "nerd".

 

During break, Exo decided to skip classes and go play soccer. But then Infinite joined them. " Want to play?" Woohyun asked. " Why not? It's not like we're scared of rats." Chnyeol said. They all stared at each other.

" 7 VS 7." Sunggyu said. Then they started playing. Exo were going to win, and Woohyun decided to cheat. Then they won, 7 for Infinite and 6 for Exo.

" What's that ?!" Chanyeol shouted and kicked the ball away. " You cheated!" Luhan said and approached Woohyun, sending glares at him. " It's not fair!" Tao shouted. Exo were in bad mood. Woohyun on his side only shrugged at their reactions and was amused. "Aish that guy..." Suho said and sighed. 

 

During lunch, Eunji and Seukhye went to grab a table, a bit at the end of the cafeteria. 

'' Seukhye-ah, maybe there will be other people who will be joining us.'' Eunji said. '' Other people?'' Seukhye asked. '' Neh.'' Eunji said and scratched her eyebrows, feeling uneasy. '' Only others acquaintances.'' '' Geurae?'' Seukhye asked and smiled.  '' It's better if you don't know some things, it's for your sake.'' Eunji said. '' Of course.'' Seukhye said and nodded. '' I'll be right back, I have to go to the washroom.'' Eunji said and left everything with her friend.

 

During that time, L.Joe and Gongchan went to meet the others. " Yah, where's Eunji?" Jinyoung asked and looked around. "She went to the cafeteria." L.Joe said and pointed at a direction. "Hey those nine boys are really good looking, but what's up with the nerds, don't you think they are a bit weird?" Some girls asked. "I was sure I do not look like a nerd." L.Joe said and smiled. The whole gang were walking into the cafeteria, searching for Eunji. Then Exo saw those new students and bumped into them, a way to relieve their anger gained from the match they played with Infinite. They haven't even found Eunji and then EXO suddenly bumped into them. Death Note looked at each other.

" What's that?" CNU asked. No one in Exo answered and they continue their way. CAP turned to Ricky who was burning inside. "Someone cover his mouth." He said and Chunji was about to cover Ricky's mouth with his hand, but he was too late. "Yah! They think they can do anything they want because they are kingkas?" He asked in disbelief. Chunji covered his mouth but the boy removed it from him and took a step towards the gang that was walking away. "Look at them, which side of them looks like kingkas? Huh?" Ricky said to Chunji who wanted to facepalm himself. 

Exo turned to them. 

"What did you say?" Kris asked them with a smile, however, it was a "angry" smile, a scary one, he spoke with his cold voice, that everyone knew he was in a bad mood. " I said that you look like rats instead of kingkas." Ricky whispered to Changjo, then smirked. "Nothing." Ricky said then and turned to them, smiling innocently. But most of them heard what Ricky said to Changjo, it was more than a whisper. Then Exo approached them, slowly.

Chen was the first who took the first move. He went to grab Ricky's collar, when he was in front of him, he pulled Ricky closer to him and glared into his eyes. People started to gather around them, to see what was happening. Some cheered for the newbies because they have provoked EXO.

"Repeat what you said and I'll make you regret it. I swear." Chen said and dared him to do it with the expression in his eyes. He smiled, thinking that Ricky was scared. He was wrong. " I said that you're all a piece of !" Ricky shouted and made Chen removed his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter