Kids

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

When Eunji woke up, she wasn't outside anymore on the bench, but in her hospital room. "You're awake?" She heard L ask her. She looked at the entrance and saw him walking in. "I'm just here for a little while. I'm leaving soon." He said and Eunji nodded. As soon as he finished talking, Eunji's phone rang. "Hello?" She answered the phone and looked at L. "Eunji, I'm downstairs now. I will be there in 2 minutes." L.Joe said. 

"Ah neh." She said. L smiled and looked at the floor. "Rest well. I will visit another time." He said and looked at Eunji one last time. He approached his hand to her face but suddenly stopped. He just smiled and he walked out of the room before Eunji could say anything. Eunji stared at the entrance and felt sad. She sighed and continued staring at the door frame. "You're still there? What's wrong?" L.Joe asked. Eunji took a while before she answered. "Oh. I was only in my mind. I'm alright." She answered and she stared at her bed. 

"You're sure?" L.Joe asked from the door. "I hanged up and you didn't notice it at all." He said. "It's nothing. Maybe because I just woke up." She answered and smiled weakly. "The others are coming. I went to buy you some food." He said. "I know you don't like the food from here so I bought you something from outside." 

"Thank you."

The rest of the member arrived and the room was filled by laughter soon. They all were eating in the hospital room with Eunji. Around 10:30PM, they left. Eunji then went in front of the window in her room and stared at the moon. Woohyun didn't went in the room this night. He just stood there for a long while, watching Eunji, from the door. He was wondering if it was because of L. And somehow, he was right. 

He was curious about what happened between them. 

The next day, Eunji didn't have the mood to smile. She was still feeling down after her meeting with L. He was a good friend, but yesterday, he just seemed sad. Of course, Eunji noticed it. She was staring at the table from the room where patients can go and rest, away from from their own room. There were few patients around her who were watching TV, reading newspaper or just wandering around.

Woohyun came in front of her and touched her forehead. "What's happening? Your fever is gone, why are you so calm?" He asked.

"What?" She asked. 

"Did something happened?" He asked.

"It's not like that." She said.

"Then what is it?" Woohyun asked. "What happened between L and you? A fight?" He asked and took a sip of the cup of tea he was holding. He grimaced because of the taste. "What's that?" He said and put the cup away from him.

"I just feel sad, I don't know why." She answered truthfully. 

"Why do you feel sad?" 

"I don't even know." She whispered under her breath silently, avoiding his eyes. "What?" Woohyun asked. He heard what she said but acted like he didn't.

"Aish. Leave me alone." She said. 

"Yah! I was trying to help." He said. "L isn't the type who will stay mad. Well the longest period where he stayed mad at me was 3 months." He said and scratched his head. "Or is it longer?"

Eunji looked at Woohyun. "Yah. What are you trying to do?" She asked. They looked at each other for a moment then smiled.

"Let's go somewhere, now that you're feeling better." He took Eunji's hand and brought her to the kid's department on 4th floor. Woohyun was helping her walk, but Eunji was doing fine, and when they entered the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter