On The Track

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

➵ AUTHOR POV:

The next day, Eunji went to class, and everything went back to normal. Less person are talking about the masked fighter. Seukhye was cheerful once again. Eunjin was surprised. She thought that Seukhye would be scared of her and won't talk to her again, but Seukhye was the same as before. She didn't mind about her being a gangster. She wasn't afraid that she was able to take down 20 people in 10 minutes. Because of this, Eunji was less distant from her. She was thankful too.

Chanyeol went to school and quickly looked for his gang. " Yah Chanyeol! Why are you acting like a fool?" Baekhyun asked and stopped him. " I.. I think I found my sister." Chanyeol said suddenly. 
" Since when does he have a sister?" Kai asked confused and suprised. " Remember he told us before?" Suho asked and drank his tea, calmly. " Thank you Suho for listening to me." He said. " So who is she?" Kris asked curiously. " I think is Park Eunji."  " ..." No one talked or react. It was silent. " Look! She really looked like my sister!" Chanyeol said as he showed them a picture. " Do you think it's really her?" Chen asked then. " Well, not really. But I am 50% sure." Chanyeol said. " But there's still the other 50% left." Luhan said. " Don't worry, we'll help you." Sehun said. " Thank you guys." Chanyeol said and smiled widely.

Then they all looked at Baekhyun.

" What?" He asked. " You're in her class. You can do something. You can ask her if by any chance she has a brother." Chen said. Baekhyun sighed.

 

Baekhyun entered the classroom, and he saw Eunji. He went to his seat. " Good morning." He said. Eunji looked at him, and said a " Hi ". " Can I ask you a question?" Baekhyun asked. " What?"  " Do you, by any chance have any brothers or sisters?" He asked. " I think this is none of your business." Eunji said and stared at him. ' How cold.' Baekhyun thought. ' I won't give up easily.' " Why don't you want to tell?" He asked. Eunji ignored him.

But Baekhyun continued to bother her, by asking her the same question over and over again. Then Eunji got annoyed. She turned to him. What she hate the most was people who kept bothering her while she has something to do.

" Yes! I have a brother. But I don't where he is! Happy now? Now leave me alone." Eunji said before she returned to her cellphone. " YES! Yes!" Baekhyun shouted as he jumped up from his seat. He was happy that he succeeded his mission. Eunji looked at him, strangely. " I suggest you to go to hospital and do a check up for your brain, I think there's little problem in there." Eunji said.

Baekhyun cleared his throat and went back to his seat. Everyone started to whisper. Myungsoo entered the classroom, and then went to his seat. Then he looked at Eunji. Eunji didn't bother to look at him, and continue to play games on her cellphone.  But L won't stop looking at her which drove her mad. " Yah! What are you looking at?" Eunji asked. " Did her just raised her voice at L?"  " She's dead...?"

"Why is everyone staring at me?" She asked and take a deep breath. 'Keep in your mind Park Eunji-ah. Act normal.' She told herself.

L smirked.

" My name is Myungsoo, call me L." He said and held out his hand. " Hi." She said without looking at him and hit it lightly instead of shaking it. " You remember me?" He asked, amused by what she just did. " Of course I remember. You're always with the barking dog." Eunji replied.

Baekhyun laughed. "Barking dog?" L asked and laughed.

" Yah! Who are calling barking dark?!" Woohyun shouted from the outside of the classroom. " I'm not a barking dog! ."

" I didn't said who was a barking dog, you're the only one who think I was talking about you." Eunji said which made L and Baekhyun smile. " Yah L! Come with me! Why are you going to classes? Especially when you're in the same class as that ." Woohyun said as he pulled L with him.

" Stupid." Eunji mumbled.

MEANQHILE AT THE AIRPORT

" Yah! Wait!" " We don't have time, if she's really here, the other gangs in the world will try to kill her." " But first, we have to put these on. No one will be able to kill her. Calm down." He put glasses on his friend face. " Now we can go..." He fixed their clothes to look more like a nerd. " Ok, let's go to SM Highschool!"

LUNCH

" Eunji, I need to go to the bathroom, go to a table and eat first ok?" Seukhy said. " Alright." Seukhye left. Eunji went to a table and started to eat. 

AT EXO'S TABLE

" So she really said she had a brother but don't know where he is?" Chanyeol asked hapily. " Neh..." Bakhyun said. Chanyeol searched for Eunji in the cafeteria. " There she is! Go talk to her, I'll come too!" Chanyeol said. " What should I say? She's cold." Baekhyun said. " Didn't you have a project?" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun sighed.

" Fine."

BACK TO EUNJI

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to her. The rest of the EXO, where looking at them from their table, waiting for something fun to see. " Annyeong! I'm Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol said as soon as he saw Eunji. Eunji looked at them. " I'm Baekhyun's good friend." He continued. " Hi." " It's very nice to meet you." Chanyeol said as he took Eunji's hand and shake it.

"What do you want?" Eunji asked Baekhyun. " Just wanted to ask about the project." He said. " Friday. After school. Library." Eunji said. "Good enough?" Baekhyun shrugged. "If this is what you want." He said and turned to Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter