The Game

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

★ AUTHOR POV:

" Eunji! I heard you made Nam Woohyun mad!" Seukhye said, during lunch. " Who?" Eunji asked confusedly. " The one who got his head hurt."  " Oh! This idiot." Eunji said. " It's true? You made him mad?" She asked. " Maybe... but I already apologized." Eunji said. " Don't worry." She told her friend. Eunji looked at the menu.

" That ... If I see her again, she's dead meat." Woohyun said still angry for what happened.

" Yah Woohyun hyung, she's only a girl. She already apologized." Sungjong said. " Even though she looked cold and strong, inside, I'm pretty sure she's sensitive and fragile." He finished. 

" Do you know because of the bandage on my head, the students laughed at me?" Woohyun said pointed at his head. " Sungjong. In life you can't be that optimist. She's a and I'm going to kill her." He said and looked around, sure that she was here. He felt it.

Then he saw Eunji with her food. " Talking about her..." Woohyun said and smirked.

He went to her direction with a water bottle in his hand. The Infinite member stood up and followed him. " Poor girl." Dongwoo whispered to Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded. However they did nothing.

Eunji looked at them, and continued walking, ignoring them.

" Yah!" Woohyun said. " Didn't you see me?!"

The cafeteria went silent.

 

Meanwhile at the Exo's table.

" That girl is in my class." Baekhyun said, seeing what just happened in the middle of the cafeteria. " What will they do to her? She looks innocent." Lay said and was feeling bad. The whole EXO table looked at the scene, knowing something interesting was about to happen.

Back to Eunji and Woohyun

" Look at what you did to my head." Woohyun said as he point at his wound. " I'm sorry." She said simply.

He grabbed her collar.

" Don't think I won't hit a girl." Woohyun said. " If that's the case, you're totally wrong. I don't care if you're a kid or a girl. Or even an old lady." Those words made Eunji disgusted. " Calm down." The leader said, while he put his hand on Woohyun's shoulder. " Woohyun. Release her." Dongwoo said and grabbed Woohyun's wrist.

"Aish."  He let her go violently, which normally " normal" people would fall down on the floor. But Eunji didn't. 

Then he saw a bottle of water in his hand. He got an idea. He opened it and he went to empty it on her. If Eunji didn't have a tray on her hands, she would have dodged it.  

Eunji simply stared at him. She put down her tray on the table next to her, took a juice can and did the same thing to Woohyun. He grabbed her wrist, but Eunji managed to empty in on him. " Yah !" He grabbed Eunji's other wrist.

Woohyun took her cake and throw it at her face before his gang mate could stop him. She pushed Woohyun's hand from her wrist and took her food. She threw her spaghetti on Woohyun with strength, the plate fell on the ground with a loud noise. People around just stared at them, some were laughing. While Eunji and Woohyun were staring at each other, their friends didn't know what to do.

" Yah Woohyun stop it." Sunggyu said, feeling sorry. " No! Look at what she did!" 

" Eunji, we better go, or you'll have a lot more trouble. You will get hurt if he gets angrier." Seukhye said after she managed to go to her friend, trying to calm down her friend. " He started it." She said and glared at him. 

Woohyun grab a yogurt on a table and throw it on Eunji, but she slap it away on time.

She took a bowl of soup and splash it on Woohyun face. 

She throw her tray at Woohyun before leaving. "Next time, I won't play like this anymore." She said before she disapeared from the cafeteria. Taking some tissue on her way out. Every students turned to look at Woohyun's reaction.
" That ..." Woohyun said, with anger boiling inside him. " Aish.." He did when he touched the bandages from his head. His wound was opened and started to bleed. " Woohyun, I think your wound just got worst." Hoya said to his friend.

Everyone was laughing at Woohyun. L looked at Eunji.

Exo clapped their hands as they stood up.

" Bravo!" They all said. They received glares from Infinite.

" Aiish." He left the cafeteria with his gang.

" Woohyun, stop acting like a child. Just buy a new cellphone already. She already said sorry." Sunggyu said. " And even in respect."

Eunji and Seukhye we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter