Behind The Mask

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❋ AUTHOR POV:

They were walking silently, following the noises.

" Do you see what's..." Ricky wanted to ask, but L.Joe put a finger on his lips, telling him to shut up. CAP, L.Joe and CNU tried to look clearly the scene. The others were looking behind them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I thought after that day you would all become stronger, but no. You're still the same." A boy said. " Oh no. Maybe because we're too strong."

The boys laughed. There were 3 gangs. U-KISS, Beast and Boyfriend. They are from another city, but they always come to Seoul.

" It wasn't so hard to find you. I thought I would have to wait a long time. But since both Exo and Infinite were together tonight, there's less job to do."

Eunji pushed the others away, and look at the scene, herself.

" Yah! Don't think you're strong. You're only a piece of ." Chanyeol shouted.

Doojoon from B2ST punched him which made him fall on the ground hardly.

" You guys can't even touch us, and you called yourselves gangsters." Donghyun said. They laughed.

 

" Aish." Eunji said and opened her bag, removing her tie from her uniform, put on her sweater and the hood on. 

" You're going to help them?" CNU asked Eunji.

" I am." Eunji answered as she put the mask on. She looked at her gang and saw them covering their faces with a black sweater and a mask. 

" There's no way we're going to miss that." Ricky said. 

 

Each one grabbed a Exo or Infinite member's collar.

" It's fun fighting you." Junhyung said. He was holding Chanyeol.

" I don't think it'll be fun after today." A voice said behind them. Everyone turned to the voice.

" Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter