Hospitalized

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV (RETURN TO YESTERDAY ACCIDENT)

The ambulance arrived and brought the two to the hospital in the emergency department. The nurses brought Eunji and Woohyun to different surgery room. They need to take out the bullet, in case it hurt the heart. "Both patients were shot on their chests. Their pulses are still there but weakly." They explained quickly to Chanyeol. The brother starred at Eunji, laying on the hospital bed, with blood. He was worried. His heart was beating fast and he thought he was going to faint since he started to feel dizzy. He didn't want to lose his sister. EXO went to help him sit on the bench in the waiting room.

"Eunji!" L.Joe called her and the nurses closed the door. In the same time Infinite arrived in front of both surgery room. "What happened?" Sunggyu asked. "Why did such thing happened?" He asked.

"I heard they were chased by a man dressed in black. Because Woohyun took the second bullet instead of Eunji, and Eunji took the third instead of Woohyun." Changjo explained. After that, both light of the operation room were lighted.

Death Note were here, yet, still uncomplete. 

"I didn't know that once we got off the plane we have to go back to the hospital." They suddenly heard CNU said. They all looked and turned to the door and saw the rest. Cap, CNU, Gongchan, Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung. "Since when did you guys...?" Niel asked but didn't finish. "We wanted to give you all a surprise but seem like something went wrong." Cap said. "How is Eunji?" Cap asked, worried. 

"She's in the operation room." L.Joe answered and felt like he didn't do well. He shoudln't have left her. That was what he thought. Cap came besides him and tapped his shoulder. "Don't worry. Our leader is strong." 

They all waited silently, hoping that nothing happened to both of them. EXO and Infinite were confused. They couldn't understand why they were shot. Is it because someone is after the leader of Death Note? Or is there another reason?

The doctors got out in the same time. "Both surgeries went well. Luckily, the bullet haven't touched any vital organs so they are both doing fine." A doctor said. "They will have to stay in the hospital for at least 14 days or little bit more depending on their situation."

They all thanked the doctor. Chanyeol went to the doctor and held his breath as the surgeon started to talk. "During the surgery, her heart suddenly stopped for a while but luckily, it started beating once again. She is now fine. There's nothing critical right now." Chanyeol sighed in relief. He smiled. "Thank you. Thank you so much." He said and shook hands with the doctor.

"They will wake up after a day or at least a several hours since they've been in shock and because of the medicine we gave them. You should come back tomorrow." Chanyeol bowed to them and the both who just received a surgery were brought out from the operation room. Chanyeol and Death Note followed Eunji to her room. 

 

AN HOUR LATER (RETURN TO THE NEXT DAY WHERE EUNJI WOKE UP IN THE MORNING)

Eunji have waken up and her gang was there with her. She was a bit pale but she was alright. She was surprised to find Cap and the rest who left for the States in front of her. 

"We returned today. I never thought something like that would happen." Cap said.

"You should rest more." CNU said. "We will visit you another day."

"You don't need to visit me each day. You should focus on studies." She said with a weak voice.

"Alright. We understand. We will come just to bring you food. I heard the food in here aren't that good." Ricky said, he received glares from his gang. Eunji laughed weakly.

"We will be leaving first then." L.Joe said.

"Be careful." Chunji said to Eunji then the rest of the gang picked another look before leaving the room. L.Joe came back and looked at her. "I will bring you a weel chair so that you may be able to move around." He said. He walked to the reception and asked for one from the nurses. He went back to Eunji and put the chair besides her bed. "Get well soon." He said. "Thank you." She said to him and L.Joe left the room. He leaned against the wall and shook his head. "I need to stop.." He said. Eunji looked around. A while later, her brother went in the room. 

"Eunji, I bought you something to eat." Chanyeol said and took out the food, then smiled at her. "You can just eat healthy things, or your wound will get infected. I bought you some rice porridge, some fruits, some soup and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter