The Masked Fighter

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♆ AUTHOR POV:

After they were full, they left the restaurant.

" It's was good right?" Seukhye asked.

" Yes." Eunji replied, satisfied with the food.

It was getting late. The sky was also dark.

" We should get back, call your driver." Eunji said and turned to Seukhye.

Seukhye took out her phone, but a car stopped in front of them. Eunji knew it was something fishy.

At least 20 people dressed in black came around them, a mask on their face.

" What do you want?" Eunji asked coldly, knewing already what they wanted.

The biggest of them, surely the leader, went in front of Eunji. 

" Little girl, if you don't want to get kidnapped, then don't stop us." He said.

Two others grabbed Seukhye wrists.

" Yah!" Eunji said.

They pushed her away.

" Aishh." Eunji said then looked around. She went somewhere dark, and open her bag. She took out a black sweatshirt that was always in her bag. She looked at it.

" Yah Park Eunji! There's no time to hesitate!" She said as she put on the sweatshirt in only few seconds.

She put on her hood, which covered her hair tied in a ponytail. She then took out a mask and wears it.

( A/N: Don't look at the boy's face, just the mask.)

She hid her bag, and quickly ran back to Seukhye who was now trying to escape. She was struggling and Eunji was surprised that no one went to help. Were these men that scary? She wondered.

When she arrived, they were trying to pull Seukhye in the car.

Eunji ran to Seukhye and pulled Seukhye from behind, to her, as she remmoved the men's hands from Seukhye's shoulders. Seukhye hid behind Eunji, even though she don't know it was her friend, she though knew that this person was here to help her.

" What are you? If you don't want to get beat up, mind your own business." The leader said and tried to grab Seukhye back to them.

" I should be the one to say this. I will say this once. If you leave NOW, I will act like I haven't see you. We'll have peace. If you insist, we'll have to do it otherwise." Eunji said and stopped the leader's move.

" Hey guys did you hear what he just said?" The leader asked his gang, and they all laughed. "Look at you, you're not even as strong as us, we can tell it by your height. Leave us the girl, and we won't use violence." He said and started stretching his arm. He walked towards where the two were standing. He stopped in front of the gangster. Eunji was calm on her side. Seukhye was afraid for this stranger. She was afraid that she would put him into danger. Eunji was cracking her fingers.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter