Saturday @10 (Part 1)

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI POV (Saturday @3:00 PM)

I knew tht what I am going to do tonight will be extremely dangerous. If I could I would like to prevent L to join but he wasn't the type to change his mind easily. 

Today I was feeling really woried about Cap and L.Joe. Everytime I have this feeling, it's not good signs. I really hoped that nothing bad will happen to them. 

I was tying up my hair when I received a call from Joongki.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked seriously.

"Important matters."

"Don't act innocently. I know what you're up to. I don't know how you got this information but you can't go. It is too dangerous."

"I won't do anything out of my capacity. I won't rush in there and arrest them. I promise you that I will just be there makng sure no one is escaping."

"Yah Park Eunji!!!!" He shouted but before he could say anything else, I hanged up.

"Mianhae." I said.

I took my bag before I went to meet Woohyun.

 

"What's happening? Is something wrong?" He asked me. I shook my head. We were holding hands, sitting next to each other on a bench, watching at the view in front of us. The trees, one by one, were changing into another colour, red, orange or yellow. It was really relaxing.

"It's nice to not have anything to worry." I said.

"You are acting strange today." He said.

"Do you think there is another world out there?" I asked him ignoring his question. "If there is one, I would like to go there." I said and smiled lightly.

"I will be there with you." Woohyun said to me and smiled back to me. I laughed and I hugged him tightly. "Thank you." I said. "For everything."

"I don't know what is wrong but please take care of yourself." He said and hugged me back tightly. We stayed like that for a long moment enjoying this feeling before we decided to walk around the neighbourhood.

Woohyun then saw a bike and smirked. "I've got an idea." He said.

He borrowed the bike and car back to me. "A tour on a bike this is what I call a date." He said. I laughed and I sat behind him. "Hold on tight." He said before he started off.

I put my hands on his shoulders as we passed by the neighbourhood. It was really beautiful. In that moment, I really enjoyed everything I was doing without worries. Without thinking who I was, what I was going to do, what my goals are, who was JJH and what happened in my past. 

I passed my arms around Woohyun's waist as he continued to ride the bike. I put my head on his back and smiled. 

'If I were to choose to go back in time in the future, i would choose to go back to today, where all my worries were gone for a period of time. Where I was able to spend time with someone I love and someone I cherish a lot. With that peaceful neighbourhood and this wonderful view. With these little birds flying to anoter country to pass winter. I would definitely return to this time.' I told myself.

That time I understood one thing. Being with the ones you love is the most important thing.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter