JJH

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAEHYUN POV

" You can come out. We're done." Sulli said to me, outside of the bathroom. I was washing my face cleaned myself up. " Is she ok?" I asked Sulli silently. " Yea. I think. No reactions. No pain in her face." She answered. " Go see her, but don't ask her anything. If she wants to tell, tell her to rest first." She proposed.

" Of course." I agreed. I won't ask anything unless she wants to open up. But that's for later. Right now she need to rest.

" I will be staying in a friend's house for some time... Neh. Don't do anything stupid alright? Or seriously I will be mad." I heard Eunji say. " Neh. Bye." She said and hung up the phone call. I took a look at where she was and she was picking up her stuff wlowly. Surely because of the wound. " Where are you going?" I asked Eunji. She turned to me. "I am going to a hotel. I can't stay here and bother you guys." She said.

" Where can you go with that wound?" I asked her. I really don't want her to leave. I have to take care of her. " We have 3 rooms here. We have enough place."

" But..."

" Just stay. You won't bother any of us. And... Sulli can at least help you change. Alright I will bring your stuff to your room. If you don't mind, you can use Sulli's clothes or I will get you some new ones." I said. I took her stuff and head to the guest room. 

Sulli got out after putting the stuff away. " I have some clothes that you can wear. If you don't mind of course." She said to Eunji. " Thank you.. For helping me, and letting me stay." She said. 

" Don't worry."

" Stay until your get healed." I said.

Sulli helped Eunji to get changed while I was watching TV. I thought about what happened tonight... " What did my father did?" I asked myself outloud. I stared at the ceiling while the screen was playing a movie.

 

EUNJI POV

Sulli left me in my room for me to rest. " More and more people are discovering my secret... I need to be more careful. At least I've got what I went to take..." I said silently. I thought of Daehyun. Not only I will get yelled by Joongki oppa, but I discovered that Daehyun is Jung Jounghoon's son... 

I sighed. Every move I make my wound hurts. Even breathing hurts. I took my cellphone and turned it off. I took the necklace my dad gave me and the one from my real parents... I put them on my neck. " If I stay here for more than a night, the others will suspect that something might happenned."

The wound would get better tomorrow... 

I turned off the lights, and it took me some time before I could fall asleep. That night, I didn't slept well.

 

AUTHOR POV

The next morning, Eunji woke up later than normally.  She had 50 missed call. 10 are from L.Joe. 5 from Cap. The rest were from her brother.
" If I call him now, he will notice something... I will call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter