The Challenge

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ღ AUTHOR POV:

" Where are you going?" L. Joe asked Eunji. " To eat and classes." Eunji answered simply. " We'll come too." Gongchan suggested. "You're not even in this school. You can't stay." Eunji said and walked away.

They sighed.

" Then we'll go do something, you go to class." Gongchan said.  " Wait. Give me your phone number and adress." L.Joe said and handed her a paper. " Yah I won't runaway." Eunji said and kindly pushed the paper away from her. " Just do whatever you have to do and that's it. I'm starving." Eunji said as she patted on L.Joe's shoulder and she walked away.

BACK TO INFINITE AND EXO

" Is he really her boyfriend?!" Chanyeol shouted, concerned. " Yah crazy fool! It's not even your business if she has a boyfriend or not." Woohyun said to him. " Who are you calling crazy fool?!" Chanyeol shouted and grabbed his collar.

The other member of Infinite prepared to fight, so did Exo. They stared at each other for a long time.

Then Chanyeol released him. " What should I do... What should I do?" Chanyeol said worriedly, and walked away. " What's up with him?" Hoya asked and looked at Dongwoo. " He's really a fool." Woohyun said and Infinite left the 5th floor. " Yah, is this Park Eunji really Chanyeol's sister?" Luhan asked. " We don't even have any proofs." 

EUNJI

" Eunji! What happened?! I heard that a boy came and he pulled you to somewhere!! And ...." Seukhye said. " Don't worry. It's nothing." Eunji said. She went to buy something to eat. " I heard Woohyun came to bother you again..." Seukhye said. " Don't mind this barking dog. He can't do anything to me." Eunji said. " Of course..." Seukhye said as she laughed silently.

The bell rang. It was P.E class..

They had to run 200 meters as fast as they can. " Do your best." The teacher said. The teacher was the youngest teacher in the school. He is 24 years old. " It's not like we're going to participate the Olympics." Eunji said quietly to Seukhye.

Seukhye tried to hold her laugh. Baekhyun and L stared at each other. " I'm going to win." Baekhyun said. " I think I'll let you be the loser." L said. They challenged each other with their eyes. " Get ready!" Mr. Hwan shouted. The students were getting ready, another class joined them. " Let's see whose class's better." The other class teacher said to Mr Hwan.

' These two doesn't seem to be in good terms.' Eunji thought.

" I'm not going to accept these foolish things." Mr Hwan said before he walked away. 

' Stupid people.' Eunji thought.

Everyone started to run, but Eunji was taking her time. She was acting like she was out of breath, time by time she would touched her chest. Actually she just wanted to act weak. This type of game amused her. While the others were doing their best, Eunji was taking it relaxed, instead of running, she's walking. " Eunji, why are you walking?" Seukhye said on her third laps. " Hurry up, you're only on your 1st one." " Don't worry about me, you continue to run. Let's just say it's because of a health problem." Eunji said.  Seukhye looked at her, and started to run again. ' These turtles..." Eunji sighed at those who's competing.

Myungsoo saw Eunji and he went next to her. He then got an idea.

"You better run, run, run, run, run." Myungsoo sang Run Devil Run by SNSD to Eunji, to make her run. Eunji looked at him.

' What the heck?' Eunji thought but she laughed mentally. Myungsoo continued to sing. " Aish." Eunji said. She kicked his leg, lightly.

" Ouucchh..." L said. And Eunji started to run a bit. " Very good classe! I knew you all can do it. Look at the other class..." Eunji heard the other class's teacher shouted and his class laughed. ' This damn teacher.' Eunji thought. " Look at this girl." A girl on the other class said. " She's the one who always make Woohyun oppa pissed." Another said. "Woohyun-oppa?" Eunji thought and was amused that people would call that guy like this.

" Look at her, she can't even run." " Yah Mr Hwan, what's your best record?" The teacher asked. He laughed. " Ours is 21.50. You should train your class better. Especially that girl over there, she's a turtle." The teacher said.

Eunji got an idea. Then she went to Mr Hwan and the other teacher when she finished her first lap. She tapped at the other teacher's shoulder. 

" I'm sorry for being a turtle. If you have something to say, you can say it to me, not to Mr Hwan. You know if you say things just to piss people off." Eunji said. " W..." The other teacher had nothing to say. 

" I think the method that Mr Hwan is using to teach us, is very good. I don't see any problem in it. Everyone has their own method. Why are judging other people's teaching?" Eunji asked politly. " You..."  " Then show us." A girl said. " Beat my record. 26.45 seconds." A girl said.

" You don't have to do this you know?" Mr Hwan said worried, who thought Eunji really have health problems. Baekhyun and L finished their course, and Myungsoo won. Then they saw Eunji, Mr Hwan, the other class's theacher Mr Lee, a girl and a boy. They decided to look closer. So did Seukhye.

" This has the best record?" Eunji asked. " For the girls at school, yes." Mr Lee said. " Then who's for the boys, is he in your class?" Eunji asked. " Of course, he's the one who finished in 21.50 seconds." The teacher said, as he pointed at a boy.

Then the boy came. " I'm Hyunwoo." The boy said.

" What do I have in return when I win?" Eunji asked Mr Lee, ignoring the boy. " If. Only if. If you win, the loser will clean the gym for a week. Plus, you will hold the best record of the school." The teacher said.

" You can't do it." Mr Hwan said. " Challenge accepted." Eunji said and looked at Mr Hwan with a smile. "I'm doing it for myself and Mr. Hwan. He's teaching make me become better." She said and did a thumb up to her teacher.

Eunji started to walk to the track, then the girl who hold the best record in the other class, named Soohyun, followed her.

" Oh no. I'm not going to challenge this girl. She's too slow. I'm going to challenge the boy over there." Eunji said as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter