Bora Bora: The Beach

The Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Eunji and Woohyun were eating. Woohyun turned to her. "I have never asked the reason why you were shoot by the black man the other time. Why was he chasing after you?" He asked after they finished eating. The flight attendant went to pick up the dishes. "Because I am here to put someone in prison." Woohyun wasn't sure if he understood.

"My parents were murdered and the culprit is someone who isn't a good businessman. There's files that my father have found but we lost it. He feared that I may have a copy so that's why I was being chased." She explained simply and as short as possible.

"Can I do something?"

"Being safe, only that, you've already done something." Eunji said. "I don't want something to happen to you." She continued.

"I don't want something to happen to you either." He said. He held her hand tightly.

 

They landed on Raiatea Airport. Hoya went to help Seukhye with her luggages while the others were in the front. "Eunji!" Chanyeol called his sister and went beside her. "Oppa."

"I haven't seen you during the whole trip in the plane. Let's not leave each other from now on." He said which made Eunji laugh. Eunji had her hair tied up. She was wearing a white tank top with a light baby pink sweater on top with a pair of light blue jeans along with a pair of sandals. Chanyeol took the luggages from Eunji's hand. 

"Eunji you have eye bags." Chanyeol said. "Aish I know Oppa. But you can give the luggage back." "Ani." He replied.

"Wah!!" Niel and Ricky ran outside of the airport and stared at the sky. "What a nice weather!" They said then shouted. They then all went to the port for their boat. "This is what we call: vacations." Ricky said.

"This guy always have something to say." Dongwoo said.

"Like you." Baekhyun told him.

They glared at each other, Eunji grabbed Ricky's ear and pulled him away. "Stop glaring." Eunji ordered. Cap and the rest started to laugh. 

They all took taxi to go to the port, when they got there, there was a boat waiting for passengers to get on. With their luggages, they went on the boat. The clear water around them made them want to swim. The boat headed to Bora Bora beach resort. "Yah. It's really beautiful here." Chen said and some of them started to take picture. "This view is beautiful." L said and took a picture of Eunji. She looked at him. "Yah." She said. "Why did you took a picture of me?" She asked him. 

"Because it was beautiful." L replied. When she was about to say something, Seukhye grabbed Eunji's hand and pulled her to the border of the boat. "Look! It's so pretty!" She said and turned to Eunji. "Why are you wearing your sweater? It's so hot!" She said. 

"It was because of the A/C in the airport and the plane." Eunji replied. She took off her sweater. There was a scar from the bullet she received on her chest, but it wasn't remarkable. Because Eunji was wearing a watch and another bracelet, we can't see the couple bracelet given by Woohyun either. 

The wind was a fresh summer breeze, Eunji likes that. It was a perfect place to relax and get out of her world.

"We will get tanned." Seukhye said and reached out her arms beside her. Compared to others, Eunji's skin is hard to get tanned, she's always white. She didn't want to get tanned either so she put some sun screen.

Some passengers started to play some song with a ukulele, and others started to sing and dance. Eunji only looked at them, enjoying the music and the view. Woohyun came next to her and gave her a water bottle. 

"It's cold." He said which made Eunji smile.

"Komawo." She said and took it. Woohyun watched her and smiled. "Wah!" They both heard Chanyeol said and behind him, several others members of EXO was there. "Eunji." Chanyeol called her and went to her. "Here. We bought some food." He said. He handed her a bag of potatoe chips. "Wait a bit, D.O is going to cook some noddles." He said and went to s.

"This one. Cook some for Eunji first." Chanyeol said and took a bag of instant noddles. "Araseo. Chanyeol's princess is the most important." D.O said and smiled to Eunji. She bowed and smiled back. 

"Yah!" Woohyun said to D.O. But he received a light punch on his ribs, from Eunji. "Respect the others." Eunji said and joined her brother. They didn't prepare a lot of instant noddles since the ride takes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter