Intrusion

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI POV

" I am back." I said as I took off my shoes. There was some who were playing video games, others were on their phones, Cap and L.Joe in the kitchen, the rest in their rooms.

" Yah. What's with that atmosphere?" I asked all of them. " We're tired." Those who were in their room sid as they go out. " Fine." I said. " Since after tomorrow is Christmas Eve, let's eat out." I continued. " Sure!" The whole gang shouted. I went into the kitchen and started to help. " I will make the soup." I offered as I grabbed some vegetables from the fridge.

We were making dinner when my phone started to ring next to me on the counter. I grabbed it. " Hello?" I answered. " Eunji!" Oppa shouted on the other side of the phone. "Oppa." I greeted him. " I was wondering if you can have dinner with uncle and I during Christmas Eve." He said. I looked at my gang. Some were looking at me with an confused expression. " I am having dinner with the rest." 

" Ah.." He said sadly. " Maybe we can for the New Year eve." I offered.

" Sure! I will tell uncle." He said happily. Little things can surely change oppa's mood. I smiled a bit. 

He helped me a lot, and I am happy that I've met him. He can always make me feel better and of course my only "real" family left. " Wear a dress Eunji, during New Year dinner." 

" What? Wae?" I asked.

" Because you should. You're a girl."

" Aish."

" Saranghae Eunji."

" Eunji! Dinner is ready." Cap said.

" Enjoy your meal Eunji." Oppa said.

" Thank you oppa... For everything. And I love you too Oppa." I said.

" Eunji..." 

" Bye oppa. I am hanging up." I said and hang up.

After we all ate, I went out to take out the garbage bags. I opened the door and saw Myung boy who was walking out of his appartment. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him lightly and went to put the garbage bag away. He followed me.

" Aren't you going somewhere? Why are you following me?" I asked him. " I was going to go to a conveniencestore." He answered.

" Then go." I said. 

" Come with me."

" What?" I asked confusely.

" Let's go together."

" Why?"

" Because I want to go with you." He said.

" I don't want to. And I need to wash..." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator. " Yah. It's -30 dregree outside."

" Scared?" 

" Am not." I said. " Wait a moment." He said. " Don't go away."

I sighed and nodded. " I give you a minute or I leave." I said. 

He entered his apartment and quickly came out. 

He put a scarf around my neck and a wool hat on my head. Then lend me some gloves. And a hoodie.

" Seriously?" I asked him.

" You look cute like this, you won't catch a cold. If you catch one I will take care of you." 

" No I won't" I said to him.

" Tell me if you're cold." He said and pulled me to a conveniencestore by my hand. " We're really going?" I asked. " Of course." He said.

Luckily the conveniencestore is near. About 8 minutes from the appartment. 

" What do you need to buy?" I asked. " Some snacks." He ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter