Winter Trip

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

The sun was out and the sky was blue. Eunji and her gang took their luggages. " Annyeong!!" Eunji heard her brother shout from far. She turned and her brother ran to her. Exo was also there. " Oppa, why did you bring your colony?" 

Chanyeol laughed. " It's because we have to go together, also, I will ask the teacher to let us be in the same bus." He said. " Aish." Eunji said but wasn't angry. How can she be angry when her brother was smiling at her like a happy kid. Then she smiled.

" Annyeong!" Exo greeted her. Eunji bowed lightly. " Annyeong." 

" Your luggage seems heavy." Tao said and came next to her to help her. " Annyeong, you remember me right? Anyway I'm Luhan." Then others people started to gather around Eunji. Some others went to greet Death Note. " Get away from my sister flower boy." Chanyeol said to Luhan. 

" Yah. I'm your hyung. Respect me." Luhan said. 

" What's that?" Woohyun shouted at all the people who were in front of their building. " Yah! You've got a problem?" Suho shouted back at him.

Some of the Exo member and Infinite member started to argue with each other. " Yah!" Eunji shouted. Everyone turned to her. " If you're going to argue, go find another place, but not in front of me." She stared at each member of Exo and Infinite. " If you focus more on your fighting skills than arguing with each other, you will all surely become a stronger fighter, and  others gangs won't make fun of you." She said.

Everyone looked at each other, exept for Death Note, who agree with their leader.

" You can help each other out. Be friends. It's better than having another enemy." She said. " Reflect on what I've just said." 

Exo members who weren't arguing with the other gang were amazed at how she spoke and how much authority she had. Kris clapped his hands as he nodded, agreeing with her.

Luhan was totally amazed by Chanyeol's sister. 

L, on the other side, was smiling and amused at how Eunji just spoke to them, which no one ever dared.

" Sorry." Exo members and Infinite members, who were arguing, said and bowed. 

" Wow. That was nothing, I've seen worst than that." Ricky whispered to Gongchan. Then he received glares from Cap.

Eunji cleared . "  I didn't meant to ruin your mood."

" Ani. It's true what you've said." Suho said. 

No one where angry or maybe down, because of what Eunji just said but surprised and amazed at how she can be a good leader.

" What are we waiting to go have fun?!" Chen asked. Everyone shouted. Exo and Infinite looked at each other, then decided to try to not argue and become maybe, allies... or just schoolmates.

 

Eunji was walking with Baekhyun. " I know why you're a good "boss"." Baekhyun said without saying the word leader. " Why?" She asked.

" Because of your authority and the glare you've got. Pretty scary som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter