The Dance Party

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV:

Seukhye was following her parents. They were introducing her to people. Seukhye, while her parents were talking to some people, looked around. Then she saw Daehyun with his friends. She wanted to go see him but she didn't have the courage. " Seukhye, what are you looking at?" Her mom asked her. " W... What?" Seukhye asked. " I was asking what were you looking at." Her mom repeated. " Nothing." Seukhye said. Her mom looked at Daehyun's direction, who was laughing with his friends. " Jung Daehyun? Why don't you go see him?" Mrs Kim asked. " No! I don't want to." Seukhye said. " Come on, don't be shy." Mrs Kim said. Then Seukhye and her mom went to Daehyun. " Annyeong Daehyun." Mrs Kim said. Daehyun turned to Seukhye's mother. " Annyeong Mrs Kim." Daehyun said and bowed. " Omo. What a polite boy." Seukhye's mom said with a smile. " Annyeong Daehyun." Seukhye said. " Annyeong." Daehyun said. " Sorry, I'll be right back." Mrs Kim said and then walked to her husband, leaving Seukhye with Daehyun. " Good luck." Yongjae whispered quietly at Daehyun. Daehyun gave his friend a glare. Seukhye talked to Daehyun for a few minutes before she went to the restroom. Daehyun did a relieved sigh. " Wow Daehyun, you relly need to do something and fast before she go tell Eunji that she likes you." Himchan said to his friend. B.A.P nodded their heads. Daehyun looked at them, confused. " Why?" He asked. His gang wanted to facepalm themselves. " Aish, are you being serious now?" Sulli asked. Her cousin was still looking at her. " Really?" She asked and sighed. " Because if she did, Eunji, for sure, won't never ever again give you another chance. Trust me." Sulli said. Daehyun scratched his neck. " Aish, this is getting tiring." He said. " Really? Then crash your hope for Eunji. You know there's a lot of people waiting for her heart." Yongguk said. " You can't give up easily on noona." Zelo said. " I never said I will give up on Eunji, I'm only saying thatt, that Kim Seukhye is tiring." Daehyun said. " Yea right." Jongup said. His gang started to laugh. 

The car stopped. " Come." Chanyeol said as he puled his sister out. " Why do I have to come, I don't know anything about these things. It's only for rich people." Eunji said. Baekhyun couldn't help but smile. During the whole way to the hotel, where the prom was, Eunji didn't stop saying that it's all their fault. " Aish. Do you know how uncomfortable this dress is?" Eunji said. " Eunji... I'm sorry. But this is the only way for you to meet him." Chanyeol said. " Who's the him?" Eunji asked. " You'll know soon." Chanyeol said. Eunji stared at Baekhyun. " W..What?" He asked. " Why did you help my brother?" She asked. " Sorry..." Baekhyun said. They arrived in front of a big door. Eunji went behind Chanyeol. " Eunji what are you doing?" " Just stay here. You tall enough to hide me." She said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun pushed the door and entered the room. There was a lot of people. Eunji, behind Baekhyun and her brother was wishing that no one saw her. She grabbed her brother's arm, and told him not to walk in the middle of the room. Chanyeol nodded.

" Yah Jung Daehyun! Eunji's here!" Sulli said. " Bwo?" Daehyun said and went to his cousin. " Where?" He asked and looked at where Sulli was looking. " She's here? How come? Aish. She's really pretty in a dress. Go to her! Dance with her!" Yongjae shouted. His gang member all went next to Sulli. Even though she was hiding behind Chanyeol, they could see them if they focused on her. ' She?' Seukhye thought. She looked around but can figure out who Daehyun and his gang were talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter