Nerdy Boys

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♆ AUTHOR POV:
The first period was over. Eunji sighed. ' Finally.' She thought. ' This L guy is really weird.'

L and Baekhyun were still writting the plans of their project and their parts on their notebook. " Yah, what's up with the two eyeliner boys in Eunji's team? The one in front is always staring at her." Gongchan whispered to L.Joe. " I know..." L.Joe said. " Yah. Remember? I can't do anything, but you can. You're her boyfriend." Gongchan said with hope.

L.Joe smirked.

" Hello!" Chanyeol shouted. Baekhyun looked at him. ' What is he doing here?' Baekhyun asked himself.

" Baekhyun I'm here to see how you're going!" Chanyeol said happily. ' What the heck?' Baekhyun thought.

Then Chanyeol purposely slipped on the floor, and he pulled out few hair from Eunji. " Ouuch!" Eunji shouted. L.Joe and Gongchan saw it, and they both slammed the table with their fist really hard which startled Chanyeol and Baekhyun. " W... What's that?" Chanyeol asked.

Everyone looked at L.Joe and Gongchan. Then L.Joe acted like he hurt himself. " Sorry, he only hurt himself." Gongchan tried to explain and everyone returned to their business. " Yah, what's with you?" Eunji said to Chanyeol. " Sorry.." Chanyeol said and just smiled at her. Then he saw Myungsoo in front of Eunji, writting, on her table.

" What's that guy doing?" Chanyeol asked and went next to L. " That guy, you said, is working on a project with her." L said as he pointed at Eunji then smiled. " What?!" Chanyeol shouted and grabbed L's wrist. L.Joe came behind Eunji and he put his arms around Eunji's shoulder.

Then Baekhyun, Chanyeol and L stared at him. Chanyeol released L, and glared at L.Joe.

" Let's eat together at lunch." L.Joe said calmly. " Sure." Eunji said. Seukhye looked at her confused, from her seat. " Yah let go of her!" Chanyeol shouted and went to L.Joe. " What? Who are you to say that?" L.Joe asked. " I'm..." Chanyeol stopped and Eunji and L were waiting for an answer. While Baekhyun was afraid that Chanyeol will say that he was Eunji's brother, without any proof. ' I can't say that I'm her brother...' He thought.

" What?" L.Joe asked. " You're no one compared to me. I'm her boyfriend." L.Joe said. Some boys in the classroom were disapointed.

" Why? She's pretty, and she has a nerd boyfriend? What a waste!"

' This guy isn't a simple nerd.' Baekhyun and L thought. Seukhye looked at Eunji with her widened eyes. What boyfriend? Eunji could read in her friends eyes.

" Guess I should be going. Bye Eunji!" Chanyeol said and left without paying any attention to what L.Joe just said. " What the heck?" Baekhyun mumbled. The bell rang and the math teacher entered the classroom.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol went out of school and head to the hospital. He wanted to know if Park Eunji is really his sister or not, as soon as he could.

' I know I've found her, I only need the DNA report to be sure...' Chanyeol thought as he smiled.

LUNCH

" You have to explain. What's the boyfriend thing?" Seukhye asked curiously and surprised. L.Joe and Gongchan came next to Eunji. " I'm Lee Byunghun, Eunji's boyfriend." L.Joe said. " I'm Gong Chanshik, but call me Gongchan." " Cut it. She already know, you said the same thing in class." Eunji said to them, and turned to Seukhye. " They are only some friends from the States." " So he's not your boyfriend?" Seukhye asked. " No he's not." Eunji said and she patted Seukhye's shoulder. " Now let's eat, I'm starving."

Eunji and Seukhye walked away, heading to the cafeteria.

" It's the first time I've seen her with a girl." Gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter