Burnt

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

By night, Eunji and her gang were having dinner. " Was it fun today?" She asked. " Of course. It's been so long since we went somewhere." Ricky said. " Yea... Come to think of it." Niel agreed.

" We should visit more about this country." Chunji said. " Of course. Let's do it." Ricky said.

" I don't mind." Eunji said. " Even the leader said that." Niel said. Eunji glared at him. " What did you just said?"

" N... Nothing important."

" Watch your mouth." CNU said silently to Niel. " So. I am done eating. Enjoy your meal." Eunji said and walked back to her room.

L.Joe looked at CAP who was telling him with his eyes to go see her. He hesitated before he chased after her. " Love sometimes hurt a lot." Sandeul said and he received glares from CNU and the rest of Death note, except from Cap. Of course...

They were worried about him. He is also the one who fell in love with their leader. Eunji may seem to be really cold and have no mercy. But she is a girl that thinks about others. She is really kind and care about everyone.... except for those who hurt the people she loves. She has a lot of qualities. And her appearences aren't bad either, but that's not what make people fall for her, but her.

CNU cleared his throat. " So... How about we go play video games?" 

" Good idea." Baro said. Cap was eating silently. They all wanted to hit Sandeul. He appologized without making any sound.

 

"Eunji." L.Joe called behind her. She turned and looked at him. " Neh?" She answered. " You look a bit strange these days. Did something happen?" He asked. " Nothing happened. It's just I am thinking a lot these days." Eunji said. " About what?" L. Joe asked curiously.

Eunji took a deep breath. " About an answer for someone's question." She answered truthfully. " I didn't know what to say when this person asked me."

" And what did he say?"

" He answered the question like I returned the question..." 

L.Joe was confused. " Anyway. It's not important. He's only a random guy."

They weren't walking to Eunji's room but walking around. 

" Annyeong!" Sulli said as she walked next to Eunji. Daehyun smiled to Eunji.

L.Joe looked at her.

" Guess I bothered you guys... I shoud leave then." Sulli said and was going to pulled Daehyun with her.

" Of course not. You should walk with us." Eunji said. " Sure." Daehyun's cousin answered. 

" Maybe I should leave..." Both Daehyun and L.Joe said.

" Don't you smell something strange in here?" Eunji suddenly said. She looked around and started running to a direction. The alarm started to ring loudly. L.Joe followed her closeby. " Damn. She runs fast." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter